Cain is toast...

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
I guess the Koch brothers need to find another stooge or learn to like Mitt. Unless Ronald Reagan is bought back to life, the GOP nominee will be Mitt. LIVE WITH IT TEA BAGGERS!

Newt...? Newt...? Are you kidding? He has probably groped more women than Herman.

I guess the Koch brothers need to find another stooge or learn to like Mitt. Unless Ronald Reagan is bought back to life, the GOP nominee will be Mitt. LIVE WITH IT TEA BAGGERS!

Newt...? Newt...? Are you kidding? He has probably groped more women than Herman.

Are you going to keep starting the same thread?

I think that Perry will probably fill in the vacuum left by Cain's demise.

And there's a Koch brother hiding in your closet! Watch out!

Typical Cain supporters won't like Perry.

And, yeah...what is up with the OP's spam?

Typical Cain supporters won't like Perry.

And, yeah...what is up with the OP's spam?

I think they'll like him better than Romney. Or they might flock to Newt.

But I never really thought that Cain was a serious candidate to start with.

It seems that Perry is the last hope of the Tea Party. I hope he is brushing up on his debate skills, if he wants to be taken seriously.

It seems that Perry is the last hope of the Tea Party. I hope he is brushing up on his debate skills, if he wants to be taken seriously.
Either you know nothing about the TP or nothing about Perry.

Perry is not TP material.

I think that the TEA Party needs to not let the perfect be the enemy of the good.

Of course...

Boosted by Tea Party Support, Perry Builds Big Lead in 2012 GOP Race « Poll Watch Daily

I heard Cain is considering running as an independent and has started a new pac called Groper Super Pac.

I heard Cain is considering running as an independent and has started a new pac called Groper Super Pac.

well he could ask Billy Clinton to be the Chairman.

If you think you're being funny, you're just being lame.

But, you are in character.

well he could ask Billy Clinton to be the Chairman.

Or the Weinerman :)

Forum List

Back