Cain stumbling under glare of national spotlight

Yeah right.

Yeah, I'm right. So what else is new? LOL.

So him winning poll after poll led you to this conclusion did it?

Bachman was leading at one time too.

As was Trump.

As was Perry.

I would think that Huntsman would probably peak at the right time...I hope he does. He's very interesting. The piece in Esquire was fantastic. You all should give it a read and give him a 2nd look.

You're delusional. Obama went through a bruising year-long primary battle with Hillary Clinton and faced the press (both national and local press) countless times. Cain is just starting to face scrutiny, and he's withering on the vine with hardly any grasp of the issues at all.

Aren't you embarrassed to have candidates who look so uninformed and so ill-prepared?

Neither Hillary, McCain or the media put any heat on Obama, wtf were you watching? Christ, Joe the Plumber put more heat on Obama than any media outlet during his entire campaign.......

Oh, people TRIED to put heat on Obama, but he's very cool under pressure. That's how he got the nickname, No Drama Obama.

Compare that to how Romney and Perry both became obviously flustered in the last debate when they squared off. They ain't got what it takes.

A nickname some Obamabot gave him, oh neat....

I guess blaming republicans for everything and following rules for radicals to a T is now considered "cool under pressure" ....

When he's put under the SLIGHTEST pressure you get things like:

" Cambridge police acted stupidly "

"57 States"

" Can't i just eat my waffle? "

Cain has answered 100 questions about everythign under the sun, how many questions has Obama answered regarding Fast and Furious or Solyndra? ..... :eusa_whistle:

Neither Hillary, McCain or the media put any heat on Obama, wtf were you watching? Christ, Joe the Plumber put more heat on Obama than any media outlet during his entire campaign.......

Oh, people TRIED to put heat on Obama, but he's very cool under pressure. That's how he got the nickname, No Drama Obama.

Compare that to how Romney and Perry both became obviously flustered in the last debate when they squared off. They ain't got what it takes.

I guess blaming republicans for everything and following rules for radicals to a T is now considered "cool under pressure" ....

"57 States"

Cain has answered 100 questions about everythign under the sun, how many questions has Obama answered regarding Fast and Furious or Solyndra? ..... :eusa_whistle:

wafflebama.jpg

Yeah right.

Quick point of order........those polls are for GOP candidates only. In matchups where Obama is against a GOP candidate? He wins almost all of 'em. The only sticking point (currently) is Romney.

But, if you asked me who the LEAST batshit crazy Republican who actually has experience in government, you guys would do well to support Huntsman.

This whole thing will shake out to a Romney nomination...
At some point people will wake up and realize we need
to fix our problems and not do Stimulus after Stimulus
where Obama's union buddies get taken care of and the rest can
fend for themselves.

Even the die hard Obama zombies walking around chanting
"YES WE CAN"..will have to face reality and vote someone else in.

I'm not seeing how taking middle class wages away from the last few folks who've managed to retain them is going to fix much of anything.

Romney is a sure fire loser because, honestly, he'd be the first Republican in 32 years I wouldn't be able to vote for. I thought McCain and Dole were horrible candidates, but I still voted for them. Didn't campaign for them or pass out literature or make much of an effort other than getting myself to the polls. (As opposed to Reagan and Bush-43, whom I actively supported and campaigned for.)

Our problems are because of people like Romney. He's the kind who looked at businesses and said, "Those employees are actually getting decent wages! We can't have that! Move those jobs to China!"

We are in the mess we are in because we have been slowly hollowing out the American Middle class.

30 years ago, they could have never elected a Democrat as left wing as Obama. In 2008, they did so easily.

"57 States"

You don't think the Cambridge police acted stupidly? They arrested a respected college professor in his own home for what, exactly? Contempt of Cop? I think Obama's subsequent actions were stupid, such as the Beer Summit, actually made him look worse.

I think Cain isn't presidential material. I think there are people who find him refreshing compared to the Mormon Robot who has programmed his answers in advanced. But at some point, much like the fascination with Buchanan in 1996, you are going to have to nominate a grownup, and the only grown up who can win is Rick Perry.

Cain stumbling under glare of national spotlight - Yahoo! News

Only the Koch brothers will have you believe he was never stumbling from the beginning, the believe they can finance their own "black president" with this bumbling idiot.

You wish. You liberals are scared to death of Herman Cain aren't you?

