CAL. LIB Paradise Sh*thole cities

That's right. Gov. Moonbeam has done a great job turning what was once a paradise into America's embarrassment.
"But daddy you promised us you'd take us to San Francisco".
California has eight of 10 most polluted U.S. cities
Don't come visit then. Ok? Bye.

Haven't been there since 1973. No dollars spent. I wouldn't go there even to take a dump in the now World-Famous San Francisco Shithole.
I'll never go to Cal. again.
The last time was a couple of years ago. I was in LAX waiting for a connecting flight and some LIB hippy wearing all T-dyed was jerking off nearby. The security guards just stood there and laughed at him while mothers with little kids walked hurriedly past him.

That's right. Gov. Moonbeam has done a great job turning what was once a paradise into America's embarrassment.

Haven't been there since 1973. No dollars spent. I wouldn't go there even to take a dump in the now World-Famous San Francisco Shithole.
And California thanks you.

I'll never go to Cal. again.
The last time was a couple of years ago. I was in LAX waiting for a connecting flight and some LIB hippy wearing all T-dyed was jerking off nearby. The security guards just stood there and laughed at him while mothers with little kids walked hurriedly past him.
And California thanks you too.

Don't worry we wont. You can enjoy viewing meskins shiting in the street but I'll pass.
California thanks you....and I appreciate any lessening of our crowds. Plenty of other tourists are here already.

Don't worry we wont. You can enjoy viewing meskins shiting in the street but I'll pass.
California thanks you....and I appreciate any lessening of our crowds. Plenty of other tourists are here already.

Those aren't tourists.

Forum List

Back