Cain 'reassessing' campaign after affair allegation

Oh no way, you forgot about Paula Jones, and there is no way you could have forgotten Monica Lewinsky. Don’t you remember the Ken Star probe and the infamous blue dress? Jeez where were you in the 90’s:afro:

He specified "During the 1992 election."

yes, i was comparing cains primary scandals to clintons during his primary.......

and at the time, both clinton and flowers denied the affair, which is nothing like cains current issues.....

OIC. Well Cain has a number of scandals and so does Clinton so it seemed reasonable to compare their entire histories, Cain does beat him in prior to office scandals by a comfortable margin. I guess we can chalk him up that victory.

He specified "During the 1992 election."

yes, i was comparing cains primary scandals to clintons during his primary.......

and at the time, both clinton and flowers denied the affair, which is nothing like cains current issues.....

OIC. Well Cain has a number of scandals and so does Clinton so it seemed reasonable to compare their entire histories, Cain does beat him in prior to office scandals by a comfortable margin. I guess we can chalk him up that victory.

well, clinton only had two sex scandals prior to being elected to his second term......

gennifer flowers in 1992 and paula jones in 1994 and it wasnt until after his 1996 election that he admitted to flowers, settled with jones and admitted to lewinsky.......

i only mention this because alot of republican seem to think that clinton had alot of sex scandals prior to 1996, which is not the case......

Well, its been fun, but I gotta go get lunch, BBL maybe

Cain 'reassessing' campaign after affair allegation - CNN.com
“Cain 'reassessing' campaign after affair allegation”

I don’t know why, it’s not like Newt hasn’t had his share of scandals. It’s more likely he’s quitting because everyone found out Gingrich was smarter in the debates and his poll numbers fell off the side of the earth.:lol:

On the other hand maybe he found out his economic policy was just down right stupid and wants to hide in shame, who knows what goes on behind the curtain of political bullshit. :dunno:

Clinton had his share of scandals and his campaign was falling off when he appeared on Arsenio Hall.
Everyone was hailing his 9-9-9 plan, even libs.

What? Who?

well, clinton only had two sex scandals prior to being elected to his second term......

gennifer flowers in 1992 and paula jones in 1994 and it wasnt until after his 1996 election that he admitted to flowers, settled with jones and admitted to lewinsky.......

i only mention this because alot of republican seem to think that clinton had alot of sex scandals prior to 1996, which is not the case......

Hmm, I’m not sure how many Newt’s had over all, but I seem to recall hearing about a few. It’s not exactly a scandal but he did serve one of his wives divorce papers in the hospital so he could hook up with a younger woman, his current wife. I’m surprised that hasn’t come up more but I guess the public’s memory is short. He also said while he was speaker of the house that unwed teenage mothers should have their babies taken away. Anyway I think those earn him the title “biggest Bastard” of this election.

The beautiful, political simplicity of Cain’s 9/9/9 plan - Telegraph
Cain 'reassessing' campaign after affair allegation - CNN.com
“Cain 'reassessing' campaign after affair allegation”

I don’t know why, it’s not like Newt hasn’t had his share of scandals. It’s more likely he’s quitting because everyone found out Gingrich was smarter in the debates and his poll numbers fell off the side of the earth.:lol:

On the other hand maybe he found out his economic policy was just down right stupid and wants to hide in shame, who knows what goes on behind the curtain of political bullshit. :dunno:

Clinton had his share of scandals and his campaign was falling off when he appeared on Arsenio Hall.
Everyone was hailing his 9-9-9 plan, even libs.

What? Who?

Dang I was really hoping that Rick Perry guy would respond to that post because I already know what the official response is and I had a response to it all typed up and ready to go. Since he’s not, I guess I’ll just go ahead and play devil’s advocate so I can respond.

The Devil: “But lowering the corporate tax rate to 9% will more than make up for the sales tax hike by putting more money in company’s pockets than whats lost from decreased consumer spending.”

Nay I say.

The problem with that is that two thirds of corporations already pay nothing in taxes by moving their earnings overseas to tax havens like the Cayman Islands and falsely claiming no income domestically, then they not only pay no taxes they get “tax benefits” in the range of billions. Therefore cutting the corporate tax rate will not offset the effect of the sales tax because those companies already pay nothing.

The official response is, You're a fucking idiot.
Cain's plan would eliminate ALL taxes, except the 9-9-9. Corporations pay a bunch of taxes besides corporate income tax.
I personally am opposed to it, having seen how a VAT works in other countries. I support a flat tax, like Perry has proposed.

If you threw out every politician in Washington, DC that ever had an affair, there wouldn't be any there.

I wish the press had been as eager to pursue allegations about John Edwards as they are with Cain. Edwards was a total scum bag but his aides, probably with the press, covered it all up until after the election.

Hmm, I’m not sure how many Newt’s had over all, but I seem to recall hearing about a few. It’s not exactly a scandal but he did serve one of his wives divorce papers in the hospital so he could hook up with a younger woman, his current wife. I’m surprised that hasn’t come up more but I guess the public’s memory is short. He also said while he was speaker of the house that unwed teenage mothers should have their babies taken away. Anyway I think those earn him the title “biggest Bastard” of this election.

that and newt cheated on his wives while he was married to them... and claims he cheated because he loved his country so much.......

if romney doesnt take newt down, obama campaign machine certainly will by reminding him what a scumbag and flip flopper newt is........

I wish the press had been as eager to pursue allegations about John Edwards as they are with Cain. Edwards was a total scum bag but his aides, probably with the press, covered it all up until after the election.

the main difference is that it was the women who came forward accusing cain.......

in edwards case, niether party was willing to admit to an affair......

that and newt cheated on his wives while he was married to them... and claims he cheated because he loved his country so much.......

if romney doesnt take newt down, obama campaign machine certainly will by reminding him what a scumbag and flip flopper newt is........

Obama calling anyone a flip-flopper is rich.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LRcLMScEqo]Obama You can keep your doctor - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmNdV0PSRy4]Obama Pledges to Put Health Care Negotiations on C-SPAN, White House Enemies List - YouTube[/ame]

Obama calling anyone a flip-flopper is rich.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LRcLMScEqo]Obama You can keep your doctor - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmNdV0PSRy4]Obama Pledges to Put Health Care Negotiations on C-SPAN, White House Enemies List - YouTube[/ame]

obama wont have to do that... super pacs will do it for him........

Forum List

Back