Cain's claims about Planned Parenthood and black babies factchecked and debunked

So you have nothing but hurt feelings.

Great I can live with that.

so you have no proof either and pointing out that you have no proof means someone is "butt hurt".... gotcha......

LOL I knew you were of weak mind.............. But to prove the contention so quickly.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

oh, now someone is of "weak mind" when they ask for proof to back up claims........

yuou are sinking deeper and deeper........

so you have no proof either and pointing out that you have no proof means someone is "butt hurt".... gotcha......

LOL I knew you were of weak mind.............. But to prove the contention so quickly.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

oh, now someone is of "weak mind" when they ask for proof to back up claims........

yuou are sinking deeper and deeper........

My bad I didnt realize how over your head it sailed........................

:lmao:

Conservative claims fact-checked and debunked. Move along people, nothing new here.

:lame2:
Unless you can provide proof!
:link:

yes, they asked cain for proof, but he refused to provide any........

Fail!!
I asked rdean for proof of his claim....can't find anything on the internet that validates any thing rdean 'claims'. Now if you want to continue, show me any claim that Cain refused to answer. Bear in mind that he quite probably has been consulting with a legal team ad his campaign staff. It's not even clear if Cain agreed to or SIGNED anything.
If this were a court of law, it would have been thrown out!!
Guilty until proved innocent. :cuckoo:

We live in such a great country!

Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America. 78% of their clinics are in minority communities. Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America. Are we being targeted? Isn't that genocide? We are the only minority in America that is on the decline in population. If the current trend continues, by 2038 the black vote will be insignificant. Did you know that the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a devout racist who created the Negro Project designed to sterilize unknowing black women and others she deemed as undesirables of society? The founder of Planned Parenthood said, "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated." Is her vision being fulfilled today? link

none of that is true... the website you linked provides no evidence to back up its claims......

hard to claim....well, hard to make the claim and ben taken seriously anyway....... that backs population is dwindling when the black population has tripled since 1930.......

I provided numerous links. Very telling that you did not quote them all- but that's OK- I'll give them a bump.

I linked sources that have quoted; documented; and even audio proof of who Margaret Sanger was and what she proposed. Further I provided links to organizations who use available statistics. That you needed to ignore the body of proof is evidence of your own dishonesty and determined ignorance.

Your ignorance over statistical information is quite telling- growth in population of black Americans is not equal to dismissal of what Cain said. The FACTS are that as a percentage of population, African American women have the highest rate of abortions. The FACTS are that the majority of Planned Parenthood abortion clinics are in poor ethnic neighborhoods. The FACTS are that Margaret Sanger wanted to reduce the birth rates of Black babies.

Last edited:
FactCheck.org : Cain’s False Attack on Planned Parenthood

It goes on to characterize beliefs such as Cain’s as “extremist.” The project says: “No serious scholar and none of the dozens of black leaders who supported Sanger’s work have ever suggested that she tried to reduce the black population or set up black abortion mills, the implication in much of the extremist anti-choice material.”

We asked the Cain campaign for support for his claims, and we have not received a response. His comments already have been debunked by our fact-checking colleagues at the Washington Post, which today gave Cain four Pinocchios, and Politifact, which gave him the “Pants on Fire” designation in March

His claim that 75% of abortion clinics being built in black neighborhoods was also debunked via factchecking and he provided no evidence for that claim either but its funny how his "popularity" among Republitards keeps rising despite his bogus claims.

Fact Check debunked nothing.

Margaret Sanger was a a proponent of eugenics. Friends to the Nazi's. Friend to the KKK

Here

Here

Here

Here

Here

Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America. 78% of their clinics are in minority communities. Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America. Are we being targeted? Isn't that genocide? We are the only minority in America that is on the decline in population. If the current trend continues, by 2038 the black vote will be insignificant. Did you know that the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a devout racist who created the Negro Project designed to sterilize unknowing black women and others she deemed as undesirables of society? The founder of Planned Parenthood said, "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated." Is her vision being fulfilled today? link

bumped~

The facts are clear: PP never ‘targeted black babies’ and Sanger never advocated ‘Black genocide.’

