Cain is toast

As a huge Cain supporter, huge fan of the 999 plan and a donor to his campaign, it is hard for me to say, but I think it's true. The leftist media have done a great job knocking down a good man. They won't let this sexual harassment controversy go down. They were screaming about let the accusers talk, her douche bag lawyer said she wants to talk so allow her to talk. The NRA said cool let her talk, but now she says sorry I don't want to talk.

The media won't release any details or the accusers names, as respect for the accuser. Oh please! I don't buy that.

Whether their true or false, whether they were genture not meant to make the women feel unconfortable, but they, doesn't matter now. The media labeled Cain guilty until, well there isn't any until, he will remain guilty.

He will never be able to get back on message. Republican primary voters will be too afraid to vote for him. I expect him to lose and not be dubbed the VP either. I am satisfied with Romney, but I prefer Cain.

Sadly I don't think Cain can rebound from this one.

The problem is that most people are fucking idiots that would accept unsubstantiated accusations.

I heard her statement...it's all scripted...and WHY now? The woman had a boyfriend...why didn't she go to the cops?

This is another manufactured attempt. A bimbo that wishes 15 minutes of fame...(The hack Lawyer, Gloria Alred being involved is dubious)...

This thing stinks.

IF this had one iota of legitimacy, there would be a reputable law firm involved. That Allred is on the cased demonstrates it's a complete fraud.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcMpUi1fCHk]Gloria Allred Likes Being Groped During Airport Pat Downs - YouTube[/ame]

Every candidate for high office will likely be
smeared;

No, they won't .

ONLY the Republicans will be. democrats will have the press to circle the wagons and protect them, as alway.

consider the attacks on Trump, Bachmann, Palin, Romney, Gingrich and Perry in this run up to the 2012 nomination.

All Republicans. The DNC press attacks all enemies of the party.

Those who have skeletons in the closet might consider the consequences of running for office by evaluating the potential for exposure and ridicule or worse - that is all I suggested.

Even if they don't, the NY Times, MSNBC and the rest of the DNC press will manufacture smears against them.

Four women have now made allegations against Cain, only they and Mr. Cain know the truth, and only from their own perspective of what happened (or didn't).

Gloria Fucking Allred is involved, that is proof that the whole thing is a scam. IF the case had merit, a legitimate law firm would be handling it.

However, today's allegation is more specific and there is a face attached, Sharon Bialek. At her news conference there is a suggestion that others as well as hotel and NRA records may coaborate other aspects of her allegation.

This could backfire. If Breibart and some of the others dig up proof that this is manufactured, as we ALL know it is (this last one, the others may or may not be) then you turn Cain into a martyr.

Bringing out a blatant fraud is a bold move, a dangerous one for the demagogues of your party.

If anyone is listening to Michael Savage right now, I suggest you tune in. He is hammering Obama about his multiple Social Security Numbers, lack of a original birth certificate, where he is originally from and why the media hasn't investigated those important things. He is upset because the media is instead digging into Herman Cains past with a vengeance when they never investigated anything questionable about Obama. He is exposing the bias media on not investigating any of Obama's past girlfriends. It's good. Tune in.

As a huge Cain supporter, huge fan of the 999 plan and a donor to his campaign, it is hard for me to say, but I think it's true. The leftist media have done a great job knocking down a good man. They won't let this sexual harassment controversy go down. They were screaming about let the accusers talk, her douche bag lawyer said she wants to talk so allow her to talk. The NRA said cool let her talk, but now she says sorry I don't want to talk.

The media won't release any details or the accusers names, as respect for the accuser. Oh please! I don't buy that.

Whether their true or false, whether they were genture not meant to make the women feel unconfortable, but they, doesn't matter now. The media labeled Cain guilty until, well there isn't any until, he will remain guilty.

He will never be able to get back on message. Republican primary voters will be too afraid to vote for him. I expect him to lose and not be dubbed the VP either. I am satisfied with Romney, but I prefer Cain.

The problem is that most people are fucking idiots that would accept unsubstantiated accusations.

Yep. Where were the accusations then? This whole thing is scripted...the woman said "I didn't want to be here today..."

Then why is she? This is garbage written by Alred.

Thank you, no one has done that yet.
No problem, I have a lot of respect for black conservatives. It takes courage.

To have zero foreign policy is a bit shocking when you take into context the 4-5 wars the US is in.
He will need to offset his lack of foreign policy experience with advisor or a VP with foreign policy creditials. What does foreign policy creditials really mean? It means you been in government and have traveled to other countries, but that doesn't make you any better with dealing with tyrants, negotiating peace or trade agreements or figuring out whether to go to war or not. Showing leadership so other countries will follow your lead. Negotiation skills are ingrain and can't be taught. Cain has them. Showing leadership, he is a leader without a doubt.

No cuts to balance the budget or talk of how he would shrink the deficit, just wow...
That is BULLSHIT. Cain has talked about entitlement reform. He has talked about pension reform. He talked about the Chilean model for social security. That is reforming 22% of the budget. The man talks and preaches reform.

Dealing with regulations on business and drilling are as about basic to the Republican platform as being pro life, meaning every single person on that stage offers that. Like repealing Obamacare…
He is talking about replacement not just repeal. As a successful businessman he knows the "smart" regulation that is needed. Look Texas has enormous regulation on home lending. That is primarily why they didn't get hit with the mortgage meltdown. Under and over regulation are bad you need smart regulation. Cain as a businessman can be TRUSTED to lead the way there!

