Cain versus Clinton

William Jefferson Clinton was not called "Big Dog" for nothin'. Hillary knew that when she married him.

Cain's problem is his lack of anything resembling an ability to govern on a world stage. These affairs are just plain fun.

So Hillary deserved what she got?

Idiot

And you think watching the destruction of a family is fun? His wife demoralized and children shamed in public?

Your disgusting.

Last edited:
William Jefferson Clinton was not called "Big Dog" for nothin'. Hillary knew that when she married him.

Cain's problem is his lack of anything resembling an ability to govern on a world stage. These affairs are just plain fun.

Idiot

And you think watching the destruction of a family is fun? His wife demoralized and children shamed in public?

Your disgusting.
in a sense yeah she did. She stuck by him, therefore she gets some blame.

Bullshit. No humanbeing deserves to be publicly humiliated on that level.

Clinton's a good ole boy. Cain was harassing underlings, A CRIME fer chrissake...

Maybe the most partisan idiotic comment I've seen in a very long time.

Wake up, partisan freak. What Cain did, harassing underlings, is sexual harassment. Duh. Even Monica was after Bill. TOTALLY different. Listen and learn, grasshopper.

Immoral is immoral. Motive is pointless.

On a similar note, stupid is stupid.

Idiot Pubgossip is idiot Pubgossip. Cain is a CRIMINAL sex pervert. Do you ever consider the LAW, grasshopper, or do you just resort to stupid insults when you're WRONG?

Idiot Pubgossip is idiot Pubgossip. Cain is a CRIMINAL sex pervert. Do you ever consider the LAW, grasshopper, or do you just resort to stupid insults when you're WRONG?

The only thing proven by your posts is you are a fucking nut job.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjnPNqaP9ss&feature=player_embedded]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjnPNqaP9ss...player_embedded[/ame]

We texted the number and Herman Cain called us back. He told us he "knew Ginger White" but said these are "more false allegations." He said she had his number because he was "trying to help her financially.”

On CNN Cain admitted he was friends with the woman for about the time frame she said - which was 13 years.

No fucking question now. :angry:

The only thing proven by your posts is you are a fucking nut job.

And you MORON Pub dupes don't know the difference between a criminal and a womanizer, you're such brainwashed dolts.

Idiot

Your disgusting.

How's the weather up there on that high horse?

It is my contention that Hillary was aware of Bill's infidelities early on in their marriage. I never suggested that she or anyone "deserves" to be cheated on, but if the wife is aware, is it really cheating?

As for Cain's infidelities hurting his family, HE should have thought about that before running for public office. Nobody would have given a shit about his groping ass if he hadn't.

What an odd defense.

Clinton screwed around so its okay that Cain is lying scum?

Look at their politics instead.

Clinton left us with a huge budget plus and Cain thinks Libya was a blond.

Not a defense, a legitimate question based on comments in other threads that basically say since some people claimed he did it he did. At least one person said " ya they are all lying" meaning they are not.

From what I can tell this has had no effect on his campaign and he is free to defend himself anyway he wants.

This is about certain posters hypocrisy in regards who they believe and who they do not.

Clinton got caught lying about it. I haven't seen any evidence that Cain has been caught in a lie yet.

Clinton's a good ole boy. Cain was harassing underlings, A CRIME fer chrissake...

Clinton used his Office as Governor to have sex with at least two employees. He controlled whether they had jobs or not. That is illegal. He used his Office as President to do it again with an employee that he controlled whether she had a job or not AND lied about it.

Clinton used his Office as Governor to have sex with at least two employees. He controlled whether they had jobs or not. That is illegal. He used his Office as President to do it again with an employee that he controlled whether she had a job or not AND lied about it.

They asked for it and loved it, and you're FOS too, dittohead.

Harassing underlings like Cain did is sexual harassment. A CRIME.

I hope his book sells well, because his political career is ....OVER!!! Whether he is guilty is inconsequential at this point. His phone calls to Ginger White, for months, at early and late hours, ending 8 months ago, is enough to bury him. "Lousy choices, lousy life?" His book proceeds should help with litigation and probable divorce proceedings. So sad for Mrs. Cain, and family.

Idiot

Your disgusting.

How's the weather up there on that high horse?

It is my contention that Hillary was aware of Bill's infidelities early on in their marriage. I never suggested that she or anyone "deserves" to be cheated on, but if the wife is aware, is it really cheating?

As for Cain's infidelities hurting his family, HE should have thought about that before running for public office. Nobody would have given a shit about his groping ass if he hadn't.

So I'm on a high horse because I have ethical standards that Cain is currently involved in? I'm on a high horse because I think his family deserves to be spared the public humiliation since he is done anyway?

I think you're on a low horse because you lack any moral redeeming values.

Ironic huh?

Forum List

Back