That this issue is given serious consideration at all is ridiculous:

Herman Cain has offered an alternate version of history in claiming that Planned Parenthood's founder wanted to prevent "black babies from being born." We find no support for that old claim. Cain also states that the organization built 75% of its clinics in black communities, but there's no evidence that was true then. And today, only 9% of U.S. abortion clinics are in neighborhoods where half or more of residents are black, according to the most recent statistics.

Sanger says that a minister could debunk the notion, if it arose, that the clinics aimed to "exterminate the Negro population." She didn't say that she wanted to "exterminate" the black population. The Margaret Sanger Papers Project at New York University says that this quote has "gone viral on the Internet," normally out of context, and it "doesn't reflect the fact that Sanger recognized elements within the black community might mistakenly associate the Negro Project with racist sterilization campaigns in the Jim Crow south, unless clergy and other community leaders spread the word that the Project had a humanitarian aim."

It goes on to characterize beliefs such as Cain's as "extremist." The project says: "No serious scholar and none of the dozens of black leaders who supported Sanger's work have ever suggested that she tried to reduce the black population or set up black abortion mills, the implication in much of the extremist anti-choice material."

If anyone it’s Cain who must substantiate his claims, and he has unsurprisingly failed to do so:

We asked the Cain campaign for support for his claims, and we have not received a response. His comments already have been debunked by our fact-checking colleagues at the Washington Post…

Once again Cain exhibits his ignorance and the fact he is a liar.

And anyone who supports Cain in this position is also ignorant and a liar.

Source for the cited above:

Fact check: Cain's false attack on Planned Parenthood

Butthurt Republitards cannot back up Cain's claims, they're mad and desperate thats why they are mad and derailing the tread with red herrings.

Either way, we do need more abortion clinics in negro neigborhoods

:lame2:
Unless you can provide proof!

Fail!!
I asked rdean for proof of his claim....can't find anything on the internet that validates any thing rdean 'claims'. Now if you want to continue, show me any claim that Cain refused to answer. Bear in mind that he quite probably has been consulting with a legal team ad his campaign staff. It's not even clear if Cain agreed to or SIGNED anything.

umm.. the link in the op says they tried to get cain to provide proof and he has refused.......

by your same "standard" since rdean did not sign anything, your asking for proof would be thrown out of court......

none of that is true... the website you linked provides no evidence to back up its claims......

hard to claim....well, hard to make the claim and ben taken seriously anyway....... that backs population is dwindling when the black population has tripled since 1930.......

bumped.....

It's like Tea-Tards are on a different planet - or living in a different dimension. Maybe they've mastered string theory...

Challenge for you, my deary:
Back up your claim with factoids/links.
I know you will find them on the 'dem/left/progressive' side, which may make for a half decent debate, but in order to be equal (aka evil word balanced) discussion, provide as many factoids that state the opposite.

Double dog dare ya' to stick your wet tongue, at freezing temps, on a metal pole! ;)

Let me get this straight. You want me to debunk what has already been debunked?

Let me help you get this straight, K?
Back it up with a non-slanted report/link, that give FACTS, not an opinion.

"Who" debunked it? Let's take a look.
'Evil' capitalist corporations fund 'Fact Check'
Who are these 'evil' capitalist corporations that trade on Wall Street?

Your turn.

Oh....one more thing. Any 'source' you find that backs up Fact Check, will all lead to the same 'evil capitalist company'.
It really is that simple.

Fail!!
I asked rdean for proof of his claim....can't find anything on the internet that validates any thing rdean 'claims'. Now if you want to continue, show me any claim that Cain refused to answer. Bear in mind that he quite probably has been consulting with a legal team and his campaign staff. It's not even clear if Cain agreed to or SIGNED anything.

umm.. the link in the op says they tried to get cain to provide proof and he has refused.......

by your same "standard" since rdean did not sign anything, your asking for proof would be thrown out of court......

