Cain memo: "Don't speak unless spoken to"

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/27/u...management-skills-ex-aides-tell-of-chaos.html

nd then there was that e-mail to the staff about traveling in a car with Mr. Cain: “Do not speak to him unless you are spoken to,” the memo said.

“I found it odd,” said a former staff member who liked to prep Mr. Cain for appearances while driving. The aide, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, quit not long afterward, citing the e-mail as one of the deciding factors.

Mr. Cain’s campaign has generated much promise since it began over the summer. A former business executive rises improbably from anonymity to the top of the polls, using the strength of his speechmaking, folksy charm and catchy policy plans.

But Mr. Cain’s campaign may have undermined itself with questionable decisions and a series of missteps, which have led to the impression that the candidate lacks focus and preparation.

Wonder how she got around the NDA discussed further in the article.

I don't see him going the long haul.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/27/u...management-skills-ex-aides-tell-of-chaos.html

nd then there was that e-mail to the staff about traveling in a car with Mr. Cain: “Do not speak to him unless you are spoken to,” the memo said.

“I found it odd,” said a former staff member who liked to prep Mr. Cain for appearances while driving. The aide, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, quit not long afterward, citing the e-mail as one of the deciding factors.

Mr. Cain’s campaign has generated much promise since it began over the summer. A former business executive rises improbably from anonymity to the top of the polls, using the strength of his speechmaking, folksy charm and catchy policy plans.

But Mr. Cain’s campaign may have undermined itself with questionable decisions and a series of missteps, which have led to the impression that the candidate lacks focus and preparation.

Racist

anonymous is always so fucking convenient innit?

spit

Maybe she got around it because she didn't disclose any legitimate information ;)

You know, if he has that much distain and contempt for his own staff, how much must he secretly be harboring for the voters? Or maybe he just thinks he’s that much better than the people working to put him in office because he has way more money.

You know, if he has that much distain and contempt for his own staff, how much must he secretly be harboring for the voters? Or maybe he just thinks he’s that much better than the people working to put him in office because he has way more money.

This thread is about Cain, why are you bringing up Obama?......

once people begin to understand his 9 9 9 plan....it will be over for him

Cain: Cut 10% of All Federal Agencies' Budgets - HUMAN EVENTS
“Can also said that under his “9-9-9” plan, which would overhaul the tax code with a nine percent tax on corporate and personal income in addition to a nine percent national sales tax, “everybody gets treated the same” except for those “at or below the poverty level.”

Psst, nobody mention how much that will tack on to the sales of big ticket items during an economic downturn.

Sorry....but Cains political perspective is pathetic.

You want a guy with no political background and you got it. The guy is clueless

once people begin to understand his 9 9 9 plan....it will be over for him

why do you think that? I make a 5 figure income and i'm in the 2nd bracket from the bottom, why would I dislike him for this plan?

You probably already pay 9% or less of your gross income in federal income tax.

Add Social Security and it comes to about 15%, versus the almost 18% he'd be paying under Cain's plan.

Except that Cain's plan wouldn't be sufficient to cover federal expenditures, so it would end being something more like 15-15-15 instead of 9-9-9, and he'd pay close to 30%.

That's what famous singers and actors do. Who does he think he is, the second coming of Clark Gable??? Get over yourself, Mr. Cain.

That's what famous singers and actors do. Who does he think he is, the second coming of Clark Gable??? Get over yourself, Mr. Cain.

I had SUCH a crush on Clark Gable. I was heartbroken when his son bore no resemblance to him.

/sigh

Most really stink around that car to. :eek: When you are expected to shut up unless you're talked to; sounds a hell of a lot like he thinks he is better then YOU.

I'd tell him personally to go fuck his self and get out of the car. :evil:

Last edited:

You got that right. He has no respect for the voters at all. :eek:

Forum List

Back