Cain still up there in the polls

Cain is sliding down the polls faster than the Dow Jones. So far the two women have been proven to be given $80,000 in shut up money for his Sexual Harassment. What is so unfair here is that women had to be exposed to Cain's sexual harassment and lost their careers at the National Restaurant Ass (NRA) because the CEO of the company thought he could exploit his position to get sex. And because these women denied Cain sex he and his company---through them under the bus...destroyed their livelyhood and careers rather than lift them up and show the world that women are valuable in the company.

The GOP has no one who is worthy of being the President of the United States in its camp. Cain is not a man he is a person who abuses and abuses his position to have his dick out there. And now when push comes to shove he says,"Excuse Me...Excuse Me..."

Even if his positions didn't change like water every single day. I don't vote for anyone for the highest job in this country with LESS knowledge of Foreign policies then myself. This is becoming a joke as this man is going to be leveled by Barack Obama.

Cain is sliding down the polls faster than the Dow Jones. So far the two women have been proven to be given $80,000 in shut up money for his Sexual Harassment. What is so unfair here is that women had to be exposed to Cain's sexual harassment and lost their careers at the National Restaurant Ass (NRA) because the CEO of the company thought he could exploit his position to get sex. And because these women denied Cain sex he and his company---through them under the bus...destroyed their livelyhood and careers rather than lift them up and show the world that women are valuable in the company.

The GOP has no one who is worthy of being the President of the United States in its camp. Cain is not a man he is a person who abuses and abuses his position to have his dick out there. And now when push comes to shove he says,"Excuse Me...Excuse Me..."

First, it was $35K. Second, they were fired and received SERVERANCE packages not settlement agreements!

Forum List

Back