Cain’s Latest Gaffe: Thinks ‘Cuban’ Is A Language

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Onetime GOP presidential front-runner Herman Cain has been stumbling recently from a series of scandals and foreign policy gaffes. Campaigning today in Miami’s little Havana, Cain asked the crowd, “how do you say delicious in Cuban?” National Confidential points out the obvious: there is no “Cuban” language. Cubans speak Spanish. Perhaps more importantly, Cain was totally unfamiliar with the U.S.’s immigration policy towards Cuba. The so-called “wet foot, dry foot” policy dictates that Cubans can stay in the U.S. if they make it to dry land, while those caught at sea are returned, but he seemed to have no knowledge of it. Watch it:

Cain's Latest Gaffe: Thinks 'Cuban' Is A Language | ThinkProgress

Cain cuban language - YouTube

So Cain has run the gambit like Bachman and Perry. How long will Newt last?

Hopefully Mitt will be last man standing.

CainTheyThinkYoureStupid_tp3-feature-three.jpg

Holy shit...

Cain: It's Not 'Practical' To Attack Iran Because It Has Mountains | ThinkProgress

Last edited:

Ya really want to go there?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr7zhnctF4c]Barack Obama thinks Austrian is a language - YouTube[/ame]

That "All this stuff is twirlin around in my head" comment considering the context and setting it was given in is REALLY scary from a leading presidential contender. I mean one does not say such things in that situation. Would he say the same thing to the leader of China if president?
And makes me wonder about his supporters if he continues to lead.

Last edited:
Put Obama up to ALL of the others' gaffes, and the pres comes off just fine.

OK, Cain is toast, Paul can't get any more traction, so its Mitt and Newt. A Romney-Gingrich ticket may have a real chance against BHO-JB.

Ah . . . far right wacks, lissen up. Your stupidity is going to cost the GOP the election if you get this stuff up. The center will decide the election, so the less either the far left or the hard right talk, the better off for the party of their choice.

Word to the wise, hmmm?

Best case scenario.........Cain switches party and gets on the ticket with Obama! :tongue:

Shit, if he is nominated this may be the year I vote green.

I could maybe take Newt as a VP.

Maybe, I will have to ponder on that for a while.

I have no doubt that Newt as VP would poison the ticket - which is fine by me. I think you'll soon see just how disliked this man is.

Not if Mitt were the Pres candidate. Newt might actually be a strength there.

Mitt is a strange dude, but I seriously doubt he's dumb enough to kill his ticket with Newt's baggage.

Really, wouldn't a debate between Newt and Biden be one of the funniest things you ever saw?

Newt would mop the floor and dust the furniture with obama. With Biden it would be a whole home renovation.

Forum List

Back