Cain is toast

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
As a huge Cain supporter, huge fan of the 999 plan and a donor to his campaign, it is hard for me to say, but I think it's true. The leftist media have done a great job knocking down a good man. They won't let this sexual harassment controversy go down. They were screaming about let the accusers talk, her douche bag lawyer said she wants to talk so allow her to talk. The NRA said cool let her talk, but now she says sorry I don't want to talk.

The media won't release any details or the accusers names, as respect for the accuser. Oh please! I don't buy that.

Whether their true or false, whether they were genture not meant to make the women feel unconfortable, but they, doesn't matter now. The media labeled Cain guilty until, well there isn't any until, he will remain guilty.

He will never be able to get back on message. Republican primary voters will be too afraid to vote for him. I expect him to lose and not be dubbed the VP either. I am satisfied with Romney, but I prefer Cain.

Sadly I don't think Cain can rebound from this one.

sarah never had any intentions of running for president....she was all about the cash

Perhaps? There's no denying the media went after her with a furious vengeance. That did the same to Hillary when she ran against Obama in the Democrat Primary.. The Media have their pets.. for the most part they're liberal.

Wait--Cain could be the GOP answer to Bill Clinton!

Lots of accusations, Lots of molested women, lots of "No it wasn't me!" and a fantastic economy for the next 6 to 7 years.

I am supporting Cain--if he can make the left cry "Sexual Harassment" then he has to be better than Clinton!!

cain is toast due to his past actions which have caught up with him...did he not expect the media to find these claims and settlements?

Really: If Cain wanted to run for president after becomming entangled in sexual piccadellos, then he joined the wrong party.

Either that, or he thought his stuff wasn't so bad after watching people like Larry Craig and John Ensign.

So sad when people just cry about the media and refuse to ever accept that their politician won't win because americans don't want him to win.

I'm a Ron Paul supporter, yes it's true the media hates him cuz he's not a status quo rep or dem, but that's not why he won't be elected. It's because those who vote still like status quo reps and dems for whatever reason.

cain is toast due to his past actions which have caught up with him...did he not expect the media to find these claims and settlements?

Really: If Cain wanted to run for president after becomming entangled in sexual piccadellos, then he joined the wrong party.

Either that, or he thought his stuff wasn't so bad after watching people like Larry Craig and John Ensign.

You left out these wankers:

Jim McGreevey , Mel Reynolds, Gerry Studds.. come now, be an equal opportunity basher.

Don't be silly. The man obviously doesn't understand the concept of personal responsibility.

Nor does Ghook.

But hey, maybe Ghook doesn't want to vote for him now because he's black.

:eusa_eh:

When did Craig or Ensign attempt to become the Republican nominee for President?

When did Craig or Ensign attempt to become the Republican nominee for President?

Not quite what I'm saying..........Cain saw how the GOP circled the wagons around those people and decided that since he'd only been accused of harassment (and confidentiality agreements were signed) that even if this did crop up, the GOP would circle around him and it would go away.

Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be the case.

No. if cain is toast its due to people making up crap about him.

so you assume he is telling the truth......seems to be shifting truth at best

The evidence is unconvincing. The timing is suspect with the latest one. It just so happens that when the original alleged victims were given permission to speak freely and choose not to, that a completely unknown woman with Gloria Allred as her attorney comes out of nowhere?

Even ignoring the BS political stunts Allred has played over the years, dont you think it's kind of odd that she doesn't show up until it's obvious that no one is going to actually step forward to make a claim?

And if something actually happened, why wouldn't the oirginal complaintents say something? They have plenty of motivation to come forward and virtually none not to.

Had this latest one been real, it would have come out the first week of the scandal. Not conveniently after none of the others alleged victims pan out. Major credibility issue from the gate.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back