Cain just laid out in great detail the circumstances around the supposed SH charges

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
On Greta Vansusterans show. If there is any merit to this charge it will surface in the next few days. He is now completely on the record, in detail, about the situation. I know you lefties are desperate to find guilt but if a story that opposes his doesn't surface in the next couple of days this is a dead issue.

So instead of creating false prophets let's all do the responsible thing and wait and see.

On Greta Vansusterans show. If there is any merit to this charge it will surface in the next few days. He is now completely on the record, in detail, about the situation. I know you lefties are desperate to find guilt but if a story that opposes his doesn't surface in the next couple of days this is a dead issue.

So instead of creating false prophets let's all do the responsible thing and wait and see.
That's bullshit! The women have been barred from talking as part of their settlement agreement with the womanizer. So AQUILA Cain can say anything and they can't tell the truth unless the womanizer releases them from his agreement, which he will never do. The fact that the womanizer required silence as part of the settlement proves he has plenty to hide!!!

• Banned

That's bullshit! The women have been barred from talking as part of their settlement agreement with the womanizer. So AQUILA Cain can say anything and they can't tell the truth unless the womanizer releases them from his agreement, which he will never do. The fact that the womanizer required silence as part of the settlement proves he has plenty to hide!!!

Get off your high horse. If they were barred this story wouldn't have surfaced if they wished to follow any supposed agreement. Besides Cain gave names of others involved in the situation and they are bound by nothing. If his story is suspect you can guarantee their are liberals ready and willing to pay to get a contradiction on the public record.

Your outrage us amusing.

It doesn't Prove a god damn thing.

• Banned

It doesn't Prove a god damn thing.
The libs are desperate and ignorant of the facts. Cain also stated as president of the organization he recused himself from the investigation and any subsequent agreement decisions. He also stated that the so called settlement was smaller than a typical severance package.

Libs don't want to know facts, they want to Lynch the nigga

Someone will pay these women to break their contractual obligation, to not talk.

I'm not on the, but I can say that, the fact that he has had a very long distinguished career in business, where he had 2 cases damaging allegations where bought against him, that could have affected his marriage and career. It seems to me very odd that he doesn't remember more details about the accusations. He also had some inconsistencies I his statements. I'm not saying he's guilty, but I don't think this is going away, and I think I'll reserve judgment.

Cain is another "upity black"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egTyaIAaqz8]Clarence Thomas High-Tech Lynching - YouTube[/ame]

I'm not on the, but I can say that, the fact that he has had a very long distinguished career in business, where he had 2 cases damaging allegations where bought against him, that could have affected his marriage and career. It seems to me very odd that he doesn't remember more details about the accusations. He also had some inconsistencies I his statements. I'm not saying he's guilty, but I don't think this is going away, and I think I'll reserve judgment.

Could it be that he has trouble remembering all the details because its complete fabricated bullshit?

Extortion for money because of his stature and influence?

Forum List

Back