Cain raised 2.5 million in the past ten days

If I was ever accused of sexual harassment I would fight it.
The charge was against him not the NRA.
But I am sure you are right, someone who would just pay them off would make the best president.

The charges were never ever proven AND they didn't get settlements like the left wing hang him high lynch mob lunatic media is saying.

They were severance packages.

As am I. The left does this shit every cycle. Thing is? WE are on to them. DID you see the reaction of the audience last night when Cain was asked the question of the scandal?

The Media has overstepped the line as well...and they will pay dearly for the chicanery next year...will make 2010 look like a walk in the park with the exodus of Statists looking for new jobs, and that includes Obama.

Yes.... I was so pissed when that witch did that!

I couldnt believe what I was hearing....!

He handled it perfectly too. :clap2:

I missed the first half hour, then the very end....i was thinking that nobody had probably asked that question of him! I was actually thinking that this debate was going to be all about the issues and i was pretty pleased with it. THEN i find out the question was asked to Cain when i hadn't been watching. I was THRILLED to hear she got boo'd, and Cain applauded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The left are just not getting it.....people of tired of their cheating and lying, and we knew they were going to do "something" like this. Every Republican running, if they happen to get to the top during the campaigns, something like this will happen to them too.

I'm glad to see Herman standing fast, and all the others taking a stand against the left and the media. 'Bout time...long past due.

It's shit like this that keeps good people from running for office. High time it stopped, and issues were discussed with candidates instead of innuendo.

Seems that David Axlerod is behind this shit...typical Chicago Politics that Obama ran with when he was running in Chicago and forced people out.

I wouldn't put it past Obama to be behind all of it.

Did anyone hear the post debate interviews? I thought it was funny when Cain insisted that the crowd was booing the question and not him. Of course, every person who saw the debate and is not a complete idiot knew this. But that dummy thought he had to do damage control.

He doesn't think much of the intellect of his supporters, does he?

Yes.... I was so pissed when that witch did that!

I couldnt believe what I was hearing....!

He handled it perfectly too. :clap2:

I missed the first half hour, then the very end....i was thinking that nobody had probably asked that question of him! I was actually thinking that this debate was going to be all about the issues and i was pretty pleased with it. THEN i find out the question was asked to Cain when i hadn't been watching. I was THRILLED to hear she got boo'd, and Cain applauded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The left are just not getting it.....people of tired of their cheating and lying, and we knew they were going to do "something" like this. Every Republican running, if they happen to get to the top during the campaigns, something like this will happen to them too.

I'm glad to see Herman standing fast, and all the others taking a stand against the left and the media. 'Bout time...long past due.

It's shit like this that keeps good people from running for office. High time it stopped, and issues were discussed with candidates instead of innuendo.

Seems that David Axlerod is behind this shit...typical Chicago Politics that Obama ran with when he was running in Chicago and forced people out.

Maybe this ought to be a thread too....

Ann Coulter - November 9, 2011 - DAVID AXELROD'S PATTERN OF SEXUAL MISBEHAVIOR

He apparently has a history like a ton of him comrades have....

If I was ever accused of sexual harassment I would fight it.
The charge was against him not the NRA.
But I am sure you are right, someone who would just pay them off would make the best president.

How?

What do you think he is doing by saying he is innocent? What do ya want him to do.... drag them into court in the middle of his campaign?
What would you assholes say then?
He is being mean and petulant.... thats waht you say isnt it?

Wow, you folks have no shame do ya?

NO he should have fought the 2 cases when they happened and it would not be haunting him now, unless he was guilty that is.

In the 90's bogus sexual harassment cases were brought by many bitches in the work place to get even with a co worker or a superior. IMHO too many companies listened to the "she said" bullshit at the time.

Human Resource Departments finally got their shit together and started demanding proof.

A lot of good people went down in the interim though.

Look what that one accuser of Cain did. She got pissed off during her tenure at a second job and launched another round of allegations at a new superior.

Bitch.

Precisely what I was referring to. Thanks for posting it.

Oh definitely. But I also believe it's been a pile on from the likes of Chris Wlson who polls for Perry (not blaming Perry here) and Karl Rove.

I'd wondered too about the link between Rahm and how he could have passed this on and the link is Sheila O'Grady who was Daley's chief of staff for forever who now heads the IRA.

And this is truly Axelrod and Daley's M.O. Time and time again.

Forum List

Back