Cain's numbers begin their free-fall

Not so fast... You liberal propagandists need not celebrate.. your little destroy an innocent man campaign has backfired and has even made people like myself who were supporting a different republican candidate, now turn our support for Mr. Cain.. NICE job! Pat yourselves on the backs!

Ah, the libs and the Repubicans. They are not finished.

Like the Carpenters' song, Their watchword (phrase) is: "We've only just begun."

The smears will continue until something sticks!

Sure is interesting that Cain wants people who don't have jobs to blame themselves, but when it comes to him not having a job very soon, he blames everyone else.

I wonder if AIG is selling insurance that Cain will fail, because if they are, I would make bank.

Sure is interesting that Cain wants people who don't have jobs to blame themselves, but when it comes to him not having a job very soon, he blames everyone else.

I wonder if AIG is selling insurance that Cain will fail, because if they are, I would make bank.

He might very well HAVE a CEO job very soon.

And, just to straighten out your severely misguided thinking, there is never anything wrong with properly assigning blame.

If you were the victim of false allegations and a smear campaign, you, too, MIGHT just feel the need to say "it isn't true." And you MIGHT give some thought to blaming your false accusers for trying to damage your reputation.

You idiot.

You are describing yourself, little fraud and charlatan. It is called projection. Look it up. :lol:

You're making me feel bad, fakey Jake.

I've given you shit for being a retard for years. Now it is becoming clear that you really are mentally retarded. It isn't funny or fun and games to call someone that truly is developmentally disabled, like you are, a "retard."

So I apologize Jake. It isn't your fault that you're "special." I'm rooting for you in the special Olympics.

Not so fast... You liberal propagandists need not celebrate.. your little destroy an innocent man campaign has backfired and has even made people like myself who were supporting a different republican candidate, now turn our support for Mr. Cain.. NICE job! Pat yourselves on the backs!

Like the Carpenters' song, Their watchword (phrase) is: "We've only just begun."

Breaking now on DRUDGE: Unnamed Cain accuser works in Obama Admin

You are describing yourself, little fraud and charlatan. It is called projection. Look it up. :lol:

You're making me feel bad, fakey Jake.

I've given you shit for being a retard for years. Now it is becoming clear that you really are mentally retarded. It isn't funny or fun and games to call someone that truly is developmentally disabled, like you are, a "retard."

So I apologize Jake. It isn't your fault that you're "special." I'm rooting for you in the special Olympics.

You continue to be a special kind, Uncensored. Using such terminology merely reveals that you are on the bottom of the slime pit.

You reveal you are really damaged goods, so much that you are not laughable any more.

Only pitiful.

And you are amazed the Obamies pile on? Really?

You continue to be a special kind, Uncensored. Using such terminology merely reveals that you are on the bottom of the slime pit.

You reveal you are really damaged goods, so much that you are not laughable any more.

Only pitiful.

Jake, you're special, that's why they send a special, short bus for you.

I'm rooting for you in the special Olympics.

World renowned self accusing Republican FakeyJakey is appalled, simply appalled, that anyone would "pile on" to your re-reporting of the report on Drudge that would tend to slander The One!

Film at 11.

lol, sometimes people post funny ass shit... Thanks for being one.

Only pitiful.

Jake, you're special, that's why they send a special, short bus for you. I'm rooting for you in the special Olympics.

Still pitiful.

Forum List

Back