999 is about the only idea Cain has that you posted, but reality is Cain changed it to 909 for “some people”, meaning 2 things… First Cain is already re-creating the same mess he claims his tax policy would fix then he is admitting his plan was in fact bad for 84% of people, after he claimed the people who ran the numbers to prove that were liars... What I mean to say is Cain does not even know where he stands on 999, so how can you or anyone support it when by the time it's passed it could be the polar opposite of what you thought you were voting for.

You are doing what you people do to Paul. I have shown in other thread why the 999 plan is great, I won't do it here!

And bill size?
There is absolutely no reason for bills to be that large. The hundred to thousand page bills are a creation of the last few decades. The reason is so the public and politician won't read it!

Anyways I don’t agree with going after Cain about who he might have sexually harassed or not, just like I don’t like the media calling Ron Paul a racist when he is clearly not... But that is how it works, if Cain had a strong policy platform the sexual harassment would have been a non issue. But then I never thought for a second Cain took running for President seriously, who can say they did when they have so few answers about some very basic issues.
I guarantee if Paul hit the 20% in the polls, there would be relentless attacks on him for the newsletter. It would be sick. The liberal media attacks whatever GOP candidate is on top.

If anyone is listening to Michael Savage right now, I suggest you tune in. He is hammering Obama about his multiple Social Security Numbers, lack of a original birth certificate, where he is originally from and why the media hasn't investigated those important things. He is upset because the media is instead digging into Herman Cains past with a vengeance when they never investigated anything questionable about Obama. He is exposing the bias media on not investigating any of Obama's past girlfriends. It's good. Tune in.

Michael Wiener is insane. It's no wonder that you find him otherwise.

Savage is one of the few that tell the truth.

Savage doesn't come on here until 9PM. But Savage is correct.

Yep. Where were the accusations then? This whole thing is scripted...the woman said "I didn't want to be here today..."

Then why is she? This is garbage written by Alred.

The progressive Marxists are just paying any female that has any connection to Cain to claim they were sexually harassed.

It's typical progressive tactics..

:rofl:

Every candidate for high office will likely be
smeared;

No, they won't .

ONLY the Republicans will be. democrats will have the press to circle the wagons and protect them, as alway.

consider the attacks on Trump, Bachmann, Palin, Romney, Gingrich and Perry in this run up to the 2012 nomination.

All Republicans. The DNC press attacks all enemies of the party.

Even if they don't, the NY Times, MSNBC and the rest of the DNC press will manufacture smears against them.

Four women have now made allegations against Cain, only they and Mr. Cain know the truth, and only from their own perspective of what happened (or didn't).

Gloria Fucking Allred is involved, that is proof that the whole thing is a scam. IF the case had merit, a legitimate law firm would be handling it.

However, today's allegation is more specific and there is a face attached, Sharon Bialek. At her news conference there is a suggestion that others as well as hotel and NRA records may coaborate other aspects of her allegation.

This could backfire. If Breibart and some of the others dig up proof that this is manufactured, as we ALL know it is (this last one, the others may or may not be) then you turn Cain into a martyr.

Bringing out a blatant fraud is a bold move, a dangerous one for the demagogues of your party.

"Gloria Fucking Allred is involved, that is proof that the whole thing is a scam" Huh? By which standard of proof?

Your allegations are blatantly absurd. Suggesting character assassination is the work of Democrats only is ridiculous.

Savage is dissecting Bialeks comments and stating what this sounds like is that it is she who put the moves on Cain and she got rejected. He is saying if this was so traumatic to her she would have went to the police directly instead and that the police would have raked Cain over the coals immediately for just the allegation of sexually trying to reach for her genitals which would have been a list of charges involved. Instead, she politely asks him to take her home.

Last edited:

Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut uuuuuuuuuuuuuup... You are the TM of the right.

Savage is dissecting Bialeks comments and stating what this sounds like is that it is she who put the moves on Cain and she got rejected. He is saying if this was so traumatic to her she would have went to the police directly instead and that the police would have raked Cain over the coals immediately for just the allegation of sexually trying to reach for her genitals which would have been a list of charges involved. Instead, she politely asks him to take her home.

You're willfully ignorant (though sometimes I really do believe you're insane). I ran a Domestic Violence Unit, victimology and my experience taught me not to judge victims and in all cases reserve judgment as the facts become known. You believe Weiner, who has not interviewed the alleged victim and is an entertainer who patronizes idiots like you.

No. if cain is toast its due to people making up crap about him.

so you assume he is telling the truth......seems to be shifting truth at best

Why do you say that?
Did you go out with him?
Is he the 60 Minute Man, or what?
I love it when you talk dirty. :lol:

You are just sorry that he is not a Democrat, right? :)

what the hell are you going on about?

the man seems to change his story...and did he not expect this to come out?

what is the 60 minute man....

talk dirty? that is simply in your head

why should i be sorry he is not a democrat?

"Gloria Fucking Allred is involved, that is proof that the whole thing is a scam" Huh? By which standard of proof?

By any rational standard of proof.

If a 16 year old boy came forward and said that the sex he had with Barack Obama was forced. and he was represented by Glenn Beck, would that make him less credible?

Your allegations are blatantly absurd. Suggesting character assassination is the work of Democrats only is ridiculous.

Demagoguery, slander and libel are the basis of the democratic party, it is virtually the only thing they bring to the table.

Andrew Jackson may have founded the democrats, but Josef Goebbels is the father of the modern party.

Forum List

Back