Cain Train Goes Off The Rails

That's not true. "The T", has supported and believed in him before most of us heard of him...:clap2:

And I have been for a Newt/Cain ticket for months...
No. You missed my point.
THe lefties here feel obligated to knock down whoever the front runner appears to be. When Bachmann was polling well, it was all Bachmann all the time on this site. Prior to that we saw negative threads about Jindal and Barbour. So now it's Cain, only because he's polling well. If Santorum suddenly were doing well, you'd see negative threads on him. Ditto on Huntsman. The same people who are saying they'd vote Huntsman if they were voting GOP will be dissing him (and his daughters) the instant it looks like he has a chance.

why are you so fucking stupid?

you must be speechless, if thats all ya could come up with :lmao:

I know you are bt what am I ????

Cute!

I saw a poll that puts Rick Santorum within points of Romney.
Time for the Lefties here to roll out anti-Santorum threads. No one gave a shit about Cain until he started polling well. Ditto for Bachmann. Ditto for Gingrich. Ditto for Perry.
Ricky likes to play with dead fetuses. What else needs to be said?

And on Cain: OMFhaahahahhahahhahahahaG!

Jump-on-the-Cain-Train.jpg

Is a democrat going to find that Herman Cain would make an excellent president?

No.

That's all that needs be said. Everything else is superflurous.

You mean that republicans finding that Cain would be an excellent president is superflurous?
I agree.

Isn't the "Cain Train" kind of an insult for a guy who people say is unpredictable and makes his own way and does his own things?

A train follows a predictable path.

Forum List

Back