CAIR Confronts Allen West

Me too!!! I adore Powell. Whatever party - I'd probably vote for him. Still, West would be a great choice. I seriously hope he throws his hat into the race.... I want to see more of him so I can properly gauge him. He seems very popular in military circles so that's a good sign.

I used to like Powell but no more. He supported Obama and still continues to support and make excuses for him. He's more of a politically correct politician now

He did the same for Bush, I think Powell is more a good soldier than a politician. He will come to bat for you right or wrong, good person to have on your side.

He's got that Army ethics.... no bad thing... and, he's pretty damned hot for an old guy. :cool:

West/Rice ticket would be fucking awesome. :eusa_angel: Very smart people, a female... and both black.... the Dems would have mass hysteria! However would they manage to attack them as people?
Yea, that would be a great Republican Retard ticket.

Condi-loony Rice and Space Alien West :lol:

Well - That one was answered for ya CG
Although I thought for sure that it would have been some uncle tom thingy :lol:

West/Rice ticket would be fucking awesome. :eusa_angel: Very smart people, a female... and both black.... the Dems would have mass hysteria! However would they manage to attack them as people?
Yea, that would be a great Republican Retard ticket.

Condi-loony Rice and Space Alien West :lol:

Yea, you could be right. We really need a Jew on the ticket. That would send you over the edge of the abyss into total madness.... :cool:

He will have a lot of company.

muslim-vi.jpg

Me too!!! I adore Powell. Whatever party - I'd probably vote for him. Still, West would be a great choice. I seriously hope he throws his hat into the race.... I want to see more of him so I can properly gauge him. He seems very popular in military circles so that's a good sign.

I think Powell is done with politics, I heard something about him not wanting to run for POTUS because his wife has a mental disorder, and he does not want people to attack his wife for it. Plus I think Powells window for that is closed, Allen West is the man now, this is his time.:clap2:

I know that his wife asked him not to run. My understanding was that she was concerned that a black man would be assassinated. I think she underestimated the amount of affection there is in America for Powell. But, I think Powell will go down in history as a great American.

I'd also really like to see Condi Rice come out of academia and back into the fray. That is one very smart woman.

West/Rice ticket would be fucking awesome. :eusa_angel: Very smart people, a female... and both black.... the Dems would have mass hysteria! However would they manage to attack them as people? :lol:

They would fabricate filth on them, attack them as uncle Toms, attack Rice for being a woman..believe me, they would have no problems doing it. They only believe in political correctness for OTHER people.

Forum List

Back