Cain's numbers begin their free-fall

Do you have any real numbers on this?

I do agree he went up to fast, but the scandal has been put to bed, and folks seem to be madder at Perry and the news media about it than they are Cain.

Well I guess if BettyBoop starts a thread saying Herman Cains numbers are falling then I guess I just have to go along with it and not do any more research on the matter. Herpa Derp! :uhoh3:

Oh wait, what's this?
Herman Cain remains steady in polls despite sexual harassment allegations
Presidential candidate Herman Cain remains neck-and-neck with former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney for the lead in the Republican primary, despite the recent emergence of allegations of sexual harassment against the businessman and restaurant lobbyist.
In a Washington Post/ABC poll conducted over the first four days following revelations of the allegation, with Romney at 24 percent, and Cain at 23 percent. Texas governor Rick Perry is in a distant third, with 13 percent, with former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich at 12 percent.
A majority of likely Republican voters said that the allegations against Cain were not serious, and that it would not make a difference in who they support for the GOP nomination.
Just 23 percent of Republican voters believe that the scandal would make them less likely to vote for Cain, and 69 percent believe it will make not difference.
Sorry, I didn't mean to throw a Monkey Wrench into yer' plans:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7rCNiiNPxA&ob=av2e"]Foo Fighters - Monkey Wrench - YouTube[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Well I guess if BettyBoop starts a thread saying Herman Cains numbers are falling then I guess I just have to go along with it and not do any more research on the matter. Herpa Derp! :uhoh3:

Oh wait, what's this?
Herman Cain remains steady in polls despite sexual harassment allegations
Presidential candidate Herman Cain remains neck-and-neck with former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney for the lead in the Republican primary, despite the recent emergence of allegations of sexual harassment against the businessman and restaurant lobbyist.
In a Washington Post/ABC poll conducted over the first four days following revelations of the allegation, with Romney at 24 percent, and Cain at 23 percent. Texas governor Rick Perry is in a distant third, with 13 percent, with former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich at 12 percent.
A majority of likely Republican voters said that the allegations against Cain were not serious, and that it would not make a difference in who they support for the GOP nomination.
Just 23 percent of Republican voters believe that the scandal would make them less likely to vote for Cain, and 69 percent believe it will make not difference.
Sorry, I didn't mean to throw a Monkey Wrench into yer' plans:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7rCNiiNPxA&ob=av2e"]Foo Fighters - Monkey Wrench - YouTube[/ame]

From Boop's link: Cain's favorability among all registered voters fell to 32 percent from 37 percent. The poll is the first national poll to show the scandal taking its toll on the candidate's ratings, though it should be noted that the poll was conducted online. Online polls are typically much less reliable than traditional telephone polls.

A Washington Post telephone poll conducted in the first four days after the revelations were made public Oct. 30 showed that Cain's support was still holding strong and had him virtually tied with former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney.

keep dreaming Dems, for next November will be a nightmare for you

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4tY--6j6Jg&feature=fvst"]Kashmar![/ame]

Forum List

Back