LOL! Conservatives are funny, and wholly illogical.

You guys lampooned Obama for not having enough experience, and now you guys are politically in love with Herb Cain, who has never even so much as served on a city council?

Nobody is afraid of Cain. He's going to implode because he has no domestic or foreign policy knowledge, no political experience, no national organization, and probably no real desire to even be president.

Quick point of order........those polls are for GOP candidates only. In matchups where Obama is against a GOP candidate? He wins almost all of 'em. The only sticking point (currently) is Romney.

But, if you asked me who the LEAST batshit crazy Republican who actually has experience in government, you guys would do well to support Huntsman.

By the time the primary hits my state it almost is always over. Im ready to vote for the ham sandwich at this point.

Only the Koch brothers will have you believe he was never stumbling from the beginning, the believe they can finance their own "black president" with this bumbling idiot.

If Dems were smart, and they aren't, but if they were they should do their own "Operation Chaos" and register as Repugnantcons and vote for AQUILA Cain in the primaries.

Cain is a one trick pony and 9-9-9 is proving to be a pretty lame trick

LOL! Conservatives are funny, and wholly illogical.

You guys lampooned Obama for not having enough experience, and now you guys are politically in love with Herb Cain, who has never even so much as served on a city council?

Nobody is afraid of Cain. He's going to implode because he has no domestic or foreign policy knowledge, no political experience, no national organization, and probably no real desire to even be president.

True.........if he were really interested in being President, why is he still giving speeches for business motivation?

Why is that everyone who disagrees with bat crazy GOPtards are always allegedly so afraid of them? Who the hell was every afraid of a pizza man?

I think Cain is a dalliance for Republicans who don't want to actually have to vote for a politician.

Eventually, they are going to have to let a professional do the job of taking on Obama, and the only choices are Romney and Perry.

Why is that everyone who disagrees with bat crazy GOPtards are always allegedly so afraid of them? Who the hell was every afraid of a pizza man?

Why do the left feel the need to mock a self made, hard working, black conservative? So he worked for a pizza company... in what way is that a crime? He turned an unprofitable company into a profitable one - thereby saving the jobs of many of his fellow Americans. Since when is that a bad thing?

You - and morons like you - make me laugh. You have no concept of achievement in anyone you disagree with. Pathetic. If you agreed with Cain, and someone else mocked his background, you'd call them a racist.

Why do the left feel the need to mock a self made, hard working, black conservative? So he worked for a pizza company... in what way is that a crime? He turned an unprofitable company into a profitable one - thereby saving the jobs of many of his fellow Americans. Since when is that a bad thing?

You - and morons like you - make me laugh. You have no concept of achievement in anyone you disagree with. Pathetic. If you agreed with Cain, and someone else mocked his background, you'd call them a racist.

You are pathetic, just because I disagree with his political positions doesn't mean I mock his personal success, but seriously, who the hell is afraid of pizza business owner? Maybe the right shouldn't say such stupid things then.

Stumbling? He's flailing around. Frankly, it would be funny if it wasn't so embarrassing in a candidate who's running for national office.

But it's not like he's the first GOP candidate the year to look positively foolish after grabbing high popularity numbers in the polls.

Palin (and to a lesser extent, Bachmann)
Trump
Perry
Paul

have all said some incredibly stupid things, but the conservative love keeps comin' their way.

But the one (or two) men who come across as stable and reasonable (and I'm not talking about Gingrich) are not popular with conservatives.

Conservatives just seem to like erratic candidates.
Erratic and manning UP seems to have you confused. When is Obama gonna man up? Let us know when he does, won't you?

When are you pussypants 'Conservatives' going to man up? Took you 7 years not to get Bin Laden. President Obama got him in less than three. You spent almost a trillion, with three trillion being the final figure, and well over 4000 American lives removing a dicatator that had nothing to do with 9-11. President Obama aided the people in Libya in removing a dictator, and it cost no American lives, and less than 2 billion.

You guys are all flap yap and no action. Definately no results.

You are pathetic, just because I disagree with his political positions doesn't mean I mock his personal success, but seriously, who the hell is afraid of pizza business owner? Maybe the right shouldn't say such stupid things then.

Speaking of mocking personal success. Look at what CG and the rest of the 'Conservatives' say about Al Gore. Even though he is no longer running for office.

Forum List

Back