Cain Still On Top in Poll After Fake Controversy!!!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Election 2012: Republican Presidential Primary - Rasmussen Reports™

Rasmussen has Cain on top. This was an 11/2 poll. Meaning it was taken right in the middle of the controversy. It indicates people aren't believing it and are sour on Perry for gutter politics!

Cain - 26%
Romney 23%
Gingrich - 14%
Perry - 8% - Oh how the brain dead have fallen!
Paul - 7%
Bachmannn 2%
Huntsman 2%
Satorum 1% - Don't cry you get no question at the debates, since you are polling dead last and haven't gone higher than that!

I think people don't like this kind of digging up ancient history and really underhanded sex attacks. It looks like it backfired badly.

Of course, the problem is these accusations will never die. And it will contrast neatly with the Obama household's reputation for uxoriousness and sexual rectitude.

I think people don't like this kind of digging up ancient history and really underhanded sex attacks. It looks like it backfired badly.

Of course, the problem is these accusations will never die. And it will contrast neatly with the Obama household's reputation for uxoriousness and sexual rectitude.

That is fine. If the Dems opens pandora's box, then Cain can attack Obama on the economy, Rev Wright, Ayers, Khalid, Guns to the Cartels, his Shoring Cock in College, grants to BK solar companies, Tony Rezko, the deficit, Obamacare, BLAGO etc. The list goes on and on!

Election 2012: Republican Presidential Primary - Rasmussen Reports™

Rasmussen has Cain on top. This was an 11/2 poll. Meaning it was taken right in the middle of the controversy. It indicates people aren't believing it and are sour on Perry for gutter politics!

Cain - 26%
Romney 23%
Gingrich - 14%
Perry - 8% - Oh how the brain dead have fallen!
Paul - 7%
Bachmannn 2%
Huntsman 2%
Satorum 1% - Don't cry you get no question at the debates, since you are polling dead last and haven't gone higher than that!
It's no surprise that the lunatics of the Far Right are clinging on to their hope of the Harasser in Chief.

Keep it up guys!

:lol: :clap2:

I don't think Herman will save you, but if picking the lesser of 2 evils is the way you folks want to play it then so be it.

He's not in first place. These polls are lying. The only poll that means anything is intrade, and Romney's up 66 points on Cain on Intrade.

If Cain was really ahead, doesn't anyone think Romney would be attacking him more? He hasn't tried cutting Cain down to size, because he's comfortably ahead.

He's not in first place. These polls are lying. The only poll that means anything is intrade, and Romney's up 66 points on Cain on Intrade.

If Cain was really ahead, doesn't anyone think Romney would be attacking him more? He hasn't tried cutting Cain down to size, because he's comfortably ahead.

Intrade? I could be wrong but the poll I have seen on their is who do u think will win the republican nominee? I'm simmering on Cain but I still like Paul, however, I would say I think Romney will probably win. I would say that poll is hardly accurate and why that gap is unlike any other poll. A lot of people don't want him but can see Romney is and has been the favorite, it isn't asking who you will vote for in the primary.

Not really the most accurate nor the only one that matters, but whatever.

I'm hearing former Clinton spin room co-manager Rahm Emanuel called the shots from his Chicago Mayor's office so that Cain would accuse the wrong people of leaking the story. The Washington Times.
Rahm Emanuel involved in Cain sexual harassment accuser attacks

What a deal. Cain swallows the false allegations hook line and sinker, makes a false accusation against another Republican candidate, when all along it was the Democrat Spin Room, operating in full character-assassination mode to take out 3 Republican candidates in one fell swoop.

Is this what being the Mayor of Chicago comes down to? Political Dirty Tricks?

This is a sorry day for America.

Intrade? I could be wrong but the poll I have seen on their is who do u think will win the republican nominee? I'm simmering on Cain but I still like Paul, however, I would say I think Romney will probably win. I would say that poll is hardly accurate and why that gap is unlike any other poll. A lot of people don't want him but can see Romney is and has been the favorite, it isn't asking who you will vote for in the primary.

Not really the most accurate nor the only one that matters, but whatever.

The thing with intrade, is a lot of washington insiders are placing bets, and they have access to inside information and unbiased internal polling. If according to the bets placed, Cain has a 5% chance of winning, that concludes me to believe his chances aren't very good.

I don't think Herman will save you, but if picking the lesser of 2 evils is the way you folks want to play it then so be it.

I don't think Romney is the lesser of an evil. In fact I think he is a hell of a candidate also. I would be more than satisfied with either Cain or Romney. Both are solid businessmen with a plan. I just like Cain a heck of a lot better. Huntsman is another good choice, but he has never really gone anywhere. I am torn on Paul somedays he grows on me and I love the guy, other days I think he nutz. Gingrich is too much at fault for GLB for me to vote for him. Bachmann is a bad crazy bitch. Perry is a mental midget. Santorum just flat out blows!

I don't think Romney is the lesser of an evil. In fact I think he is a hell of a candidate also. I would be more than satisfied with either Cain or Romney. Both are solid businessmen with a plan. I just like Cain a heck of a lot better. Huntsman is another good choice, but he has never really gone anywhere. I am torn on Paul somedays he grows on me and I love the guy, other days I think he nutz. Gingrich is too much at fault for GLB for me to vote for him. Bachmann is a bad crazy bitch. Perry is a mental midget. Santorum just flat out blows!

My opinion of them all is, generally, not sunny. I remember Mitt's involvement in those ridiculous fusion centers. I find Perry to be a grotesque abomination akin to Damien Thorn from "The Omen".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back