CAIR sues muslim free gun zone....loses

Obviously he went there with the intention of being denied access to the range so he could file a lawsuit.

Obviously he went there with the intention of being denied access to the range so he could file a lawsuit.

True----but THE SIGN------seems illegal to me. The owner should remove
the sign---------of COURSE if there is something SUSPICIOUS about anyone ---
that person can be excluded. REASONS for exclusion should be documented and
BE TRUE

Does everyone one understand Halal?

Let's get PETA involved.

How do you like your cow killed?

Halal means-----the animal is killed BY A MUSLIM------by cutting the throat------
and the muslim says "bismallah"----<<<or something like that. I see no reason
to get PETA involved. How do you like your DEER killed? your duck? your
bear?

Let's get PETA involved.

Halal means-----the animal is killed BY A MUSLIM------by cutting the throat------
bear?

Never ever mess with me on how I take mine. Just a good rule girl. I know the religious rules. I think them bullshit.

Well thats what they do. Check Southern Law blblalalalal blah center.

Let's get PETA involved.

bear?

I'm really lousy irosie91. This one time I took him I sobbed for days. There is no joy in this. Not for me. And an understanding. He was a twelve point and a beauty beyond.

But for those of you who do not get your meat the way I do, do you have to be so cruel? Just a question/

Let's get PETA involved.

bear?

I'm really lousy irosie91. This one time I took him I sobbed for days. There is no joy in this. Not for me. And an understanding. He was a twelve point and a beauty beyond.

But for those of you who do not get your meat the way I do, do you have to be so cruel? Just a question/

I do not understand your point, dancer-----what do you have against slitting the throat------in expert hands that means cutting the neurovascular bundle in the
throat------that is -----the JUGULAR VEIN, THE CAROTID ARTERY and the
VAGUS NERVE. ------------I can assure you------it is a lot better than a bullet-----
<< god knows where>>. Such a cut (if done expertly) results in virtually
INSTANTANEOUS loss of sensibility. (ask your friendly neurologist or
neurosurgeon). If done INEXPERTLY-----it can be painful. Hanging a person
by rope-----if done expertly causes INSTANTANEOUS loss of sensibility------if done inexpertly it is death by asphyxiation and SHEER HELL.

Fret not----sometimes bullet is instantaneous-------sometimes

These people deserve everything they get but.........perhaps education is the way forward ? They come across as so dumb it is off the scale.

If you can read this with a straight face then you are made of stone.
When Fatihah indicated that he is Muslim, “the owners armed themselves with handguns and asked if he was at the gun range to ‘commit an act of violence or as part of a ‘jihad,'” CAIR and the ACLU claim, according to KOTV.

These people deserve everything they get but.........perhaps education is the way forward ? They come across as so dumb it is off the scale.

If you can read this with a straight face then you are made of stone.
When Fatihah indicated that he is Muslim, “the owners armed themselves with handguns and asked if he was at the gun range to ‘commit an act of violence or as part of a ‘jihad,'” CAIR and the ACLU claim, according to KOTV.

you did not tell the whole story------however I do agree that the NO MUSLIMS
sign has to go-------ON THE OTHER HAND-----in too many of the gross massacres
committed in THE NAME OF ALLAH_-----the murdering jihadist scum DID have
a history of PRACTICING at gun ranges. Keep in mind----Muslims do not have
a culture of HUNTING GAME-----as do -----AMERICAN WASPS-------"game" for muslims is KAFFIRIN

Let's get PETA involved.

bear?

I distinctly recall the first time I went deer hunting after I got back from Viet Nam. It was with my Father (a combat vet, too). We tracked this beautiful buck nearly 3 miles before he was in the open. I raised my Remington, had a good sight picture, and could NOT pull the trigger. Instead, I began to sob like a baby. My Dad patted me on the shoulder and said "what do you say we let this big guy go?"

He knew the deal.

Now, I have long gotten over that day but still, I only take what my family needs. It's funny - and I'll be the first to admit it - but killing a human never bothered me as much as killing an animal. Animals aren't shooting back...

Forum List

Back