Cains telling the truth.

grunt11b

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2011
In Reality
Does This Atlanta Private Investigator’s Lie Detector Prove Cain Is Telling the Truth?

Herman Cain has already said he would take a polygraph test to prove he is being truthful in his denial of recent accusations of sexual assault that four women made against him.

The polygraph test has not been taken yet, but one man says he already has proof that Cain is telling the truth.

The local CBS affiliate reports private investigator TJ Ward and his $15,000 voice analyzing software detect stress levels and other metrics from a person’s voice to tell if they are lying or not. Ward used the software to analyze Cain’s recent press conference and said it shows he was telling the truth:

During the speech, when Cain denied the claims, the lie detector read “low risk.” According to Ward, that means Cain is telling the truth.

During the section of Bialek’s news conference where she says, “He suddenly reached over put his hand on my leg under my skirt and reached for my genitals he also grabbed my head brought it towards his crotch.”

During the analysis of that section the software said “high risk statement.” Ward said that means she is not telling the truth about what happened.

“I don’t think she is fabricating her meetings,” said Ward. ”But, she is fabricating what transpired.”

“When he directly talks about the allegations against him there is no high risk,” said Ward. “It is low risk, which tells me he is being truthful in his conversations to the public.”

You can watch the machine in action below:

Ward told CBS that law enforcement already use software such as this and that it has a 95 percent success rate.

Software Analyzing Voice Recognition Says Herman Cain Telling Truth of His Innocence | Video | TheBlaze.com

'Innocent Until Proved Guilty?' - ABC News

A Pentagon study obtained by ABC News finds that a new kind of voice lie detector used by the U.S. military and American police departments is no better than "flipping a coin" in detecting lies.

Until the Pentagon ordered a halt to its use, the Voice Stress Analyzer was being used by military intelligence interrogators at Guantanamo Bay and in Iraq. Several suspected terrorists were released from custody based on the machine's results and former Iraqi deputy prime minister Tariz Aziz was one of the many "high value targets" who were hooked up to the now discredited machine.

A laptop, microphone and software program make up what is called the computer-voice stress analyzer, or CVSA. Used by police departments across the country, this lie detector is a foolproof system to help catch criminals and liars, according to the man behind it.

"Police departments have paid $10,000 per system over the last 18 years and rely on it exclusively for truth verification," said Charles Humble, chairman and CEO of the National Institute for Truth Verification, which sells the CVSA. "We have a remarkable record of success."

But as questions surrounding the scientific validity of the machine and Humble's credentials grow, not everyone agrees that that should be the case .

A Pentagon study obtained by ABC News finds that a new kind of voice lie detector used by the U.S. military and American police departments is no better than "flipping a coin" in detecting lies.

Until the Pentagon ordered a halt to its use, the Voice Stress Analyzer was being used by military intelligence interrogators at Guantanamo Bay and in Iraq. Several suspected terrorists were released from custody based on the machine's results and former Iraqi deputy prime minister Tariz Aziz was one of the many "high value targets" who were hooked up to the now discredited machine.

A laptop, microphone and software program make up what is called the computer-voice stress analyzer, or CVSA. Used by police departments across the country, this lie detector is a foolproof system to help catch criminals and liars, according to the man behind it.

"Police departments have paid $10,000 per system over the last 18 years and rely on it exclusively for truth verification," said Charles Humble, chairman and CEO of the National Institute for Truth Verification, which sells the CVSA. "We have a remarkable record of success."

But as questions surrounding the scientific validity of the machine and Humble's credentials grow, not everyone agrees that that should be the case .

The article doesn't tell us which software is being used?

There are some of these software items, especially the older ones that the article you post appears to be referring to (since it said it was being purchased over the last 18 years) are not that accurate.

However, the one used in the video I posted and the article the OP posted is much newer and been found to be highly accurate.

Either way it doesn't matter.......those who hate conservatives are going to believe cain was a liar no matter what, those who like cain will believe he wasn't and those who like conservatives may or may not buy it.

over 70 departments across the country use it at a 95% success rate. I think you're digging for something to help you justify the fact that you just dont like Herman Cain, and you will cling to whatever story line you can as long as it fits your need.
The man still gets my vote, and he still gets my donations. These accusations have actually helped cain out more then it hurt him, since it came to light he has been raking in the cash, so you lefties keep it up, the people are not buying into it.

This pains you doesn't it? The left have spent more time in the last month investigating false accusations towards cain then they did vesting Obama. If that doesn't tell you there is a deep traitorous agenda going on I dont know what will.

over 70 departments across the country use it at a 95% success rate. I think you're digging for something to help you justify the fact that you just dont like Herman Cain, and you will cling to whatever story line you can as long as it fits your need.
The man still gets my vote, and he still gets my donations. These accusations have actually helped cain out more then it hurt him, since it came to light he has been raking in the cash, so you lefties keep it up, the people are not buying into it.
Link to the 95% success rate.

This pains you doesn't it? The left have spent more time in the last month investigating false accusations towards cain then they did vesting Obama. If that doesn't tell you there is a deep traitorous agenda going on I dont know what will.

That is true

Ravibird is desperate for
Cain to be GUILTY until proven innocent, she hates Black Republican Men.

There are some of these software items, especially the older ones that the article you post appears to be referring to (since it said it was being purchased over the last 18 years) are not that accurate.

However, the one used in the video I posted and the article the OP posted is much newer and been found to be highly accurate.

Either way it doesn't matter.......those who hate conservatives are going to believe cain was a liar no matter what, those who like cain will believe he wasn't and those who like conservatives may or may not buy it.
Hell, that blonde bimbo may come out and admit that she was lying about Cain...and the libs will say she is lying now....not then.

Only the women involved and Cain knows exactly what the truth is. I suspect the truth lies somewhere between what they claim and what Herman Cain has to say about it all.

Innocent until proven guilty. As of right now, it's only accusations, he is not guilty of anything. He has already said he is willing to be polygraphed. He gets my vote.
Also, isn't it funny when Clinton was proven to be guilty the MSM only said "Let's move on" and nothing more, but with only accusations on Cain the MSM are going nuts over it? Kinda odd if you ask me.

Last edited:

There is no other way to say it. That is a dumb comment. All-around dumb.

Innocent until proven guilty. As of right now, it's only accusations, he is not guilty of anything. He has already said he is willing to be polygraphed. He gets my vote.
Also, isn't it funny when Clinton was proven to be guilty the MSM only said "Let's move on" and nothing more, but with only accusations on Cain the MSM are going nuts over it? Kinda odd if you ask me.

Odd? Heavens no. It's simply standard operating procedure. Odd was the MSM pukes totally ignoring John Edwards after the Enquirer was holding their hands, pointing them in the right direction. You gotta be an Anthony Weiner type to get their attention. He attempted to make fools out of them with his b.s. individual meetings where he attempted to charm them into spiking his story. That's the ticket. A Dim's gotta outright insult them before their eyes open up.

Hell, that blonde bimbo may come out and admit that she was lying about Cain...and the libs will say she is lying now....not then.

:lol: Whatever takes down a conservative minority or woman is OK in their book it appears.

Forum List

Back