Cain is a piece of shit

Kinda reminds me of the Obama.

Piece of shit, WHINER, I'll be glad when that garbage IS GONE..

that will be a HAPPY happy day.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Yes, they're all maggots. All you people do is cling to hope and pray that by choosing the lesser of 2 evils that you actually might change something. It isn't going to happen.

I like him. It's not my business if he cheated on his wife, and there's no credible evidence he harassed anyone.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I like him. It's not my business if he cheated on his wife, and there's no credible evidence he harassed anyone.

Actually, it is your business. There is nothing more telling about the moral fiber of a man elected to the head the most powerful state the world has ever seen. We degrade the office of presidency by letting these scum get away with such things. Obviously, he's a liar. We held Clinton to the same standard. In order to avoid future Clintoons we should hold our candidates to the same standard.

Kinda reminds me of the Obama.

Piece of shit, WHINER, I'll be glad when that garbage IS GONE..

that will be a HAPPY happy day.

I've never seen Mr. Cain draw flies. I have seen obieshit draw flies.

Actually, it is your business. There is nothing more telling about the moral fiber of a man elected to the head the most powerful state the world has ever seen. We degrade the office of presidency by letting these scum get away with such things. Obviously, he's a liar. We held Clinton to the same standard. In order to avoid future Clintoons we should hold our candidates to the same standard.

I know everyone says that, but I believe it's sanctimonious crap. No one is morally perfect, and marriages are complicated...maybe his wife is a crazy bitch, and she drove him to have an affair...we will never know.

Does that mean he wouldn't be a good president? not necessarily, IMO.

Name one politician who isn't?

Clinton had affairs, was even convicted for one..

yet most here still say, He was a GREAT President.

that is the two faced double standards of most on the left.

The fact that he never manned up is what makes him a piece of shit. His house is full of smoke, people are dying from smoke inhalation, and he's still claiming there is no fire.

He needs to borrow Gloria Allred's and strap on a pair.

The intensity of the anger about allegations of simple adultery doesn't fit the situation but if you factor in the left wing's history of racism and bigotry the post isn't surprising.

The fact that he never manned up is what makes him a piece of shit. His house is full of smoke, people are dying from smoke inhalation, and he's still claiming there is no fire.

He needs to borrow Gloria Allred's and strap on a pair.

In other words, Clinton is not a piece of shit, because he "manned up" when he realized his lies couldn't prevent the truth from coming out?

Come on, you've got an (alleged) 13-year affair with a woman who, by her own admission, is as broke as the Ten Commandments, and with your wealth you're not MackDaddy enough to at least keep her quiet — if not ecstatically happy?

If Ginger White is telling the truth, Cain actually is giving real MackDaddies the world over a bad name, and here's why: when you have a main squeeze for that long (as opposed to playing 'hit it and quit it" with a woman for a few months), she becomes akin to a crime partner and you're joined at the hip with her forever. She knows where the bodies are buried (probably helped you bury a couple of them) and the details of all your other high crimes and misdemeanors. Under any and all circumstances you've got to keep her happy — and quiet.

Any MackDaddy worthy of the title would have been able to accomplish this with ease. This dude couldn't manage a sordid little sex affair (she says it never was about love) and he wanted the American public to entrust him with managing sensitive, delicate, and potentially explosive world affairs? Please.

The man never was serious, and going out like a sucker proves it. He was just being kept in the race for comic relief; so the other candidates — before taking the stage for a debate — had a head to rub for luck.

Herman Cain

Forum List

Back