CAIR is the US public relations arm of militant Islam

Cair is nothing in front of Aipac ghosts and ADL mafia!

David_Dees_ADL,_AIPAC_SPLC_Octopus_grip_on_Capitol_Building.jpg

Cair is nothing in front of Aipac ghosts and ADL mafia!

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton...
To the members of AIPAC, just know that your cause is just, your voice is strong. Washington, and the world, is listening, so go forth and speak up for what you know is right.

Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich...
AIPAC is not just about Israel. AIPAC is about the American-Israel relationship, because the future of America and Israel are inexplicably intertwined.

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi...
Thanks to all the members of AIPAC. ...On behalf of all who cherish freedom, thank you for your commitment to the ideals and values that define our two Democracies

House Republican Leader John Boehner...
AIPAC plays a vital role in helping to educate members to the strong relationship that we have and helping to develop the commitment in each of them to helping preserve and build this relationship, a relationship that has lasted some 60 years and a relationship in my view that should last forever
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Israel-History-Martin-Gilbert/dp/0688123627]Amazon.com: Israel: A History (9780688123628): Martin Gilbert: Books: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

Da bitch is whacked.

So, y'all like Obama better.

Many that agree that Cynthia is not a model representative, differ on politics. Jillian and myself agree on Cynthia, disagree on most other politicians. It's called diversity of thinking, you should try it.

I didn't see any difference between McCain and Obama except for a few wedge issues thrown in to give us the illusion of choice. Both were too much like Bush. They are all corporate owned globalists.

My choice for president was based on research, not what the propagandists wanted me to believe.

I love the title of your holy trash book " israel: a history" :lol::lol:

You are unable to form a coherent thought, psycho. You're not in a position to assess internationally respected historians and authors.

I love the title of your holy trash book " israel: a history" :lol::lol:

I love the accolades given to the author of the book, "Sir" Martin Gilbert, the official biographer of Winston Churchill and one of the most respected historians and authors in the world.

Meanwhile, you sit at home with your finger up your ass, all day.

"By far the most lucid, comprehensive, and authoritative account of Churchill that has been offered in a single volume. It furnishes a crown to Gilbert's already prodigious labors."--Philip Ziegler, The Telegraph (London)

The most scholarly study of Churchill in war and peace ever written . . . essential diplomatic history and enlightening personal history."--Herbert Mitgang, The New York Times

"A magisterial work . . . Mr. Gilbert brings the strongest possible credentials to his history of World War II, and . . . shows how the greatest war ever fought reached into every corner of the globe."--Herbert Mitgang, The New York Times

"Mr. Gilbert's job was to bring alive before his readers a man of extraordinary genius and scarcely less extraordinary destiny. He has done so triumphantly."--Hugh Brogan, The New York Times Book Review
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Churchill-Life-Martin-Gilbert/dp/0805023968/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288043977&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Churchill: A Life (9780805023961): Martin Gilbert: Books: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

That is absolutely true & well documented. So hard to believe the terrorist Holy Land Foundation posing as a charity was based right here on our own US soil.

CAIR is an unindicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation case and is funded by Muslim Brotherhood, the progenitor of al Qaeda.

for those who do not know-------the progenitor of CAIR-----was founded by ------of all people SADAAM HUSSEIN bet most of you guys did not know that------or maybe you did CAIR has done what ARABIST programs usually do-----MORPHED INTO ISLAMICISM ---------

for those who do not know-------the progenitor of CAIR-----was founded by ------of all people SADAAM HUSSEIN bet most of you guys did not know that------or maybe you did CAIR has done what ARABIST programs usually do-----MORPHED INTO ISLAMICISM ---------

Omar M. Ahmad founder of CAIR said:'Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant' he said. 'The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America , and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth,' he said.

Omar M. Ahmad founder of CAIR said:'Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant' he said. 'The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America , and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth,' he said.

There was a PREVIOUS organization ----which was the progenitor of CAIR------believe it or not I actually encountered the disgusting schmuck at the WORLD's FAIR in New York City-----I think it was 1964 He was an oily disgusting Iraqi and was passing out propaganda filth in front of the tiny little Israeli thing------a shack -----the persons with whom I had gone to the thing were ----"kosher" so lunch had to be a hog dog at the Israeli Kosher place and there was this disgusting creature. I forget the name of his organization------something like "AMERICAN FRIENDS OF ARABS" and his name was something like "MACHMOUD MEHDI" (not exactly sure) ---the the disgusting pile of excrement died about 10 years ago He was appointed and funded by SADAAM HUSSEIN. True to form-----the pigs used the world's fair to do their filth promulgating THEY JUST HAVE NO CLASS

New Topics

Forum List

Back