Cain, it's a one man show now, Divorce???

BOBO

The Magnificent!
Jun 24, 2011
Spokane area
For Herman Cain, the campaign all but over - Yahoo! News

It's not official but as can be read in the above link his supporters now could all fit in a telephone booth. Cain's an ornery ole cuss tho & is trying to save face...

Herman Cain Tells Supporters

It'd been bad enough getting caught fantasizing & spankin' his monkey by mama Cain. But good ole Herman had to go the "One Step Beyond." U can bet your sweet achin' lil azz that good ole Herman's REALLY GONNA GET IT now! When ole mama Cain is through with Herman he's gonna look like a tomato attacked by a vegematic!

It's not official but as can be read in the above link his supporters now could all fit in a telephone booth. Cain's an ornery ole cuss tho & is trying to save face...

It'd been bad enough getting caught fantasizing & spankin' his monkey by mama Cain. But good ole Herman had to go the "One Step Beyond." U can bet your sweet achin' lil azz that good ole Herman's REALLY GONNA GET IT now! When ole mama Cain is through with Herman he's gonna look like a tomato attacked by a vegematic!

Most people are idiots...

I suppose I could accuse Bill Clinton of attempting to rape Barney Frank....

So what's the difference between his possible misdeeds and Newt's known misdeeds. Personally, neither one seems to be top of the crop, that's for sure.

The difference is the fact that Newt(even through what he did is still wrong) divorced the former wife and married the new one each time. Theres tens of millions of Americans today that do it, while Cain has 5, yes 5 woman accusing him of sexual harrassment. Two of these woman were paid tens of thousands of dollars to drop it and at least one has a witness. The one woman, that he possibly was "cheating" on his wife with, has a offical phone record directly confirming 61 calls from Cain within a short time period. Cain admitted that he knew her too. So how the hell can she be lieing? You can be a scummy person and still be telling the truth...Tells a lot about Cain.

If one woman came out with a witness on Barack Obama...He would likely be sunk! But yet the party of family value keeps supporting a pig.

Last edited:
The difference is the fact that Newt(even through what he did is still wrong) divorced the former wife and married the new one each time. Theres tens of millions of Americans today that do it, while Cain has 5, yes 5 woman accusing him of sexual harrassment. Two of these woman were paid tens of thousands of dollars to drop it and at least one has a witness. The one woman, that he possibly was "cheating" on his wife with, has a offical phone record directly confirming 61 calls from Cain within a short time period. Cain admitted that he knew her too. So how the hell can she be lieing? You can be a scummy person and still be telling the truth...Tells a lot about Cain.

If one woman came out with a witness on Barack Obama...He would likely be sunk! But yet the party of family value keeps supporting a pig.

Cain is being lynch by the tabloid media and you set on you ass and assume that all happen.

isn't convenient for these no proof accuser to here at this time and most have associations in chicago and are on fincancial trouble, false harasement charges, unemployment problems yet it was okay for clinton in his escapades, hiring a bimbo erruption team while at the same time the press attack all accusers. Please explain the double standards...i forgot john edward love child while his wife was her death bed with cancer.

WHY THE FOKING 2X STANDARD FROM THE MEDIA? is it only party loyalities.....

Couldn't have happened to a nicer, Federal Reserve Mafioso, piece of shit. Good riddance!

A supposed Conservative friend of mine at work wouldn't listen to me when I tried to explain to him what Herman Cain was all about, now he won't talk to me! :lol:

Newt is next.

And to think, only a few weeks ago he was the GOP's savior.

Forum List

Back