Cain's "sexual harassment" verses Obama's

Succinctly, the difference between Cain's harassment and Obama's is that multiple women have credibly accused Cain of harassment and zero women have credibly accused Obama.

For the record, I would not enjoy being called "sweetie" by a man I didn't know, but it is not harassment, in and of itself.

Yes, but sexual harassment is a vague term, so Cain may have only called a woman sweetie, and that could have compelled her to bring up the charge. We really need to know the details behind the charges.

Its so funny how democrats are up in arms. Clinton Brutally rapped a women, Ted Kennedy Kills a women, and not a peep from the dems.

Succinctly, the difference between Cain's harassment and Obama's is that multiple women have credibly accused Cain of harassment and zero women have credibly accused Obama.

For the record, I would not enjoy being called "sweetie" by a man I didn't know, but it is not harassment, in and of itself.

I don't know if Christina Romer or Anita Dunn (per the last example) are credible sources or not but it's hard to see what they have to gain by lying. (as opposed to Cain's two actual accusers)

Not even knowing what Cain is accused of makes the whole thing even more silly than the usual scandal of the week. So far Cain is only credibly accused of having been accused.

Cain has bungled this so badly he should revoke the NDAs and fully explain what happened. Comparing it to anything Obama has done is childish.

Its so funny how democrats are up in arms. Clinton Brutally rapped a women, Ted Kennedy Kills a women, and not a peep from the dems.

Clinton didn't rape anyone. And the woman in Kennedy's car died in an accident. Seriously..now you are going to throw a kitchen sink in? :lol:

Awesome thread with great links as PROOF. Actually proof Barry is a male chauvinist pig. Good job OP! Where's the media firestorm?? Where are all of the stories??? Leftist media strikes again.

you are dead wrong.

Calling one sweetie in the workplace IS deemed as harrassment if the employee wishes to complain about it.
Such an action by any member of the company, be it a subordinate or a superior would likely result in a financial settlement with the employee if she opts to pursue charges and DEFINITELY a reprimnad and senitivity training for the accused.

I think this is where there is a disconnect here.

Many do not know the extremely low threshold of tolerance in the workplace as it pertains to sexual harassment and discrimination.

I don't know if Christina Romer or Anita Dunn (per the last example) are credible sources or not but it's hard to see what they have to gain by lying. (as opposed to Cain's two actual accusers)

Not even knowing what Cain is accused of makes the whole thing even more silly than the usual scandal of the week. So far Cain is only credibly accused of having been accused.

Cain has bungled this so badly he should revoke the NDAs and fully explain what happened. Comparing it to anything Obama has done is childish.
it is not comparing the actions as no one knows exactly what it is that Cain did or said...it is comparing the outrage of "unknown actions" and the lack opf outrage of "known actions"

Are you aware that NBC News Chris Matthews said on national TV that it is obvious that Cain did something "terribly wrong" and should admit that he was drunk or whatever?

This has to do with how the left is making it as if he did something horribly wrong when, in fact, it may be as simple as calling someone sweetie in the workplace.

:rolleyes:

If Obama were guilty of being a serial rapist it wouldn't affect in any way, shape or form whether or not Cain is guilty of sexual harassment.

Nice try, though.

Actually, at this point, we can say definitively both Obama and Cain are not guilty of rape or sexual harassment. People are innocent until proven guilty in this country.

it is not comparing the actions as no one knows exactly what it is that Cain did or said...it is comparing the outrage of "unknown actions" and the lack opf outrage of "known actions"

Are you aware that NBC News Chris Matthews said on national TV that it is obvious that Cain did something "terribly wrong" and should admit that he was drunk or whatever?

This has to do with how the left is making it as if he did something horribly wrong when, in fact, it may be as simple as calling someone sweetie in the workplace.

Cheers! :beer:

Obama has all the history of questionable behavior above, including female members of his own staff. And, by the way, that's not including the treatment of Hillary Clinton during the 2008 campaign.

All we know about Cain, as I stated above, is that he is only credibly accused of having been accused. Nothing more.

It was not so long ago that the NYT's was busy reporting on a made up affair by John McCain and even more busy ignoring vast quantities of dirt on John Edwards real affair. Way of the MSM world.

Just to be clear (again) I put the words "sexual harassment" in quotes in the OP's title to emphasize Obama's behaviors and Cain's alleged behaviors, and not in the way the term might be used in a legal sense.

Forum List

Back