Cain: 'If You Don't Have A Job And You're Not Rich, Blame Yourself'

he never said the big banks were good guys. not once

why must you lie incessantly?

Baby-Cry.gif

That's funny, that was the exact vision I had of you when I read your original post...

Since you think I'm a black guy (see my sig), I imagine I was a different color in your fantasy.

He may not have had the facts to back it up.... I'll email him and then he will.

The OWS is a left wing group - the brain fart of Watermelon Man Van Jones. It is more Wall Street than grass roots.

Yeah yeah..green on the outside and red on the inside.

Got it.

No racism to see here folks.

:lol: :eusa_shhh:

Maybe he's siding with the banks because that's where he keeps his money and if the bank fails the govenment will just take it.

Is there some benefit to the government in having B of A fail?

That's funny, that was the exact vision I had of you when I read your original post...

Since you think I'm a black guy (see my sig), I imagine I was a different color in your fantasy.

I don't think you're a black guy, I think you're pretending to be a black guy because you think it'll make your pecker bigger. How's it working out?

BTW, putting me in your sig couldn't spell you're a l-o-s-e-r any more clearly.

you lie because you like to cry?

whatever floats your boat, ace. :thup:

seems a pretty fucked up choice, but you're welcome to it.

Seems like anybody with half a brain could deduce from Cain's comments that he is siding with the big banks. Too bad, you're a little short. Better luck next time, champ. :lol::lol::lol:

i'm sure that's true. you, for example, latched right onto this *interpretation*.

unfortunately, i labor under the handicap of having a whole brain.

don't forget your helmet, liar. :lol:

Seems like anybody with half a brain could deduce from Cain's comments that he is siding with the big banks. Too bad, you're a little short. Better luck next time, champ. :lol::lol::lol:

Anybody with a whole brain could deduce he wasn't siding with banks or the "poor" but with freedom.

Dont like something about the truth?

There is no one keeping you from working except yourself. If you can't find a job, create one. Move where you have to move to get one. Take the jobs that are available. Stop being so arrogant and thinking there is any job that is beneath you. There isn't.

This nation needs to relearn how to work, to truly work. Not just at a job, but in life.

Why didnt anyone else think of that? Take the no money you earn from the no job you have and use that un-money to move to where the jobs are.

Brilliant!

Herman Cain, the new darling of the right, seems to think that the big banks and Wall St are beyond reproach when it comes to the poor economy and lack of jobs in the US. He also has a wild conspiracy theory that the Occupy Wall St protests are being staged by the left to draw attention away from Obama. On top of calling gays 'godless' in 2004, this latest gust of wind from the pizzaman-turned-presidential-candidate ought to solidify his standing among the far-right. Unfortunately, most Americans don't share his opinion that the big banks are good guys (not that he'll get the nomination).

Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: 'If You Don't Have A Job And You're Not Rich, Blame Yourself' (VIDEO)

Asked by the Journal's Alan Murray about his thoughts on the demonstrations, which initially began in New York City and have since spread around the country, Cain responded:

"I don't have facts to back this up, but I happen to believe that these demonstrations are planned and orchestrated to distract from the failed policies of the Obama administration. Don't blame Wall Street, don't blame the big banks, if you don't have a job and you're not rich, blame yourself! ... It is not a person's fault if they succeeded, it is a person's fault if they failed."

Cain went on to admit that the banks had something to do with the economic crisis of 2008, but pointed out that it was now 2011, seemingly downplaying any lasting effects of the practices of big banks and Wall Street.

As USUAL--you left a paragraph out of what Cain stated.

Cain went on to admit that the banks had something to do with the economic crisis of 2008, but pointed out that it was now 2011, seemingly downplaying any lasting effects of the practices of big banks and Wall Street.

Yeah--How about that--Herman Cain believes in PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY!--

btw--I thought the tea partiers and the right were supposed to be RACISTS?--lol---Herman Cain is now tied for top spot next to Mitt Romney

Last edited:
Herman Cain, the new darling of the right, seems to think that the big banks and Wall St are beyond reproach when it comes to the poor economy and lack of jobs in the US. He also has a wild conspiracy theory that the Occupy Wall St protests are being staged by the left to draw attention away from Obama. On top of calling gays 'godless' in 2004, this latest gust of wind from the pizzaman-turned-presidential-candidate ought to solidify his standing among the far-right. Unfortunately, most Americans don't share his opinion that the big banks are good guys (not that he'll get the nomination).

Herman Cain On Occupy Wall Street: 'If You Don't Have A Job And You're Not Rich, Blame Yourself' (VIDEO)

Asked by the Journal's Alan Murray about his thoughts on the demonstrations, which initially began in New York City and have since spread around the country, Cain responded:

"I don't have facts to back this up, but I happen to believe that these demonstrations are planned and orchestrated to distract from the failed policies of the Obama administration. Don't blame Wall Street, don't blame the big banks, if you don't have a job and you're not rich, blame yourself! ... It is not a person's fault if they succeeded, it is a person's fault if they failed."

Then why are people like Cain blaming Obama because people are out of work?

If it's no one's fault but your own that you don't have a job, it cannot then be Obama's fault.

you lie because you like to cry?

whatever floats your boat, ace. :thup:

seems a pretty fucked up choice, but you're welcome to it.

i'm sure that's true. you, for example, latched right onto this *interpretation*.

Oh I get it: You are incapable of inference. Don't forget your other half-brain in your ass, douche bag.

Oh I get it: You are incapable of inference. Don't forget your other half-brain in your ass, douche bag.

i'm more than capable of inference, slick.

you're the one being spoon fed by huffpo and lying about it.

:rofl:

you're cute when you're mad.

...the big banks and Wall St are beyond reproach when it comes to the poor economy and lack of jobs in the US

Question for you: Do you blame only corporations for the state of the economy or do you also blame the politicians that wrote regulations which prevented any legal action against the leaders of those companies? Do you blame politicians for the CRA, which forced banks to make loans that should not have been made? Do you blame politicians for backing any bad loans the banks made through the creation of Fannie and Freddie? Do you blame politicians for bailing out those banks and other companies with taxpayer money? Do you blame politicians for accepting contributions from companies in exchange for favorable, competition-squelching regulations?

Does government hold any blame at all or is all on the evil companies?

He's correct. And...?

I don't think you're a black guy, I think you're pretending to be a black guy because you think it'll make your pecker bigger. How's it working out?

Oh now I'm pretending to be a black guy? :lol::lol::lol: Care to show where I've ever acted like I'm a black guy, you fucking moron? Your mental disorder which causes you to be incapable of understanding that white people can support black causes doesn't count. BTW, my dick is plenty big enough. I don't usually go around talking about it though. Typically, it's the guys with little dicks who throw around 6th grade insults like that.

BTW, putting me in your sig couldn't spell you're a l-o-s-e-r any more clearly.

Of course you would say that. What else can you say? You look like a complete idiot. BTW, I added more of you to my sig. Enjoy. Dumb. Ass.

As USUAL--you left a paragraph out of what Cain stated.

Yeah--How about that--Herman Cain believes in PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY!--

btw--I thought the tea partiers and the right were supposed to be RACISTS?--lol---Herman Cain is now tied for top spot next to Mitt Romney
The Bradley/Wilder Effect!

Forum List

Back