CAIR Leader Ahmad Saleem Arrested in Major Child Sex Trafficking Ring - See more at: http://pamelage

Muslim Youth Leader Ahmed Saleem Arrested In Child Sex Predator Sting Orlando Activist Worked For Council On American-Islamic Relations

A Muslim leader who worked with teenagers was arrested Tuesday in a sex predator sting after he reportedly tried to have sex with a 12-year-old girl. Ahmed Saleem, a former community organizer for the Council on American-Islamic Relations in Orlando, was arrested after he attempted to meet up with detectives posing as a girl.

The bust also saw 100 other people arrested after detectives in Polk and Lake counties in Florida posed as children between the ages of 12 and 14. They used a vacant house and chat forums to pose as a child, or someone looking for prostitution. Theme park workers at Universal Orlando and SeaWorld, and a Disney World cast member, were also arrested in the operation named "Operation: L and P" — for Lake and Polk counties.

“If we didn’t get you in this operation, you better be sure we will in the next one,” Polk Sheriff Grady Judd said. “We are after you. Leave our children alone.” He added: "These are very dangerous people and they are after our children."

Saleem traveled to meet the girl in a car with a license plate that read: “Invest in Children,” the Tampa Tribune reported. Saleem is founder of the Saleem Academy, an organization that seeks to empower Muslim youths. The academy’s website and Facebook page and the CAIR website deleted any mention of him on Wednesday.

"

And the excuses begin...smh

Why do you call sticking to the facts "excuses"? Do you have a problem with facts?

At least he's been caught, along with a bunch of other creeps.

Well let's see he met an undercover officer thinking he was going to boink a 12 year old girl. Do the fucking math

uh...which has what to do with anything I said?

You mean your deflection? Pfffft, everyone is used to that garbage

And the excuses begin...smh

Why do you call sticking to the facts "excuses"? Do you have a problem with facts?

At least he's been caught, along with a bunch of other creeps.

Well let's see he met an undercover officer thinking he was going to boink a 12 year old girl. Do the fucking math

uh...which has what to do with anything I said?

You mean your deflection? Pfffft, everyone is used to that garbage

Since when is sticking to the facts deflection? Are facts a problem for you?

the article does not provide enough details for comment---try to be patient, folks

You're kidding. Right? A group of Moooslims are caught trying to have sex with little kids aged 10 or younger and you have no comment to make?
you have a very strange take on the story. so strange that one might even say it clearly breaks with reality.

"a group of Moooslims" where do you get that? where do you get "aged 10 or younger?" the news source says Saleem believed he was meeting a 12 year old.

let's see some quotes.
come on longknife. You've made some claims about what happened. Let's see some evidence.

or you could admit that you just made some stuff up because... i don't know... "Moooslims" i guess.

big giant pedophile conglomerate-----International------has been STUNGED---
hundreds arrested ---hundreds of children
saved. I got it somewhere on google----I
think------not sure

the article does not provide enough details for comment---try to be patient, folks

You're kidding. Right? A group of Moooslims are caught trying to have sex with little kids aged 10 or younger and you have no comment to make?

not yet. The article did not provide information as to how anyone concluded
that they were going after sex with babies.
The article provided more conjecture than
hard fact. Be patient. I am interested in knowing who ran this putative kiddie whore house, who the kids are and who profits
from it------assuming there really is a kiddie
whore house. ----lets see if the participants
claim it to be a group home for disadvantaged
children
It was a sting, like one of them NBC stings where they convince the perp that victims can be had at this address and then when the perp shows up they arrest them.

you have a very strange take on the story. so strange that one might even say it clearly breaks with reality.

"a group of Moooslims" where do you get that? where do you get "aged 10 or younger?" the news source says Saleem believed he was meeting a 12 year old.

let's see some quotes.
come on longknife. You've made some claims about what happened. Let's see some evidence.

or you could admit that you just made some stuff up because... i don't know... "Moooslims" i guess.

If you'd get your head out of your nether regions and read some of the above posts, you would've seen all the "proofs" you need.

let's see some quotes.

If you'd get your head out of your nether regions and read some of the above posts, you would've seen all the "proofs" you need.
Then it should be easy to quote.

Why dont you concentrate on just one claim at a time. Tell us how one man has been transformed into a "group of Moooslims" in your mind

That's a blog, you can't take news stories from blogs.
Blah blah blah.
Lake Polk make arrests in undercover prostitution sting - Orlando Sentinel

Good advice.

Muslim Youth Leader Ahmed Saleem Arrested In Child Sex Predator Sting Orlando Activist Worked For Council On American-Islamic Relations

"A Muslim leader who worked with teenagers was arrested Tuesday in a sex predator sting after he reportedly tried to have sex with a 12-year-old girl. Ahmed Saleem, a former community organizer for the Council on American-Islamic Relations in Orlando, was arrested after he attempted to meet up with detectives posing as a girl."

Forum List

Back