Cain's new ad............FAKE

Come to think about, if it was real, it would have been pretty bizarre :lol:.

He aired on today Nationally...on Limbaugh's program...

Herman Cain Ads on This Show Do Not Constitute an Endorsement

So you will be hearing Herman Cain commercials on the program. He's a 50-state buy, by virtue of this program. And when you hear that, it doesn't imply an endorsement. We're not doing that. We're just businesspeople here and candidate Cain said, "I want to buy some time on your program." We said fine and dandy. (interruption)

What? I did not endorse Romney. Who said I endorsed Romney? It was not a guy in the e-mail. It was a woman that was mad at me for criticizing Romney. Now, anyway, the Herman Cain commercials will start soon. It doesn't mean that we've endorsed Herman Cain, and it doesn't mean that we're not gonna talk about anybody else. You know, Romney can buy some time. Rick Perry can buy some time. If they wish.

~Rush Limbaugh...

You might want to re-read your linked article.

The ad isn't fake, and the article doesn't claim it is.

Yeah, I just read on Yahoo that it probably is real. If Cain authorized this ad he is a idiot.

I'm certainly not a Cain fan, but I don't see what the big deal is with this ad. Is it just the smoking thing that everyone's outraged about?

Yeah, I just read on Yahoo that it probably is real. If Cain authorized this ad he is a idiot.

I'm certainly not a Cain fan, but I don't see what the big deal is with this ad. Is it just the smoking thing that everyone's outraged about?

He really didn't say anything. It was trust me! That is all.:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

It's not just the smoking thing. It goes out of the way to basically say nothing and that smile by Cain is creepy.

The ad was real. The smoking was odd. The rest of the ad was pretty direct.

Mr. Cain has a lot more to say, and ought to be saying it. The ad is, I admit, a little short on substance.

So while it's not my favorite political ad of all time [it's not on the same plane as Fred Thompson spinning around in that armchair puffing on a big ol' cigar], it's still not bad.

And, I like Mr. Cain's slowly formed smile at the end of the spot, too.

I hope his next ad spot discusses 9-9-9 and a few other important topics. And I REALLY hope he has gotten enough contributions by now to really get going on the filing requirements for all the ballots. And I hope he can cobble together a good organization. That would be even nicer than his first major advertising spot.

Hopefully this add will get people taking about BHO's assault on the poor, by raising taxes on cigarettes. How come those taxes didn't help him quit? Oh, I forgot, its another case of do as I say, not as I do.

Forum List

Back