Cain has announced Tuesday press conference (5:00 pm) to discuss sexual harassment

It'll be interesting to see. Will she wear a leopard print like Mrs. Vitter?

Mrs. Vitter... that was really sad.

vitters.jpg

He'll tell the truth: the women said they would Lewinsky him

What's missing here--that EVERYONE seems to FORGET--

Where are the WOMEN that Cain has worked with DEFENDING HIM? They're not there. In that, it should tell you something.

But the head of the association’s human resources department at the time said in an interview with POLITICO last week that she was unfamiliar with any complaints from female employees about Cain.

“No, I do not,” said Mary Ose, the former human resources chief, when asked if she was aware of allegations about Cain’s behavior.

When pressed, Ose, now retired and living in Arkansas, said she never heard any hint of a problem with Cain and female association employees.

“No, none,” she said.

Read more: Herman Cain contradicts former National Restaurant Association HR chief on investigation - Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com

That help?

Where are the WOMEN that Cain has worked with DEFENDING HIM? They're not there. In that, it should tell you something.

Actually, there have been women defending him. I think from his tenure at Godfathers.

Before his stint at the NRA anyway.

I said long ago Cain was the latest GOP flash in the pan. Along side Santorum and Perry. They do this song and dance every year, but Romney will be the nominee. The rest is theater to get some money in their pockets.

Actually, there have been women defending him. I think from his tenure at Godfathers.

I would venture to guess those defending him are not very attractive. Not to be insulting, but guys like this don't hit on ugly chicks. They go after the lookers. So, yea, if you look hard enough, I'm sure there are some who will defend him.

I would venture to guess those defending him are not very attractive. Not to be insulting, but guys like this don't hit on ugly chicks. They go after the lookers. So, yea, if you look hard enough, I'm sure there are some who will defend him.

So these "powerful" guys you worked with that had a problem controlling themselves around women, did they cook the popcorn or were they the ones who made the Slurpees?

Just heard it on The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell.

Herman Cain--you can stick a fork in now--he's done. There's absolutely nothing he can say that is going to persuade the electorate--that several women--even registered republican women are lying--and he's not.

Reporter: Cain, is it true you tried to have sex with these woman??

Cain: NINE NINE NINE!

So these "powerful" guys you worked with that had a problem controlling themselves around women, did they cook the popcorn or were they the ones who made the Slurpees?

there was no mention of powerful guys.

cain is an asshat whether or not he's a creep.

he's toast

Cain will be out of this race by Thanksgiving, I agree.

So all that said, what options do the GOP Have?

Romney? - It's pretty clear the GOP rank and file doesn't really want Romney. The man's been at this for 5 years now, and he's still yet to breach 30% in a poll.

Perry? - He's weak, but he's got money. He's also the only one with crediblity, and while he's taken some hits over Gardisil, Illegal tuitions, and a rock on his property, he's still afloat.

Newt? - He's rising right now, but the same problem remains. He has baggage. True, the baggage doesn't look quite so bad now after Cain's debacle.

No one else can be taken seriously... they're all dead by New Hampshire.

Last edited:

there was no mention of powerful guys.

cain is an asshat whether or not he's a creep.

he's toast

Follow along, Del. Auditor claims to know and is offended by "powerful guys" who make inappropriate advances on female employees, kind of like Clinton

Forum List

Back