Cain’s tax plan is better than Perry’s, Gingrich’s and Romney’s tax plans

miami_thomas

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2011
Cain’s plan is bold and will stay close to the same revenue as what we currently bring in. It will widen the tax base and it is a slow move to a fair tax. Perry’s plan is great. But it is not realistic as basically everyone’s taxes just go down or stay the same. His plan is just for the election and nothing more. He may as well had said no taxes for anyone and free pizza everyday for lunch. It is just nice to look at but is not a real solution. As far as Gingrich’s plan, just see above for Perry’s plan minus 5%. Romney’s plan is the same plan we have been doing for the last two years. His plan is to only provide tax cuts for the middle class and keep the taxes the same for the rich. Of course that is what Obama has done for the past two years. Taxes have been reduced for the middle class for the last two years and we are still in financial trouble. Do we really want to keep trying the same thing?

Cains tax plan is an embarrassment and is openly ridiculed

None of them have me thrilled.. it would be so simple to state how a complete flat system with no deductions, floor, or exceptions would be equal treatment by government under law

Cain’s plan is bold and will stay close to the same revenue as what we currently bring in. It will widen the tax base and it is a slow move to a fair tax. Perry’s plan is great. But it is not realistic as basically everyone’s taxes just go down or stay the same. His plan is just for the election and nothing more. He may as well had said no taxes for anyone and free pizza everyday for lunch. It is just nice to look at but is not a real solution. As far as Gingrich’s plan, just see above for Perry’s plan minus 5%. Romney’s plan is the same plan we have been doing for the last two years. His plan is to only provide tax cuts for the middle class and keep the taxes the same for the rich. Of course that is what Obama has done for the past two years. Taxes have been reduced for the middle class for the last two years and we are still in financial trouble. Do we really want to keep trying the same thing?

Each and every tax plan I've ever heard from the Republicans...including Steve Forbe's...gave a monstrous tax cut to the wealthiest Americans and corporations. That's a cold hard fact. They do it so they can keep on thumping their bibles while the nation wages war. An ordinary working American voting for a Republican is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders.

Cains tax plan is an embarrassment and is openly ridiculed

Good argument. Wait that is not much of an argument.

Can you defend how Cains plan raises taxes on 84% of Americans?
Can you tell us again who will see their taxes cut?
Can you defend how Cains plan adds more to the national debt?
can you defend how Cains plan adds 9% to inflation?

Well let's take a look at the 9-9-9 plan.

Many, in not most, if not nearly ALL wealthy people get their income from stocks, bonds and interest income which will not be taxed under the 9-9-9 plan since it exempts investment income.

The average middle class taxpayer will pay 9% income tax. And since most of their income is spent they will be subject to the 9% sales tax. And if anyone thinks that businesses won't pass their 9% tax off on their employees in the form of lower wages then they have rocks in their heads.

So the wealthy will get off scott free and the middle class will take it up the ass.

Yep. Sounds like a good, well thought out GOP plan.

Each and every tax plan I've ever heard from the Republicans...including Steve Forbe's...gave a monstrous tax cut to the wealthiest Americans and corporations. That's a cold hard fact. They do it so they can keep on thumping their bibles while the nation wages war. An ordinary working American voting for a Republican is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders.

That is only if you believe that taxing the rich is social justifiable and sound. Not all people hate the rich you know. And no matter what the tax percentage as long as it is at least equal to the middle class they will always pay more money. Last, there will always be poor and the rich. The real need is for there to be enough rich to provide enough money to support the poor. Unlike the middle class and the poor if you push the rich enough they can easily move to another country. And trust me other countries will accept them with open arms. When the rich start to leave that is when we are in trouble. And guess what the rich have been leaving since 2008. That is why the rich are paying less than ever before because there are less rich. When one rich person leave it is a huge hit to the amount of revenue the country brings in.

Can you defend how Cains plan raises taxes on 84% of Americans?
Can you tell us again who will see their taxes cut?
Can you defend how Cains plan adds more to the national debt?
can you defend how Cains plan adds 9% to inflation?

Sure it is called a fair tax. Currently there are people that work under the table and pay no tax. So yes in that case they would pay more taxes. There are contractors that pay not social security and medicare tax. They simply pay regular tax. So in that case they would be paying more taxes. The fact is all those being honest will pay less taxes.

Yes many of the working individuals that pay taxes. I'm middle class and I pay with social security, medicare, and income tax about 32%. Plus the hidden taxes I pay in products that will be going away. Sure there is a 9% sales tax. But if I want to not buy and save my money then I can. I don't have that choice now.

Spending is a problem and we can pretend there is another answer other than cutting spending on welfare. But it is a lie. We have to cut welfare at some point. The truth is we could tax every rich person 100% and still have a deficit. We have to cut spending.

I don't get the 9% to inflation. You will have to help me with that one. But we are already adding to inflation with our monetary policy. But again I don't see how the 9-9-9 plan will add to inflation.

Many, in not most, if not nearly ALL wealthy people get their income from stocks, bonds and interest income which will not be taxed under the 9-9-9 plan since it exempts investment income.

The rich buy more things and will be paying a sales tax. So in fact they will be paying more taxes. Plus even if they hide their tax from income tax like many do now. They can not hide it from sales tax.

The average middle class taxpayer will pay 9% income tax. And since most of their income is spent they will be subject to the 9% sales tax. And if anyone thinks that businesses won't pass their 9% tax off on their employees in the form of lower wages then they have rocks in their heads.

So the wealthy will get off scott free and the middle class will take it up the ass.

Businesses already pass their taxes off to their employees. But currently I pay their taxes and my own. I pay around 32 percent and I lower middle class. I would only pay 9% on my income and I would be allow to keep my money if I chose not to spend it. If I go and spend all my money every week then I'm paying 18%. Still less than I'm paying now.

You have no problem paying as national sales tax on top of the state sales tax you pay now?

It's not a "GOP" plan, it's Herman Cain's plan.

But don't let a little thing like honesty get in your way.

The rich buy more things and will be paying a sales tax. So in fact they will be paying more taxes. Plus even if they hide their tax from income tax like many do now. They can not hide it from sales tax.

Businesses already pass their taxes off to their employees. But currently I pay their taxes and my own. I pay around 32 percent and I lower middle class. I would only pay 9% on my income and I would be allow to keep my money if I chose not to spend it. If I go and spend all my money every week then I'm paying 18%. Still less than I'm paying now.

Figure out what the ACTUAL federal tax percentage you're paying on your adjusted gross income and get back to me with what you REALLY pay.

When he shoots up like a skyrocket among the GOP faithful because of his 9-9-9 plan it quickly becomes a GOP tax plan.

But don't let a little thing like common sense get in your way.

Look out
BELOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Air Republican is comin'-in for a....

jet-fighter-nose-dive-benghazi.jpg

woman_screaming.jpg

When he shoots up like a skyrocket among the GOP faithful because of his 9-9-9 plan it quickly becomes a GOP tax plan.

But don't let a little thing like common sense get in your way.

No it doesn't become a GOP plan.

You wouldn't know common sense if it slapped you upside your fat head.

Forum List

Back