Cain has announced Tuesday press conference (5:00 pm) to discuss sexual harassment

Just heard it on The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell.

Herman Cain--you can stick a fork in now--he's done. There's absolutely nothing he can say that is going to persuade the electorate--that several women--even registered republican women are lying--and he's not.

I won't be surprised if Cain cancels this. His wife cancelled her live appearance with Greta last Friday.

i would love to see a new woman come in every week, it will only make the MSM look more pathetic when it gets to the point where they will never keep up. there are only so many chairs on the Meet The Pests set.

Will there be a 5th woman by morning?

Dunno. What's TM up to?

A former USAID worker claims Herman Cain asked her to set up dinner with a woman who attended a speech he gave in 2002, the Washington Examiner is reporting tonight.

The worker - 40-year-old Donna Donella, of Arlington - told the paper that the moment came after Cain gave a paid speech in Egypt that year. A woman in the crowd posed a query to Cain during the speech, the Examiner said.

Donella told them “And after the seminar was over, Cain came over to me and a colleague and said, ‘Could you put me in touch with that lovely young lady who asked the question, so I can give her a more thorough answer over dinner?’”

She was "suspicious of Cain's motives and delined to set up the date," the Examiner reporter wrote.

That prompted Cain to reply, "Then you and I can have dinner." Instead, some of Donella's co-workers suggested a group outing.

Report: Cain sought dinner date with fifth woman - Maggie Haberman - POLITICO.com

Dinner and a grope seem to be OJ Cain's MO.

i would love to see a new woman come in every week, it will only make the MSM look more pathetic when it gets to the point where they will never keep up. there are only so many chairs on the Meet The Pests set.

Cain won't make it to thanksgiving.

Just heard it on The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell.

Herman Cain--you can stick a fork in now--he's done. There's absolutely nothing he can say that is going to persuade the electorate--that several women--even registered republican women are lying--and he's not.

I've worked with men in positions of power who have had a real problem when it came to this type of thing. The power goes to their heads and they think they can do whatever they want. When you see sexual harassment cases like this, they almost always involve multiple women, because the behavior is repetitive. And when you see multiple allegations, they are almost always true.

This is why I tend to believe Cain is the scumbag he has been made out to be and that these allegations are true. It is also the same reason I doubted Anita Hill's allegations against Clarence Thomas. She was the only one I can recall that made any allegations against him.

About time. Can't wait until he sets the record straight!

He puts it in the past and gets back on message, which is kicking the shit out of Dimocrats!

Last edited:

Cain won't make it to thanksgiving.

veteran's day is looking pretty iffy

I was thinking that when I posted thanksgiving, but was giving him the benefit of the doubt. He'll probably get pissed and blow up tomorrow, if he takes questions. Maybe he'll come out and sing "Old Man River" a la Paul Robeson in "Showboat".

Forum List

Back