Errrr, no.

Is RDean attempting to run for office?
I could say I tried to get RDean to provide proof behind his opinion. Oh wait, I did that.
RDean has refused.
Did RDean or Cain sign anything?
We may never know!

Works both ways regarding "standards"?

Let me help you out here:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote: Originally Posted by Lakhota
Quote: Originally Posted by MeBelle60
Quote: Originally Posted by Lakhota

"It's like Tea-Tards are on a different planet - or living in a different dimension. Maybe they've mastered string theory...

Challenge for you, my deary:
Back up your claim with factoids/links.
I know you will find them on the 'dem/left/progressive' side, which may make for a half decent debate, but in order to be equal (aka evil word balanced) discussion, provide as many factoids that state the opposite.

Double dog dare ya' to stick your wet tongue, at freezing temps, on a metal pole!

Let me get this straight.
You want me to debunk what has already been debunked?

Let me help you get this straight, K?
Back it up with a non-slanted report/link, that give FACTS, not an opinion.

"Who" debunked it? Let's take a look.
'Evil' capitalist corporations fund 'Fact Check'
Who are these 'evil' capitalist corporations that trade on Wall Street?

Your turn.

Oh....one more thing. Any 'source' you find that backs up Fact Check, will all lead to the same 'evil capitalist company'.
It really is that simple."

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ked-and-debunked-post4372999.html#post4372999

Butthurt Republitards cannot back up Cain's claims, they're mad and desperate thats why they are mad and derailing the tread with red herrings.

Cain's overall point true. Blacks women are 13% of the population but they are 38% of abortions.

As a pastor’s daughter, I knew little about abortion but believed that every woman had a “right to choose.” When abortion became legal in 1973, many felt that women had finally been granted a certain freedom. Yet how many of us knew exactly how abortions were performed? I became involved with Planned Parenthood (PP) through a group called the Coalition of 100 Black Women. When a speech I made at an international conference received media coverage, I was invited to join the Planned Parenthood board.

After attending a number of board meetings, I noticed that several board members arrived in chauffeured limousines. I wondered why these men of wealth were so interested in people who lived in the inner-city. The majority of the board members were male, and the handful of women appeared to be much older than my twenty-seven years. I was the only person of color on the board. During the course of my five-year tenure, we received a lot of literature discussing population control and concern for the growing number of poor people in the United States and developing countries.

As a black woman, I wondered why abortion was more necessary for my ethnic group and why this organization fought so hard to give us this particular “right” when the rights for better education, better jobs, and better housing seemed paramount to me. Continuing on the board, I learned about the biggest challenge that PP of New York City faced. For every abortion that was performed, the Department of Health had to issue a death certificate. Death certificates? Did that mean the babies were alive? As abortion procedures. The viability debate ended for me when I read documents detailing how abortions were performed. I came to the next meeting horrified, shaking with disbelief, and filled with protestations. Holding up the papers, I said that these procedures were traumatic for both the mother and her baby. An older woman sitting across from me looked me coldly in the eye and said, “It is not traumatic!” I was stunned by her insensitivity and chilled by her icy stare.

I was on the verge of resigning from the board but thought “Who will speak up if I leave?” I remained until 1980, determined to be a thorn in their side and often cast the lone opposing vote.

La Verne Tolbert, Ph.D., has 35 years experience in the field
of teen pregnancy prevention. An author and curriculum
writer, Dr. Tolbert teaches in the graduate school at Azusa
Pacific University, CA. To contact her, email
[email protected].

I love these people who don't want to admit there is a problem in the black community to which even most black clergy has sold out to the Democrat party and could care less about the over 1800 black babies killed daily. No they rather sell out for political power, while their people suffer the affection of liberalism

No matter how many strawman distractions you try to use, Cain made untruthful statements that got debunked.

Prove it!
The media couldn't prove it.
Why don't you give it a try?

And just to clarify, I may not be a Cain supporter, but I am a supporter of the truth, not innuendo or opinions.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back