Cain Should Take a Lie Detector Test

Who Should or Shouldn't take a lie detector?

• Both Cain and His Public Accusors should take a lie detector test

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Only Cain Should Take a Lie Detector Test

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Only Cain's Public accuosors should take a lie detector test

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • None should take a lie detector test

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
lie detectors are flawed sceince and can be fooled by a sociopath.

Your inabilty to refuse to accept the fact that Cain has an obvious problem with blonde women is not reason to resort to bullshit means of trying to shame his victims.
And it appears that AQUILA Cain "The Groper" is a grade A, number 1 sociopath!!!

Cain should sue the ever loving shit out of those four idiots who alleged sexual harassment. Hopefully his lawyers are on it.

Fucking idiots....

I actually stated this on "The Ed Lambert" show this morning. My exact words were "If Cain truly did not do this and it knocks him out of the race he should sue for defamation of character. However, if it doesn't knock him out of the race and he sues the lawsuit will end his campaign"
You can take this to the bank, The Groper will never sue anyone!!!
If he sues he will be deposed UNDER OATH, something the liar will never submit to!!!

ED do you actually have an opinion about the topic of the thread? Maybe a response to the first post to add more opinions to the discussion?
A lie detector test will settle nothing. When Anita Hill passed a lie detector test, CON$ simply said she believed her own lies. It's obvious AQUILA Cain the Groper believes his own lies, well at least that's what Libs can say and CON$ will have to accept it or else expose themselves as hypocrites. :lol:

ED do you actually have an opinion about the topic of the thread? Maybe a response to the first post to add more opinions to the discussion?
A lie detector test will settle nothing. When Anita Hill passed a lie detector test, CON$ simply said she believed her own lies. It's obvious AQUILA Cain the Groper believes his own lies, well at least that's what Libs can say and CON$ will have to accept it or else expose themselves as hypocrites. :lol:

Maybe for people on the extreme right/left it wouldn't settle anything but I think the majority of americans, who don't pay close enough attention to politics to even know what you are referring to, could be well served by it.

it would be a simple solution to the problem ...or at first it would seem so...remember you can only answer yes or no....there are no shades of gray....what man hasnt said something off colored or inappropriate to a woman...and i am not sure how reliable these tests are...seems to depend mostly on the person giving and interpreting the test results...

then you have to question this....how far can you go in making a person make a statement....
why not just give these tests to everyone? is it an invasion of your body.....to be wired up like a borg (love any chance to make that statement) ...probes are attached to you....well probe might be the wrong word...but then what if the tests conflict? then what? its a slippery slope at best.

in reality you are not suppose to give 'evidence' against yourself now are you?

who would control which questions are ask? i just dont think its as simple as it sounds...

What is troubling to me is that Cain denies EVERYTHING including even having met these women. I get the feeling that his pathology goes much deeper than anything that has yet come to light. His one big red flag is that he seems to have no concept of the word "consenting". He shows no empathy towards these women. My guess is that there are many more women he has abused...yes I said it...ABUSED! And I wouldn't even leave out his own girls. Sex offenders often show no remorse of their actions...Yes I said it SEX OFFENDERS! If what these women say is true then Cain is a serial sex offender.

it would be a simple solution to the problem ...or at first it would seem so...remember you can only answer yes or no....there are no shades of gray....what man hasnt said something off colored or inappropriate to a woman...and i am not sure how reliable these tests are...seems to depend mostly on the person giving and interpreting the test results...

then you have to question this....how far can you go in making a person make a statement....
why not just give these tests to everyone? is it an invasion of your body.....to be wired up like a borg (love any chance to make that statement) ...probes are attached to you....well probe might be the wrong word...but then what if the tests conflict? then what? its a slippery slope at best.

who would control which questions are ask? i just dont think its as simple as it sounds...

What is troubling to me is that Cain denies EVERYTHING including even having met these women. I get the feeling that his pathology goes much deeper than anything that has yet come to light. His one big red flag is that he seems to have no concept of the word "consenting". He shows no empathy towards these women. My guess is that there are many more women he has abused...yes I said it...ABUSED! And I wouldn't even leave out his own girls. Sex offenders often show no remorse of their actions...Yes I said it SEX OFFENDERS! If what these women say is true then Cain is a serial sex offender.

To be honest Huggy his denial of remembering who the woman that came out on monday was at all has me bothered a lot. I heard other reports of them seeing each other as recent as a month ago, I don't know if those are true or not but if they are it would be a "last straw" for someone like me who likes Cain in the primaries.

I may not agree with the sentances following your first sentance but that one point is one that is sticking with me.

To be honest Huggy his denial of remembering who the woman that came out on monday was at all has me bothered a lot. I heard other reports of them seeing each other as recent as a month ago, I don't know if those are true or not but if they are it would be a "last straw" for someone like me who likes Cain in the primaries.

I may not agree with the sentances following your first sentance but that one point is one that is sticking with me.

I will concede that I am speculating but one or two women...MAYBE ya give Cain the benefit of the doubt....FIVE (so far?) This guy has been exposed as having a serious problem with his behavior towards women. Most sex offenders deny they ever did anything wrong. As the evidence grows it is leaning heavily that Cain is a sociopath at the very least...probably a sexual sociopath from what we know already and from what I know from having seen sexual offenders displays a pattern that most likely has lead to illegal behavior. In any case it is clear that from what skeletons have already come out of the closet that he is unfit as POTUS.

Cain wont take it because he said he needs a good reason to do so. There isnt and will never be a "good reason" to take it to Cain.

I imagine Cain probably did it, I mean, every single one of the 5 women, the Republican pollster and the Conservative radio host cant ALL be lying.

I imagine that Obama is probably a crack addict. I mean, people have said that he's taken coke and shit. So, they can't all be lying.

This is what happens when you have a media that is driven by partisan politics rather than a genuine interest in truth. Idiots believe it, repeat it, and suddenly it's 'fact'. It is not fact, never has been, probably never will be. Right now, it is 'he said, she said'. Of course, people will believe whatever version best suits their ideology. Personally, I like Cain and I have no solid evidence on which to change that opinion.

The problem here is that none of those people that saw Obama doing coke have names. The people that claim Cain is a harraser do.

Dont tell me the "problem media driven by partisan politics". Tell me why you believe 5 women, A republican pollster and a conversative radio host are all lying on Cain with the same lie?

Forum List

Back