Cain: "I'm a leader, not a reader"!

President Obama IS a "reader."

He reads what his handlers tell him to read on the TOTUS.

He doesn't understand diddly dog.

That guy is neither a good reader nor any kind of leader.

What Mr. Cain was obviously saying was that he would surround himself with people knowledgeable in the various departments about which he would have to be concerned. And that's plainly right.

Do any of you liberal goons actually believe that President Obama knows WHAT the fuck he's "doing" when he makes bone headed decisions like he does regarding Libya?

Fuck. I WISH that idiot would consider pausing and thinking before spouting his irrational "decisions."

He is unquestionably one of the dumbest dumbass Presidents in the history of our Republic.

I mean, just LOOK at the man's college transcripts ....

Lol, just give it up man.

He reads what his handlers tell him to read on the TOTUS.

He doesn't understand diddly dog.

That guy is neither a good reader nor any kind of leader.

What Mr. Cain was obviously saying was that he would surround himself with people knowledgeable in the various departments about which he would have to be concerned. And that's plainly right.

Do any of you liberal goons actually believe that President Obama knows WHAT the fuck he's "doing" when he makes bone headed decisions like he does regarding Libya?

Fuck. I WISH that idiot would consider pausing and thinking before spouting his irrational "decisions."

He is unquestionably one of the dumbest dumbass Presidents in the history of our Republic.

I mean, just LOOK at the man's college transcripts ....

Lol, just give it up man.

Looking for the incumbent's college transcripts, you mean?

Yeah.

President Transparency won't show us those.

Herman Cain...........

NASHUA — “After all the junk they've thrown at me in the last two weeks, I'm still smiling,” Republican Herman Cain told a group of around 125 people who gathered for his appearance at the Radisson Thursday afternoon.

With a video making the rounds of Cain apparently blanking on questions during an interview with the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel's editorial board, the former chief executive officer of Godfather's Pizza said it wasn't important for him to know “the details of foreign policy in order to be a good commander in chief.”

“I'm a leader, not a reader,” Cain said during his 15-minute appearance, adding that he would surround himself with “good people” who he can rely on for their expertise in different areas. He also said that the 11-second pause was not a gaffe, but a sign he is a deep thinker.

Cain, in Nashua: 'I'm a leader, not a reader' | New Hampshire NEWS0605

A clip from the Simpsons..............

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9f1TYyvEx8]I was elected to lead - YouTube[/ame]

And during the GOP debate? The song he was quoting lyrics from?

It was the theme song from Pokemon 2000.

Herman Cain has also stated that a leader doesn't need to know anything, just has to lead.

Still think he's the good choice for the GOP?

I heard about that Pokemon theme on the national radio news too LOLOL

roflmaok.jpg

“I'm a leader, not a reader…”

Cain is the perfect TPM candidate.

He’s an excellent example of the ‘Proud to be Ignorant’ movement in America.

One need only know the bible and his job, nothing else – all other knowledge is useless and irrelevant.

Cain is the ultimate ‘anti-intellectual’ conservative, there’s clearly no need for Palin to run.

19 posts before the pointless deflection – not near the record.

He may even be qualified to lead Uz Becky Becky Stan Stan

Last edited:
Cain is no leader....he is an ex radio talk show host

Cain never actually lead anything

He had aids and advisors telling him what to do. He personally never accomplished anything by himself

Cain is no leader....he is an ex radio talk show host

Just like Allen West's (R-FL) first chief of staff :lol:
Breaking: Joyce Kaufman Quits Allen West Job - Broward/Palm Beach News - The Daily Pulp
Right-wing radio talker Joyce Kaufman -- whose July 4 call for "bullets" in favor of ballots has been linked to yesterday's threat that led to the countywide lockdown on all Broward County schools -- is on the air now and promising a statement of explanation.

:clap2::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It all makes perfect sense. Conservatives hate public education. They don't trust anyone with an Ivy League degree. They advocate home schooling, no matter how stupid the parents are. They mistrust science because it shows mankind wasn't placed on this planet like a potted geranium, we CAN screw up the environment, and some things like tobacco and asbestos aren't so good for humans.

Naturally they would want a "leader" who thinks just as they do! A "leader" who eschews knowledge and intellectual curiosity for blind action, no matter the consequences.

I guess if I were that stupid, I'd support Herman Cain too. After all, 'smart' ain't as cool as you might thin, if indeed you think at all.

Thinks? You mean "doesn't think they way they don't".

Cain was a failure as CEO, that is why he became a radio talk show host

During his time as CEO, unemployment went through the roof. He never actually made any decisions himself and let his handlers do all the work

Oh and all the shit they gave Jon Stewart...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnG2e7yMG48]John stewert makes fun of herman cain - Youtube[/ame]

During his time as CEO, unemployment went through the roof. He never actually made any decisions himself and let his handlers do all the work

But Mitt Romney made a fortune bankrupting companies and sending jobs to China. While he as Governor, he ranked 49th in job creation. The only thing he did for his state that was good was Romneycare which is the one thing he's running away from.

But Mitt Romney made a fortune bankrupting companies and sending jobs to China. While he as Governor, he ranked 49th in job creation. The only thing he did for his state that was good was Romneycare which is the one thing he's running away from.

Cain has been a failure in business. Every step has been downward

He went from CEO of a third rate pizza chain
To leader of a Restaurant Association
To a third rate talk show host

What next? Fox news commentator?

Herman Cain...........

NASHUA — “After all the junk they've thrown at me in the last two weeks, I'm still smiling,” Republican Herman Cain told a group of around 125 people who gathered for his appearance at the Radisson Thursday afternoon.

With a video making the rounds of Cain apparently blanking on questions during an interview with the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel's editorial board, the former chief executive officer of Godfather's Pizza said it wasn't important for him to know “the details of foreign policy in order to be a good commander in chief.”

“I'm a leader, not a reader,” Cain said during his 15-minute appearance, adding that he would surround himself with “good people” who he can rely on for their expertise in different areas. He also said that the 11-second pause was not a gaffe, but a sign he is a deep thinker.

Cain, in Nashua: 'I'm a leader, not a reader' | New Hampshire NEWS0605

A clip from the Simpsons..............

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9f1TYyvEx8]I was elected to lead - YouTube[/ame]

And during the GOP debate? The song he was quoting lyrics from?

It was the theme song from Pokemon 2000.

Herman Cain has also stated that a leader doesn't need to know anything, just has to lead.

Still think he's the good choice for the GOP?

Why do I feel that Cain is the border collie that is driving the neocon/teabagger/libertarian sheep into the Romney pen?

Yanno.........finding out that Cain is a talk show host kinda makes me wonder...........

Do you think that if Rush Limbaugh ran for president, his campaign would look similar?

Cain: "I'm a leader, not a reader"!

So what has he led? Some pizza boxes through clever marketing schemes?

Forum List

Back