Cain trapped on the ropes, out on his feet.

BOBO

The Magnificent!
Jun 24, 2011
Spokane area
I got to hand it to Herman Cain. He hung on longer than could be expected. The deluge of accusations he's getting pummeled with has him so busy defending himself that his campaign & RCP poll average spread...

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - 2012 Republican Presidential Nomination

...of only 15.5 nationally are dropping faster than a lead balloon. This last accusation is bound to drop him into the single digits. I would not be surprised if Herman's wife lights him up in a divorce. Cain should have jumped out of the campaign on the 1st accusation while there was still time.
Even if the accusations are not true the damage done has not just hamstrung his campaign but destroyed his campaign. Anyone else think Herman should cut & run???

I got to hand it to Herman Cain. He hung on longer than could be expected. The deluge of accusations he's getting pummeled with has him so busy defending himself that his campaign & RCP poll average spread...

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - 2012 Republican Presidential Nomination

...of only 15.5 nationally are dropping faster than a lead balloon. This last accusation is bound to drop him into the single digits. I would not be surprised if Herman's wife lights him up in a divorce. Cain should have jumped out of the campaign on the 1st accusation while there was still time.
Even if the accusations are not true the damage done has not just hamstrung his campaign but destroyed his campaign. Anyone else think Herman should cut & run???

Just remember to treat the opposition with the same respect. I intend to!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjnPNqaP9ss&feature=player_embedded]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjnPNqaP9ss...player_embedded[/ame]

We texted the number and Herman Cain called us back. He told us he "knew Ginger White" but said these are "more false allegations." He said she had his number because he was "trying to help her financially.”

On CNN Cain admitted he was friends with the woman for about the time frame she said - which was 13 years.

No fucking question now. :angry:

...at current, the rest of the so called conservative GOP primary candidates have Obama written all over them. Take out Paul & Huntsman & president Obama looks more conservative than the rest of the GOP candidates! Bachmann looked good in the beginning but when she played the God card it dropped her faster than a used tampax. In my opinion, short of Huntsman/Paul, the GOP field of prez candidates is bankrupt for any quality representatives.

He needs to drop out or risk damaging the republican brand at a bad time.

The republican brand is still SHIT!!!

Produce some cuts.

Forum List

Back