Cain versus Clinton

So all you leftys that claim all these women could not be lying about Cain, did you feel the same way about all the women accusing Clinton in the 90's?

The latest woman in question seems to have many of Cain's phone calls on her cell, but she has a history of going after men with money in high power. If this is all true, my deepest empathies lie with his wife of many years and her devotion to her belief in his innocence. If he has betrayed her, yet wants to be president, why would he run for office? Does he think his past would not come back to bite him in his a$$???

Clinton was a major heel and his wife stood "by her man" in spite of her protests against that. I wonder how many of our politicians have other women and men, on the side. Regardless, if you are running for office as a man of principles and integrity, and you have ghosts in your closet, you deserve to be exposed and defeated.

all the women?

there was only one accusation during the 1992 primaries...... gennifer flowers..... who originally denied the affair until 1998........

and one more later in 1994.. paula jones.........

lewinski never accused clinton.. the tapes were relased by linda tripp....... and that was in 1998.......

cain already has.. what?.. 3

all the women?

there was only one accusation during the 1992 primaries...... gennifer flowers..... who originally denied the affair until 1998........

and one more later in 1994.. paula jones.........

lewinski never accused clinton.. the tapes were relased by linda tripp....... and that was in 1998.......

cain already has.. what?.. 3

5! Cain is a disgusting pig!:evil:

So all you leftys that claim all these women could not be lying about Cain, did you feel the same way about all the women accusing Clinton in the 90's?

Yes.

Frankly I couldn't care less what these guys do in their private lives as long as it doesn't break the law.

Yes.

Frankly I couldn't care less what these guys do in their private lives as long as it doesn't break the law.

I agree with that, Chris. I do not condone "coverups" however as that goes to a person's character and insults those who believe in the betrayer. I ddn't mind Sly Willy having his affairs for years, but I DID object when he pointed his finger at a TV audience and lied about it all.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiIP_KDQmXs]Clinton, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman... - YouTube[/ame]

This is just speculation, but I do feel Clinton is a rapist. Just saying.

This is just speculation, but I do feel Clinton is a rapist. Just saying.

You are of course, joshing?!?!?!?! :lol: He just liked the kind of women who were probably stalking him, for sex. He was a hot looking, charismatic guy with power and influence and a complete lack of moral fidelity to his wife.

What an odd defense.

Clinton screwed around so its okay that Cain is lying scum?

Look at their politics instead.

Clinton left us with a huge budget plus and Cain thinks Libya was a blond.

William Jefferson Clinton was not called "Big Dog" for nothin'. Hillary knew that when she married him.

Cain's problem is his lack of anything resembling an ability to govern on a world stage. These affairs are just plain fun.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Cain is damaging our party RIGHT NOW. Clinton is water under the bridge despite his disgusting behavior.

Forum List

Back