Cain WIDENS Lead

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Can you hear me haters! I know the polls after the made up sexually harassment controversy matter more, but this is still significant. Will it knock him down 7 points? I doubt it. I think made a point or two.

He has taken an even wider lead in the polls with the vote just two months away!

Cain - 30%
Romney - 23%
Gingrich - 10%
Perry - 8%
Paul - 7%
Bachmann - 4%
Huntsman - 2%
Santorum - 1%

Isn't it about time that Bachmann, Huntsman and Santorum leave the race? I love Huntsman and his economic plan, but he has gone about 2% and his message isn't connecting with the voters. He is only wasting time in the debates. Bachmann is coming off as the bat-crazy bitch she is. Santorum and his arrogant fakeness is getting old. I have to DRV the debates, because I need to fastforward everytime this troll speaks!

Poll: Cain pulls ahead of Romney – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs
A new poll puts Herman Cain ahead of Mitt Romney by seven percentage points in the GOP presidential race, reflecting a margin wider than the sampling error.

Cain and Romney competed for the top spot in national polls for much of October, but a Quinnipiac University Poll released Wednesday shows Cain breaking ahead to take a solid lead.

Cain took 30% of support among registered Republican voters, according to the survey, with Romney following at 23%.

Coming in fourth place, Texas Gov. Rick Perry had 8%. Texas Rep. Ron Paul followed at 7%, Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann at 4%, former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman at 2% and former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum at 1%.

Historically, the front runners are almost never nominated. I think this shows Gingrich in a good place to come out with the nomination. BTW, I think it's time Perry, Bachmann, Santorum, Huntsman, and Paul all ditch the race.

I am still waiting for Matthews and/or Sargaent Schultz to accuse Cain of sneaking a hoe into a hotel room. Those two are trying so hard to get a guest to say that Cain offered some white girl $15,000 to spend a night with him at the Motel 6. and in a month or so when none of this chit is working and Cain becomes a huge threat to Yobama, MSNBC will make up more sexual harrassement stories on Cain.

So no one should vet Cain because it might makes his numbers go up or down?

You people have lost your minds

I am still waiting for Matthews and/or Sargaent Schultz to accuse Cain of sneaking a hoe into a hotel room. Those two are trying so hard to get a guest to say that Cain offered some white girl $15,000 to spend a night with him at the Motel 6. and in a month or so when none of this chit is working and Cain becomes a huge threat to Yobama, MSNBC will make up more sexual harrassement stories on Cain.

Why is it acceptable that Bill Clinton walk around all day grabbing intern ass and getting BJs - and get CAUGHT!!!, and the Libs adore him .....

Cain "Allegedly" got some, and the left-winged kooks are going ape-shit, demanding his trial/sentencing?

So no one should vet Cain because it might makes his numbers go up or down?

You people have lost your minds

Vet him? Absolutely. They should vet him the fullest extend. But making up shit and twisting reality to unfairly attack Cain is not vetting him!

So if I fantasize having sex with two of the hot Fox News anchorwomen, then run for Senator, admit I thought about having sex with "Un-Named Sexy Fox News Anchors", will Chris Matthews and Rachael MaddHamster rip me to shreds?

So if I fantasize having sex with two of the hot Fox News anchorwomen, then run for Senator, admit I thought about having sex with "Un-Named Sexy Fox News Anchors", will Chris Matthews and Rachael MaddHamster rip me to shreds?

Yes - now you're getting it.

Can you hear me haters! I know the polls after the made up sexually harassment controversy matter more, but this is still significant. Will it knock him down 7 points? I doubt it. I think made a point or two.

He has taken an even wider lead in the polls with the vote just two months away!

Cain - 30%
Romney - 23%
Gingrich - 10%
Perry - 8%
Paul - 7%
Bachmann - 4%
Huntsman - 2%
Santorum - 1%

:party:

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

barack-obama-teens11.jpg

Cain - 30%
Romney - 23%
Gingrich - 10%
Perry - 8%
Paul - 7%
Bachmann - 4%
Huntsman - 2%
Santorum - 1%

Isn't it about time that Bachmann, Huntsman and Santorum leave the race? I love Huntsman and his economic plan, but he has gone about 2% and his message isn't connecting with the voters. He is only wasting time in the debates. Bachmann is coming off as the bat-crazy bitch she is. Santorum and his arrogant fakeness is getting old. I have to DRV the debates, because I need to fastforward everytime this troll speaks!

Poll: Cain pulls ahead of Romney – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs
A new poll puts Herman Cain ahead of Mitt Romney by seven percentage points in the GOP presidential race, reflecting a margin wider than the sampling error.

Cain and Romney competed for the top spot in national polls for much of October, but a Quinnipiac University Poll released Wednesday shows Cain breaking ahead to take a solid lead.

Cain took 30% of support among registered Republican voters, according to the survey, with Romney following at 23%.

Coming in fourth place, Texas Gov. Rick Perry had 8%. Texas Rep. Ron Paul followed at 7%, Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann at 4%, former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman at 2% and former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum at 1%.

1. i think you'll find that most of the polls were taken before cain's most recent scandal.
2. do you really think someone should be president who paid a woman $35,000 to be quiet?

really?

and even if you don't go there, the guy doesn't know what a neocon is; doesn't know china has nukes; can't say whether he'd negotiate with terrorists;

but we want the most ignorant people running government, right?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back