Cain got caught in a lie.

So you are so saying we should continue accepting less than?

I for one am sick of it and looking for a courageous champion. Don't see it among them Rep ranks. Just a bunch of bought and paid for economic folks. Whos only economic concerns are for their mastas'

and obama is different how?

Didn't say he was. He was bought by the banks too. The only difference is he gives at least a bit of mouthpiece to the concerns of the average joe. But he ain't right either.

Yeah, Grandpa, I served. I'm 65, so care to guess when it was...

So you got a raw deal. Be angry at those that set it up. Some served, some ran. Some went to Prison, some died. Short of being invaded, I hope we never see a Draft again. Progressivism will put our kid's in uniform against their will, sure as shit, for Population control, if nothing else. See we produce too much CO2. ;)

Yeah, Grandpa, I served. I'm 65, so care to guess when it was...

French Revolution? But seriously though where was this demand for service before Obama was elected?

PS. I appreciate your service regardless of your ideology and attempts to politicize Cains lack there of

I for one am sick of it and looking for a courageous champion. Don't see it among them Rep ranks. Just a bunch of bought and paid for economic folks. Whos only economic concerns are for their mastas'

and obama is different how?

Didn't say he was. He was bought by the banks too. The only difference is he gives at least a bit of mouthpiece to the concerns of the average joe. But he ain't right either.

Guess that makes me a 99%er cuz I don't trust none of their sorry self serving asses.

Cain avoided fighting for his own race. Cain avoided fighting during Vietnam. A word comes to mind...
Like so many other millions. You seem quick to volunteer. Where does that get you in the end? Why judge him like that?

I did serve during the most unpopular war of all "Viet Nam". I too find it amazing that someone who is being put forth as so astute as Herman Cain is that he 'chickened out' of the fight.
He no more 'chickened out' than Bill Clinton did.

Moron.

So you are so saying we should continue accepting less than?
My older brother didn't either. He didn't have to. Who do you think he is "less than"?

I'm fighting for mine, but I'm the bad guy that wents to suck other peoples brains out of there heads. At least you believe that to be so. You say Cain should of fought for his people, sure, But you also have to understand that people like me can and must fight for mine. To call me evil for it is a double standard.

Last edited:
I'm fighting for mine, but I'm the bad guy that wents to suck other peoples brains out of there heads. At least you believe that to be so. You say Cain should of fought for his people, sure...But you also have to understand that people like me can and must fight for mine. To call me evil for it is a double standard.

What the fuck are you talking about? You hittin the bottle or peace pipe today?

Forum List

Back