Cain on Kimmel now

Thanks for the heads up. I'm watching it now. He's so faking it.

He's not going to last another month.

He'll probably step down citing health reasons.

He's coming off as forced. As if he knows his A$$ is on the line. And it seems as if he made a deal with Jimmy not to ask him any of the obvious questions.

It seems tense to me.

Me no like!

Thanks for the heads up. I'm watching it now. He's so faking it.

He's not going to last another month.

He'll probably step down citing health reasons.

It sure as hell wouldn't surprise me if he, Mitt and Newt are all fighting it out 2 months from now. The Republicans have lost their moral's and gone off the deep end...He could be caught on Camera with a dead baby in his mouth and raping a woman at the same time, and they would likely nominate him. They don't care...That's the message I'm getting...Well, guest what, I take being a social conservative very seriously and when a ton of woman come out and talk of sexual advances, and even rape from our front runner it makes me angery. It would make anyone that were sane angery too.

Last edited:
Watched this on Hulu just now.

It would make the libs sick. He really is good at engaging with the audience. The audience is enthusiastic and supportive.

Cain is direct, to the point and is not backing down.

Cain pointed out that his fun raising is going through the roof because people don't like this kind of sleaze.

Cain is a very effective contrast to the woman involved. He is credible every which way, and she is not

Forum List

Back