Cain: "I would take a lie detector test!"

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Of overweight leftist like Ravi will leave that out of her assault on Cain. NOT one story in Politico or Huffingglue Post that he would take this test.

Would Bialek and the other accusers do the same?

Herman Cain: I'd take lie detector test to rebut Sharon Bialek claims - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain said Tuesday that he would be willing to take a lie detector test to rebut multiple claims that he engaged in sexual harassment in the 1990s

"Yes. I absolutely would," Cain said when asked about taking a test. "But I'm not going to do that unless I have a good reason to do that. Of course I would be willing to do a lie detector test."

Of overweight leftist like Ravi will leave that out of her assault on Cain. NOT one story in Politico or Huffingglue Post that he would take this test.

Would Bialek and the other accusers do the same?

Herman Cain: I'd take lie detector test to rebut Sharon Bialek claims - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain said Tuesday that he would be willing to take a lie detector test to rebut multiple claims that he engaged in sexual harassment in the 1990s

"Yes. I absolutely would," Cain said when asked about taking a test. "But I'm not going to do that unless I have a good reason to do that. Of course I would be willing to do a lie detector test."
:lol:

Forum List

Back