Cain Reveals His Ignorance, Again

Can you imagine this fucking tard debating Obama?
"Um, hold on a second there. I know the Marlboro Man handed me the Foreign Policy CliffNotes on the ride over here."

And the wingnuts actually try to defend the indefensible, amazing and pathetic.

That would indeed be a show!!!

The lengths you cons will go to to try to legitimize this moron is really incredible. First he didn't know China had nukes now this? Seriously, what could he say to lose your support? Anything?

I think we can safely say the Cain Bubble has popped.

Cain is Howard Dean, he's Fred Thompson, he's Pat Buchanan. He's the "feel good" candidate you really wouldn't want anywhere near the actual job.

Tea Partier's liked him because he was the retort to liberals who called them "racist".

But the man was never qualified for the job, and would have been an awful candidate. (Still, even an awful candidate could probalby beat Mr. 9% at this poin.t)

Let me get this correct. Cain makes a gaffe on Libya.

Obama says the intervention in Libya will last only a week or so.

Obama runs an unauthorized war in Libya.

I think at the rate of almost 10 million bucks a day.

Who's the ignorant candidate running for President in 2012 again?

:lol:

Last edited:
The lengths you cons will go to to try to legitimize this moron is really incredible. First he didn't know China had nukes now this? Seriously, what could he say to lose your support? Anything?

Well you are blatantly lying about Cain not knowing that China had nukes.

And you mouthing off representing the party of Joe Biden calling Cain a moron who at least has a Bachelor of Mathematics and Masters in Computer Science and has been a highly respected businessman (aka for those of you in Rio Linda that means having had a fucking day job) and is hysterical.

Last edited:

Well you are blatantly lying about Cain not knowing that China had nukes.

And you mouthing off representing the party of Joe Biden calling Cain a moron who at least has a Bachelor of Mathematics and Masters in Computer Science and has been a highly respected businessman (aka for those of you in Rio Linda that means having had a fucking day job) and is hysterical.

No, he's not lying.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE0w2w6-Ndc]Herman Cain says China is trying to develop nuclear "capability". - YouTube[/ame]

Cain and his wife sound Ghetto - As Biden might say, 'dat dere Negro ain't articulate' atall, but take Obama.............................

Let me get this correct. Cain makes a gaffe on Libya.

Obama says the intervention in Libya will last only a week or so.

Obama runs an unauthorized war in Libya.

I think at the rate of almost 10 million bucks a day.

Who's the ignorant candidate running for President in 2012 again?

Cain makes a gaffe???? Bettter look again. That was a full blown disaster, not a gaffe.

Can you imagine this fucking tard debating Obama?

"Um, hold on a second there. I know the Marlboro Man handed me the Foreign Policy CliffNotes on the ride over here."

And the wingnuts actually try to defend the indefensible, amazing and pathetic.

Considering Obama's incredible lack of knowledge of anything outside of the faculty lounge, Cain would do just fine.

Cain Reveals His Ignorance, Again
We really should be categorizing these incidents, by date. NO one would believe how quickly they come!

It's NO WONDER Cain is the darling o' the Teabaggers!!!​

November 17, 2011

"We Need A Leader, Not A Reader"

eusa_doh.gif

That's Right, Teabaggers....it's still HIP to be ignorant.....with "Herb"!!!!
484.png

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBzYSUI5_GM]Bill Maher on elites - YouTube[/ame]​

Last edited:
I am sorry...who is ignorant again?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFz_Rm4YnPU]Obama thinks Hawaii is in Asia - YouTube[/ame]

I am sorry...who is ignorant again?

C'mon....c'mon.....it's not one o' those tough ones. It's only 4 letters....​

"TPM's Benjy Sarlin notes that Cain's quote bears a striking resemblance to a joke from 2007's "The Simpsons Movie." During a scene in the White House, Arnold Schwarzenegger (the President of the United States in the film) is presented with a series of options on a major decision and immediately picks one of them without reading it. Explaining how he came to the decision so quickly, the character of Schwarzenegger says, "I was elected to lead, not to read."

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Yeah, Shaman? So you agree with the President that Hawaii is in Asia. I see the lack of intelligence for American liberals is universal.

Forum List

Back