Cakes, Fakes & Counter-Quakes; Do The Kleins Have A Countersuit Against The Lesbians?

So it's true then. Your LGBT case for the predatory lesbians on a Christian-bakery witch-hunt is to have the USSC judicially-abolish parts of the US Constitution that protect freedom of religion.

Anyone want to bet the USSC won't be so bold as to try to rewrite the US Constitution twice in three years?

No, they probably will, because all the precedents are on the side of the Lesbians here.

We've already established that public accommodation laws are constitutional and religion isn't a good enough reason to overrule them.

You mean court precedents. Wrong ones since "same-sex intimacy" (see Obergefell page 7 Obergefell v. Hodges | Obergefell V. Hodges | Fourteenth Amendment To The United States Constitution) or "homosexuals" or "gays or lesbians" (used interchangeably) don't have ANY enumerated protections in the Constitution.

First, the courts didn't use 'same sex intimacy' and 'homosexuals' interchangeably. You merely equate them, then bizarrely assume that they must mean the same thing. They don't. You're merely confused.

Second, read the 9th amendment. Rights need not be enumerated to exist.

Try again, this time while not ignoring the Bill of Rights.

Nope, read again:

Obergefell...the "right" in total from which the quote on same-sex intimacy used intertwined with same-sex, homosexual & gays & lesbians was taken.
Obergefell v. Hodges | Obergefell V. Hodges | Fourteenth Amendment To The United States Constitution

Page 7 of Obergefell Opinion:
Until the mid-20th century, same-sex intimacy long had been condemned as immoral by the state itself in most Western nations, a belief often embodied in the criminal law. For this reason, among others, many persons did not deem homosexuals to have dignity in their own distinct identity. A truthful declaration by same-sex couples of what was in their hearts had to remain unspoken. Even when a greater awareness of the humanity and integrity of homosexual persons came in the period after World War II, the argument that gays and lesbians had a just claim to dignity was in conflict with both law and widespread social conventions. Same-sex intimacy remained a crime in many States. Gays and lesbians were prohibited from most government employment, barred from military service, excluded under immigration laws, targeted by police, and burdened in their rights to associate.

And, non enumerated rights in direct and real conflict with enumerated rights (Christian), will not dominate enumerated rights. You will find this out soon enough. Plus, you cannot extend "rights not enumerated" to just some of your favorite kink-intimacy behaviors and leave the rest out. Either polygamy-kink and incest-kink are also legal "marriage" or "gay marriage" isn't a right.

Again, baking a cake is not enabling, or supporting any 'evil, or destructive, or immoral behavior' no matter how hard you try to twist and pervert scripture to argue that it is.

Baking a cake for a "gay wedding" is enabling the normalizing of homosexual kinks

Again, baking a cake is not enabling, or supporting any 'evil, or destructive, or immoral behavior' no matter how hard you try to twist and pervert scripture to argue that it is

Nope, read again:

Obergefell...the "right" in total from which the quote on same-sex intimacy used intertwined with same-sex, homosexual & gays & lesbians was taken.
Obergefell v. Hodges | Obergefell V. Hodges | Fourteenth Amendment To The United States Constitution
Oh, I did. The court never equates same sex couples with same sex intimacy. Its you that bizarrely imagine they are the same thing....and then awkwardly pretend that the courts must as well.

Nope. Its not the Supreme Court that's confused. Its just you.

And, non enumerated rights in direct and real conflict with enumerated rights (Christian), will not dominate enumerated rights.

Says who? Show me anywhere where one right is given preference over another based on enumeration. There is no such hierarchy of rights. You've imagined it, pulled sideways out of your ass.

Again, Sil......no court is bound to whatever nonsense you make up.

[Q
Either polygamy-kink and incest-kink are also legal "marriage" or "gay marriage" isn't a right.

Except of course- that is just what the voices in your head tell you- and have nothing to do with reality.

Laughing.....she's still insisting that the Supreme Court and every state in the union is bound to whatever pseudo-legal gibberish she makes up.

Its been 3 years. How's that working out?

Romans 1 Jude 1. Read them and see who ^^ is twisting and who isn't.

I have read them- and of course- neither say what you claim they do- which is why you don't quote them.
You lie quite a bit, don't you?

Feel free to show a quote by me where I have lied- go for it.

I can show where you have lied easily- I just have to search for your posts 'citing' the Mayo Clinic study'.

You lie every day here. I may get the facts wrong occasionally- but I don't knowingly lie. You point out where I have my facts wrong- and prove I have my facts wrong- and I will be admit my mistake.

You?

You lie here every day.

Romans 1 Jude 1. Read them and see who ^^ is twisting and who isn't.

I have read them- and of course- neither say what you claim they do- which is why you don't quote them.
You lie quite a bit, don't you? Remember this thread? I know you do because you've posted on it a number of times: Jude 1 of The Bible's NT vs Gays: A Tutorial On Baking Cakes & Adoption

Yeah that’s not a citation of the words of Jesus. Nor does it say a thing about gay marriage.

Try again

Hobby Lobby isn't lying. Those lesbians should have exercised other options. Violating the Kleins 1st Amendment rights using duress to ruin them is going to get expensive for them & Oregon.

Hobby Lobby isn't lying. Those lesbians should have exercised other options. Violating the Kleins 1st Amendment rights using duress to ruin them is going to get expensive for them & Oregon.

No, it's not.

Here's the thing. Long before Oregon rightfully fined them, their business collapsed because all their customers decided they didn't want to do business with angry homophobes, either.

Here's the thing. Long before Oregon rightfully fined them, their business collapsed because all their customers decided they didn't want to do business with angry homophobes, either.

Hilarious spin. Is that going to be Oregon's defense? :lmao:

Again, you don't know what first amendment rights are. Read the 1st Amendments. It doesn't mention the Kliens. Or any private citizen. But Congress.

Making a lawsuit for the violation of 1st amendment rights by individuals......rather unlikely. But hey, imagine away.

The lesbians purposefully targeted the Christians to punish them for their beliefs. And the State of Oregon abetted this tort. The Kleins have a case.

The lesbians purposefully target the Christians to punish them for their beliefs. And the State of Oregon abetted this tort. The Kleins have a case.

Again, read the 1st amendment. It doesn't restrict the actions of any private citizen. Making it nearly impossible for a private citizen to violate said rights.

But that's the actual 1st amendment and the actual law I'm talking about. Not the imaginary versions you're pretending apply.

Forum List

Back