Cain said that his wife, Gloria, was unaware of his friendship with White

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
Herman Cain Texts: Ginger White's Phone Records Investigated

"She wasn't the only friend who I had helped in these tough economic times, and so her messages to me were relating to ‘need money for rent' or whatever the case may be," he said. "I don't remember all the specifics."

Cain said that his wife, Gloria, was unaware of his friendship with White until the story broke, but they have since talked and she is "comfortable" with his explanation.

"My wife now knows
," he told the Union Leader. "My wife and I have talked about it and I have explained it to her. My wife understands that I'm a soft-hearted giving person."

In TV interviews, White has accused Cain of carrying on a 13-year affair that she said ended shortly before Cain ran for president. Cain has called the allegations "completely false" and has labeled White as "troubled" in a message to his supporters.

When there is smoke there is fire, lol.

"She wasn't the only friend who I had helped in these tough economic times, and so her messages to me were relating to ‘need money for rent' or whatever the case may be," he said. "I don't remember all the specifics."

Cain said that his wife, Gloria, was unaware of his friendship with White until the story broke, but they have since talked and she is "comfortable" with his explanation.

"My wife now knows
," he told the Union Leader. "My wife and I have talked about it and I have explained it to her. My wife understands that I'm a soft-hearted giving person."

In TV interviews, White has accused Cain of carrying on a 13-year affair that she said ended shortly before Cain ran for president. Cain has called the allegations "completely false" and has labeled White as "troubled" in a message to his supporters.

Maybe Ginger was just hanging around him trying to get a diamond so she could have a reason to be too busy to see him.

so now the fine upstanding journalist at Huffpost are investigating peoples text.

about as good as the lamestream media investigating a rock I suppose.

If I told my wife that I'd been having a "non-sexual relationship" with a woman for many years and that I'd been giving her money on the side as well she would pack up her bags and leave.

:lol:

If I told my wife that I'd been having a "non-sexual relationship" with a woman for many years and that I'd been giving her money on the side as well she would pack up her bags and leave.

So what you are saying is she is just looking for an excuse.

o hell no.....you would just find your stuff on the lawn.....she aint leaving the house....

i would be tossing his stuff on the lawn and setting in on fire....then i would get really pissed.....

man dont be needing to give money to anyone but me

oh yeah, perfectly normal for men to give money to women behind their wifes back and not get sex in return........

"My wife now knows

Oh, yeah. All the lying cheating liars who cheat explain, and because she wants and needs to believe? She does so.

The longer this goes on, the more excruciating it will be when she realizes she's been played for a fool (and in front of God and country, as well).

o hell no.....you would just find your stuff on the lawn.....she aint leaving the house....

Depends. I went. When they won't budge and you are either that hurt, angry, or both? Bags are packed. Hopefully Miss Cain will stay put, because I have a feeling Cain will play as dirty with the divorce as he did with the marriage.

is there anyone so stupid or naive that believes that cains wife is in anyway "comfortable" with cains actions?

no way i would leave my home.....if he wants another woman and wants to go....he goes....he has found his stuff on the lawn before....(not on fire)

"My wife now knows

Oh, yeah. All the lying cheating liars who cheat explain, and because she wants and needs to believe? She does so.

The longer this goes on, the more excruciating it will be when she realizes she's been played for a fool (and in front of God and country, as well).

I know right, in front of the whole country. And he says their “just friends” for thirteen years and his wife doesn’t know her, while he’s giving her money no less? The words “sugar” and “daddy” come to mind.

is there anyone so stupid or naive that believes that cains wife is in anyway "comfortable" with cains actions?

It's not stupid or naive. She's lying to herself right now. She has to, or it all ends. She can't face the truth yet.

I've been there. I've known women and men who were there. Until faced with a piece of irrefutable evidence, Gloria Cain will be there.

Forum List

Back