Cain raised 2.5 million in the past ten days

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
The reports are coming in that if anyone has the "fork" in them, it's the perpetrators of the smear because Cain is raising money despite the false allegations. BTW the reports were that Cain was loudly applauded last night when he denied the allegations again.

"Herman Cain’s campaign released fund-raising numbers showing that when it comes to the money race, the allegations of sexual harassment against the GOP presidential candidate haven’t hurt or helped.

The campaign said Thursday afternoon that it raised some $9 million since Oct. 1, 25% of which came in over the past 10 days — when the accusations of sexual harassment were first reported. That indicates Mr. Cain collected some $2.25 million over the 10 days – putting his fund-raising at the same rate as in October.

Mr. Cain has repeatedly said he was falsely accused, a defense many of his supporters appear to be accepting.

The campaign’s numbers cannot be verified until next year, when the next round of campaign finance reports are due to the Federal Election Commission. It will be interesting to see how much money the campaign is spending on direct mail and telemarketing in order to raise money – something most campaigns do.

This week, Mr. Cain quipped on ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live that his fund-raising has improved since he began facing accusations of improper behavior.

When host Jimmy Kimmel asked if other candidates should hire people to charge them with sexual harassment, Mr. Cain, said, “If they’re smart they will.” :lol:

Sexual Harassment Accusations Don't Hurt -- or Help -- Herman Cain's Fund-Raising - Washington Wire - WSJ

Apparently there are lots of sympathetic right wing sexual harrasers out there.

Hey, when Larry Sinclair accused Obama I'm sure his donations started sky rocketing. I have this vision of Perez Hilton saying "skip the check to Green Peace, Obama is fabulous and he's my man"

:lol:

More like there are lots of people who think this whole fiasco is nothing more then a typical DNC-sponsored smear job (which it is).

So certain? Why 2 settlements?

Cain did more damage to himself than anyone else did to him, with his clintonesque denials and changing story.

More like there are lots of people who think this whole fiasco is nothing more then a typical DNC-sponsored smear job (which it is).

Cain did more damage to himself than anyone else did to him, with his clintonesque denials and changing story.

His story hasnt changed.... the more info he got, the more he had to comment.

Where is your proof?

Not innuendo or he said she said..... PROOF. Where is it?

Cain wasn't involved in the settlements. The NRA took care of them.

I'm waiting for some welfare queen to come out and say Cain pushed her in a closet, raped her for several hours straight and then she forgot to call the cops afterwards.

Cain wasn't involved in the settlements. The NRA took care of them.

I'm waiting for some welfare queen to come out and say Cain pushed her in a closet, raped her for several hours straight and then she forgot to call the cops afterwards.

:eusa_shhh: Dont give them any more ideas.

Where is your proof?

His story did not change?

Ok have a good life in your universe.

If I was ever accused of sexual harassment I would fight it.
The charge was against him not the NRA.
But I am sure you are right, someone who would just pay them off would make the best president.

Last edited:
Good for him, he'll be needing it to defend himself in Court.
Being the serial harasser and molester that he is.

But I am sure you are right, someone who would just pay them off would make the best president.

How?

What do you think he is doing by saying he is innocent? What do ya want him to do.... drag them into court in the middle of his campaign?
What would you assholes say then?
He is being mean and petulant.... thats waht you say isnt it?

Wow, you folks have no shame do ya?

Where is your proof?

There is no proof.

Good for him, he'll be needing it to defend himself in Court.
Being the serial harasser and molester that he is.

Proof.... its a bitch aint it?

The women have none.

If you will notice, I have never tried to attack the womens character. I just think they are lying. Why, I dont know.... but most folks who are not believing them, call them sluts and the such. Im not going to do that till I have proof... I do think they are lying though.

How?

What do you think he is doing by saying he is innocent? What do ya want him to do.... drag them into court in the middle of his campaign?
What would you assholes say then?
He is being mean and petulant.... thats waht you say isnt it?

Wow, you folks have no shame do ya?

NO he should have fought the 2 cases when they happened and it would not be haunting him now, unless he was guilty that is.

Forum List

Back