Cain making a major announcement tomorrow

It would have been better had he announced today that he was going to go away without making a major announcement about it.

Then the leftists would not have to worry about playing the race card in 2012? I bet it would have been nice to not have to worry about that gem. You fucking racist pig. Cain is a huge threat to the democrats in 2012, which is why the democrat smear machine revved it up 10 fold in the last 2 months, you had one off the plantation and god knows you racist fuckers cant have that going on.

Please tell me you're joking. There is no way any rational person would believe that.

You dont have to form an opinion to know that the left constantly use the words house ******, uncle tom, Oreo etc etc. Now armed with that information. Make your case.

If he could prove that he was never at the Tyson-Holyfield fight, then that is proof she is lying.
Never mind that she herself has admitted to being a liar about her previous Business partner.
And that her previous business partner had a restraining order against her, for stalking and text messaging .
Seems like a patten that she has. Why are so many believing her?

It would have been better had he announced today that he was going to go away without making a major announcement about it.

Then the leftists would not have to worry about playing the race card in 2012? I bet it would have been nice to not have to worry about that gem. You fucking racist pig. Cain is a huge threat to the democrats in 2012, which is why the democrat smear machine revved it up 10 fold in the last 2 months, you had one off the plantation and god knows you racist fuckers cant have that going on.

Cain is a threat to both parties.
His 999 plan takes out the power of established incumbents in both parties and stops alot of the lobbyists power.
I wouldn't put it past the Repubs behind the scenes to have done this also, we got corruption in both parties.

Forum List

Back