Cairo embassy attack days in the making, and had nothing to do with Terry Jones

Joe just has issues with reality.

I'll ask the question again.... if a movie was made that portrayed Jesus as a pedophile, are you honestly going to claim that a lot of people wouldn't be very upset about it and few of them wouldn't go too far?

What happened in Libya was a horrible thing... (Of course, made worse by the fact everyone has heavy weaponry! The NRA must be proud.)

But this film was designed to get exactly this kind of response.

Myself, i could honestly say that "true" Christians would not go to far. I won't say we wouldn't be upset. The only ones that would go too far are people like the Westboro Church group. They're Christian in "name" only. But being upset is no where near what these terrorists have done, and want to do more. The movie of Jesus that you talk about would not put Christians into a frenzy and kill. Because we know the truth...nothing anyone can lie about will change that.

Were they upset about just the movie, or were they upset about a lot of stuff?

We have had a policy of 60 years of doing things to piss those people off, from supporting dictators to getting involved in civil wars to supporting Israel, which they universally hate.

It wasn't like these guys were walking around the rubble of their homes (provided by American Warplanes) thinking nice thoughts about the American Government when they saw this on YouTube and went nuts.

Christians in bad situations have acted just as badly- Ireland, Bosnia, Lebanon.

As a species, we don't treat each other well.

Forum List

Back