Cajun meets RocknRoll ......in Wales

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Dave Edmunds was heavily influenced by Chuck Berry and also used to cover Cajun tunes on his albums. i think this is a great cover of a great song by great musicians.

if you want real cajun aka coonass music go to Mamou & make sure to get over to Eunice for the best pecan wood smoked sausage you will ever eat

Dave has been around some great musicians like himself.

Little known fact is that he had the instrumentation creadit for "All Along The Watchtower", which is a classic performed by Jimi Hendrix, released in 1968.

Dave's been around.....one of my fav's by him>

~S~

Better than the Costello version .I had the single but its missing now. Ive got it on the LP but Mrs T doesnt like to see them around the house because they were presents from an Ex.

~S~

Better than the Costello version .I had the single but its missing now. Ive got it on the LP but Mrs T doesnt like to see them around the house because they were presents from an Ex.

As in Elvis Costello?

Yes.Big fan of Costello but Dave is a living god.

Im a big fan of Costellos wife, Diana Krall. She is a great jazz pianist and singer.

Diana Krall - Wikipedia

~S~

As in Elvis Costello?

Im a big fan of Costellos wife, Diana Krall. She is a great jazz pianist and singer.

Diana Krall - Wikipedia

For anyone who's attempted to play the stuff she does, Krall's a godess .....

~S~

~S~

As in Elvis Costello?

Diana Krall - Wikipedia

For anyone who's attempted to play the stuff she does, Krall's a godess .....

~S~

Indeed she is. She plays at a very high skill level as good as any of the best ever. I saw her at the Hollywood Bowl last year and she did 3 encores.

She's also got some monster musicians in her orchestra as well. Very talented lady

Forum List

Back