Cain’s excuse blacks not at romney’s campaigns.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
CAIN’S EXCUSE BLACKS NOT AT ROMNEY’S CAMPAIGNS.
Herman Cain on “Your World With Neil Cavuto” was ask why Blacks did not support Romney or where were they and Cain said lots of Blacks support Romney and the reason they are not seen at the campaigns and conventions is because, take deep breath, “they are working.” They are working? Where the hell are they working? Selling drugs on the streets of the inner cities? Working hard looking for jobs? Working as paid extras at the Romney campaigns to clap and smile? Somebody please tell this Village Idiot that the unemployment rate among young Black men is 55.9%? And Blacks support of Romney is 0%.
Mitt Romney's zero percent support from blacks: Can he still win? - The Week

Romney’s campaigns look like a southern lynch mob. I guess Herman Cain is really color blind.

Herman Cain on “Your World With Neil Cavuto” was ask why Blacks did not support Romney or where were they and Cain said lots of Blacks support Romney and the reason they are not seen at the campaigns and conventions is because, take deep breath, “they are working.” They are working? Where the hell are they working? Selling drugs on the streets of the inner cities? Working hard looking for jobs? Working as paid extras at the Romney campaigns to clap and smile? Somebody please tell this Village Idiot that the unemployment rate among young Black men is 55.9%? And Blacks support of Romney is 0%.

Romney’s campaigns look like a southern lynch mob. I guess Herman Cain is really color blind.

define young black man and where its that high, than ask yourself, are they the only black people that vote? i used to just think u were doing or saying stuff because it was an opinon, now ur just spewing hate and insults. if you cant speak with other people why come here?

^ Racism.

^ Racism.

dems arent racist just evolved haters.

Three things.

1) Once again you showed you're not very familiar with the English grammar, or perhaps you don't care about it

2) Selling drugs? Are you calling black people drug dealers? Why are you insulting them? RACIST!

3) Unemployment rate among young black man is really that high? Obama's the president. Looks like his policies are not working for these balck folks! Perhaps they should vote him out... But well, that will never happen anyway, so... Nevermind!

define young black man and where its that high, than ask yourself, are they the only black people that vote? i used to just think u were doing or saying stuff because it was an opinon, now ur just spewing hate and insults. if you cant speak with other people why come here?[/QUOTE]:confused:
Unemployment rate among BLACKS is 14% which is twice as high as the 7% among WHITES but WHITE are attending the conventions? Cain was making an excuse to Cavuto asking him where were the blacks since they were not seen at the conventions.

Among young black men in this country the unemployment rate is 55.9%. And 0% of Blacks support Romney and that's why they are not seen at the conventions.

Among young black men, unemployment went up from 28.8% to 55.9%, according to the unpublished figures obtained by the Guardian.
Unemployment soars to more than 50% among young black men - Telegraph

"Selling drugs on the streets of the inner cities" RACIST!

The GOP should write-off the f-ing worthless animals, Afros. The only minorities the GOP should concern itself with are Hispanics and Asians.

All the effort to get Afro votes is wasted, and instead should be used somewhere else. Really, a 70IQ fucktard like Rice speaking? I don't know what's dumber, her, or the people who asked her to speak.

Voter fraud by Dem Inner City political machines is the only reason that blacks support Democrats in the numbers alleged.

The reality is more like 55% not 95%; that's why Dems treat voter ID like Dracula greeting the rising Sun in a garlic field

The GOP should write-off the f-ing worthless animals, Afros. The only minorities the GOP should concern itself with are Hispanics and Asians.

All the effort to get Afro votes is wasted, and instead should be used somewhere else. Really, a 70IQ fucktard like Rice speaking? I don't know what's dumber, her, or the people who asked her to speak.
Why do you keep shooting for more red stars?

:lmao:

Forum List

Back