Cain’s Lawyer Warns Other Accusers To ‘Think Twice’ Before Coming Forward

I'm not voting Cain, however, I don't agree with him being tried in the media withOUT the accusers being put out there as well...I personally think, let's put them on tv...CNN, Nancy Grace etc....FOX news and have them explain and show their evidence....We do it all the time to the 'guilty' so why not the accusers? Sexual Harrassment is a fine line to walk....for instance if I think your joke about my rear-end is funny, but my friend does not, they can sue...It's literally an 'eye of the beholder' thing....When I was in the Army, we were told that a guy simply looking us up and down could be construed as harrassment...seriously??? We all laughed, but there were women who followed through...My take on it was that if I couldn't joke around with my male soldier buddys, then how on earth could I climb into a hole with them???? So as far as these accussers go, did he physically rape or harm them? Or did he say something they didn't like? Because if it was the latter, that's what the words " F off" are for...it doesn't require a trial. I guess what I'm saying is how often have we all said...actually spoke words that others didn't like, how many of us have offended someone? Were we hauled out for it?
Is this guy a Jerk....maybe, but if they have evidence and it's not just a smear campaign....SHOW IT TO US! CLEARLY you want us to know about it, but you have to BACK IT UP OR IT'S SLANDER! And unless you are so tramatized by these "words" that you're a dribbling mess in a nuthouse...I'm SICK OF HEARING ABOUT IT! GOW UP LADIES!

you dont make a statement like that without knowing there are other accusers out there.......

I'm not voting Cain, however, I don't agree with him being tried in the media withOUT the accusers being put out there as well...I personally think, let's put them on tv...CNN, Nancy Grace etc....FOX news and have them explain and show their evidence....We do it all the time to the 'guilty' so why not the accusers? Sexual Harrassment is a fine line to walk....for instance if I think your joke about my rear-end is funny, but my friend does not, they can sue...It's literally an 'eye of the beholder' thing....When I was in the Army, we were told that a guy simply looking us up and down could be construed as harrassment...seriously??? We all laughed, but there were women who followed through...My take on it was that if I couldn't joke around with my male soldier buddys, then how on earth could I climb into a hole with them???? So as far as these accussers go, did he physically rape or harm them? Or did he say something they didn't like? Because if it was the latter, that's what the words " F off" are for...it doesn't require a trial. I guess what I'm saying is how often have we all said...actually spoke words that others didn't like, how many of us have offended someone? Were we hauled out for it?
Is this guy a Jerk....maybe, but if they have evidence and it's not just a smear campaign....SHOW IT TO US! CLEARLY you want us to know about it, but you have to BACK IT UP OR IT'S SLANDER! And unless you are so tramatized by these "words" that you're a dribbling mess in a nuthouse...I'm SICK OF HEARING ABOUT IT! GOW UP LADIES!

Thank you! It's mice to see that some of us here understand slander for what it is.

If that is what Cain's Lawyers are saying then it is more likely than not, that Cain has a malpractice suit against his lawyers in the future.

To make threat against a witness is unlawful and illegal. Futhermore, despite what Cain has done, his lawyers have no room to threaten persons who have make allegations against him. And in doing so they are not serving their client Mr. Cain well. In fact they are doing him harm.

Every person that has made sexual allegations against Cain has legal representation. In one case that we know of she does not want to seek civil litigation. If Cain's lawyers take it there---they are misrepresenting him. There is no reason that his lawyers should take it there. Unless they want to file a frivilous lawsuit against a women who has no money. Hmmm...lets see...file a lawsuit against a women who has an amazing sexual harassment lawyer to defend her.

The "Think Twice" before coming forward mean nothing on the day when Penn State is under attack by the state attorney general, grand jury, and federal investigators.

Moral and ethics against sexual assualt need to be put above business profit and personal reputations.

Threats are meaningless...when people's lives are at stake.

Are you a lawyer?

Maybe you really should check out this man's creditials. He's a high powered, very well respected defamation lawyer.

Here's the quote without the asshole spin.

In general, he said, anyone considering making public accusations of wrongdoing against another person should carefully consider the wisdom and potential consequences in taking such action.

"Anyone should think twice before you take that type of action. And I think it's particularly true when you are making serious accusations against someone running for president of the United States, but I think it's equally true if you are making those accusations against your next door neighbor."

How the hell is that a threat? That's what I call a word to the wise to those who think they can just blow shit out their asses in an attempt to defame someone.

Cain defamation lawyer hired to monitor accusations | Reuters

he might or might not be a lawyer.

but threatening a witness is against the law and violates the canons of ethics.

"monitor accusations", my butt... just like sawah bawwacuda is going to sue for the article telling how she has a fetish for black guys.

how's that suit going, btw?

Last edited:
rightwingnuts are professional victims.

it's really funny.

It's hardly just the right wing that are 'professional victims', mo chara. The Messiah played the professional victim all the way to the White House.

I personally see no issue with it. These women either told the truth or didn't. If they didn't, Cain is absolutely right to sue them for every fucking dime they have. Not rocket science - and yea... I would say the same thing if Cain were a Democrat.

If that is what Cain's Lawyers are saying then it is more likely than not, that Cain has a malpractice suit against his lawyers in the future.

To make threat against a witness is unlawful and illegal. Futhermore, despite what Cain has done, his lawyers have no room to threaten persons who have make allegations against him. And in doing so they are not serving their client Mr. Cain well. In fact they are doing him harm.

Every person that has made sexual allegations against Cain has legal representation. In one case that we know of she does not want to seek civil litigation. If Cain's lawyers take it there---they are misrepresenting him. There is no reason that his lawyers should take it there. Unless they want to file a frivilous lawsuit against a women who has no money. Hmmm...lets see...file a lawsuit against a women who has an amazing sexual harassment lawyer to defend her.

The "Think Twice" before coming forward mean nothing on the day when Penn State is under attack by the state attorney general, grand jury, and federal investigators.

Moral and ethics against sexual assualt need to be put above business profit and personal reputations.

Threats are meaningless...when people's lives are at stake.

Your screed is based on the assumption that Cain is guilty. And defendants aren't witnesses. People threaten to sue other people all the time. There's nothing illegal about it.

You obviously don't know your ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to the law.

Are you a lawyer?

Maybe you really should check out this man's creditials. He's a high powered, very well respected defamation lawyer.

Here's the quote without the asshole spin.

In general, he said, anyone considering making public accusations of wrongdoing against another person should carefully consider the wisdom and potential consequences in taking such action.

"Anyone should think twice before you take that type of action. And I think it's particularly true when you are making serious accusations against someone running for president of the United States, but I think it's equally true if you are making those accusations against your next door neighbor."

How the hell is that a threat? That's what I call a word to the wise to those who think they can just blow shit out their asses in an attempt to defame someone.

Cain defamation lawyer hired to monitor accusations | Reuters

Telling someone you will sue them if they do 'X' is not a threat according to the legal definition of the term. The idiot doesn't know what he's talking about.

Forum List

Back