Cain: I don't need to know the foreign-policy details

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
First Read - Cain: I don't need to know the foreign-policy details

CORPUS CHRISTI, TX -- Former businessman turned presidential frontrunner Herman Cain continued his attempts to calm voters concerns over his lack of foreign policy experience during a campaign stop here Wednesday night.

“Relative to foreign policy, I don’t need to know the details of every one of the issues we face.

"We’ve got plenty of experts who can fill in the details,” Cain said at dinner held by the Nueces County Republican Women.

The former Godfather’s Pizza CEO told the 900 supporters in attendance that the key to dealing with issues abroad is to develop a clear foreign-policy philosophy, a line he often has repeated on the trail.

In others he know nothing about foreign policy but popping off at the mouth about what others have failed to do.

CORPUS CHRISTI, TX -- Former businessman turned presidential frontrunner Herman Cain continued his attempts to calm voters concerns over his lack of foreign policy experience during a campaign stop here Wednesday night.

“Relative to foreign policy, I don’t need to know the details of every one of the issues we face.

"We’ve got plenty of experts who can fill in the details,” Cain said at dinner held by the Nueces County Republican Women.

The former Godfather’s Pizza CEO told the 900 supporters in attendance that the key to dealing with issues abroad is to develop a clear foreign-policy philosophy, a line he often has repeated on the trail.

In others he know nothing about foreign policy but popping off at the mouth about what others have failed to do.

You're a racist.

Which is about the same experience as Obama had.

Idiot.

That philosophy: clarify who the United States'- friends and enemies are – something Cain says President Obama has failed to do.

You left the rest out monkey!

He is not in government, so he is not privy to the information seen by the government. He will trust his ADVISORS, like every President does.

Foreign policy experience didn't help GWB, Carter, OBAMA or Joe Biden!

There are those who don't know, and know they don't know, and then there are those who don't know, and don't know they don't know...
...like this guy:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr7zhnctF4c]Barack Obama thinks Austrian is a language - YouTube[/ame]

Do you know anyone who speaks Austrian?

Links to Cain "popping off" about Foreign relations please?

Didn't the left have a fit when McCain said he did not know Economics but that he could hire experts for that?

I'm not surprised Cain would say something like that. I am surprised Rick Perry didn't beat him to it!

When campaigning in primaries, it's always good to appeal strongest to your base. Incompetence, lack of general world knowledge and absence of intellectual curiosity will endear a candidate to the modern Conservative base. One tends to be attracted to characteristics in candidates that are very similar to one's own. The stupider and more stubborn, ignorant and intellectually lazy Cain appears, the greater his appeal with his base.

Idiot.

He has something Obama does'nt have though.... common sense :cool:

Tell Cain to give Wednesday Addams back her smile.

Rdean? Where are you in regards to Obama outright lying about lobbyist in his Administration, fund raising and campaign positions?

Or his lying that Congress is controlled by the Republicans?

How about his announcement he is going to rule by Executive order? As I recall you and the left had a shit fit about the executive orders Bush gave.

Ohh ya and what is your opinion on Obama violating the law and the Constitution?

That philosophy: clarify who the United States'- friends and enemies are – something Cain says President Obama has failed to do.

You left the rest out monkey!

He is not in government, so he is not privy to the information seen by the government. He will trust his ADVISORS, like every President does.

Foreign policy experience didn't help GWB, Carter, OBAMA or Joe Biden!

One problem here GHook.....

Obama had 0 foreign policy experience.... just sayin' :eusa_whistle:

I know.... symantics :tongue:

This is hilarious! The same righties who has sand in their vag about "Obamas lack of experience" now are defending and applauding someone who is the same thing they hate AND willfully so.

Willfull ignorance is a virtue in the base. They eat that shit up. If he wasn't black, he'd be a shoe in.

Obama dosen't even know how many states are in the USA ffs!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws]Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States - YouTube[/ame]

Idiot.

Go back nd read my statement again dummy, reading is damn fundamental. This retrded glorified pet said he *DIDN'T need* any experience, when did Obama ever say that butthead?

Tell Cain to give Wednesday Addams back her smile.

Rdean? Where are you in regards to Obama outright lying about lobbyist in his Administration, fund raising and campaign positions?

Or his lying that Congress is controlled by the Republicans?

How about his announcement he is going to rule by Executive order? As I recall you and the left had a shit fit about the executive orders Bush gave.

Ohh ya and what is your opinion on Obama violating the law and the Constitution?

Obama taught Constitutional Law at the university level for 10 years. I bet he knows more about the constitution than any Republican alive.

Before you ask all those "leading" questions, where do you stand on Republicans saying they want the president to fail and their number one goal is to get him out of office EVEN BEFORE HE WAS SWORN IN?

What do you think about Republicans holding millions of American hostage to force Obama to sign the Bush tax extension?

And finally, the Chamber of Commerce, working with Republicans and China gave seminars in major US cities across the US to teach business owners how to move jobs to China. This has worked unbelievably well. China gives unknown amounts of money to the Chamber of Commerce, along with India and Russia. The Chamber says they keep that money in a "separate" account from the money they give to Republicans at a rate of 9 to 1 over Democrats.

Talk about lobbyist. The apology to BP PROVES that corporate lobbyists have been elected to public office and are members of the Republican Party.

Every time I read some charge against Obama and I go and research it, it nearly always turns out like that vacation costing 200 million dollars a day. Pure bullshit.

Forum List

Back