Cain got caught in a lie.

Cain is clearly an Uncle Tom. While there is nothing illegal about that - it certainly denotes a measure of dishonesty as to who he is. His past civil rights non-participation; hiding behind the Navy as a civilian to avoid Vietnam; zero political experience. Hell, has he ever advocated for anything - racial or otherwise?

Are you black?

Cain is clearly an Uncle Tom. While there is nothing illegal about that - it certainly denotes a measure of dishonesty as to who he is. His past civil rights non-participation; hiding behind the Navy as a civilian to avoid Vietnam; zero political experience. Hell, has he ever advocated for anything - racial or otherwise?

Are you black?

He may or may not be but one thing is clear, he is a sheeple for the people with his stupid racist logic.

As an expert on the topic of blackness and the only one to post so far. This interview with O'Donnell just knocked Herman Cain's "30% of the black vote" down to less than the amount garnered by McCain/Palin in 2008. He was there in the cradle of the civil rights movement along with thousands of other black college students and he didn't "cause trouble", but John Lewis did.

He allowed other blacks to do the heavy lifting. Even if I thought he was qualified to be president, which I certainly don't, I would never vote for him for that reason.

As an expert on the topic of blackness and the only one to post so far. This interview with O'Donnell just knocked Herman Cain's "30% of the black vote" down to less than the amount garnered by McCain/Palin in 2008. He was there in the cradle of the civil rights movement along with thousands of other black college students and he didn't "cause trouble", but John Lewis did.

He allowed other blacks to do the heavy lifting. Even if I thought he was qualified to be president, which I certainly don't, I would never vote for him for that reason.

Well hopefully idiots like you dont decide the next election like you did the last one.

Are you black? You called Herman Cain an "Uncle Tom", are you black?

Are you black?

It matters to you a great deal, doesn't it?

Well hopefully idiots like you dont decide the next election like you did the last one.

I didn't vote for Obama in the last election - but I will this time. The alternatives are too scary.

I didn't vote for Obama in the last election - but I will this time. The alternatives are too scary.

I think you missed my point. You did however drive it home for everyone else.

I'm listening to them discuss it on TV. They showed a clip from a Cain interview from yesterday. He was asked why, since he lived in Atlanta, Georgia why he didn't march. He said the marchers were college students and he was in high school. It was pointed out that he was at MLK's college from 1963 to 1967, and in his 20's. He said that his father taught them not to get in trouble and they if they were told to move to the back of the bus, they moved to the back of the bus. Cain was asked what would have happened if Rosa Parks followed his father's advice, where would blacks be today? He said his father didn't give advice to Rosa Parks and at this point, became very, very angry and said, "Don't tell me how to be black".

Now this is a guy who has questioned Obama's "blackness and Americanism" and calls other blacks "brainwashed". A man who sat in the back of the bus and lied about why he wasn't "involved". MLK would would not be a Republican today. Cain received benefits he didn't earn. That much is clear.

How Many times have you been arrested Protesting RDean??? Bullshit walks. Demonstrating, Protesting, Civil Disobedience, is a matter of Free Will, and Conscience, just like Religion. Who the Fuck are You to dictate what Cain or Anyone else does? Who are you to have expectation of another being, and judge them unworthy? You are really a bottom feeder sometimes. I actually feel sorry for you.

Are you black?

It matters to you a great deal, doesn't it?

Do you know why?

Of course he can't be a role model (according to the left)! He is a man who went to school, studied hard, got good grades, got out of his situation with those grades and went to college, excelled there, went to grad school, excelled there, and ran a large business and improved his socio-economic standing.

Nope, he sucks as a role model. The left does not want African Americans educated because the more ignorant a person is, the easier they are to lead by the nose.

Fucking racist.

He ran an f'in pizza parlar, yeah that is presidential.

Y'all are desperate. and haven't come up with viable yet.

And you're talking to yourself like a blithering idiot.

Name a business....strike that - a corporation....that Obama ran?
:eusa_shhh:

I'm listening to them discuss it on TV. They showed a clip from a Cain interview from yesterday. He was asked why, since he lived in Atlanta, Georgia why he didn't march. He said the marchers were college students and he was in high school. It was pointed out that he was at MLK's college from 1963 to 1967, and in his 20's. He said that his father taught them not to get in trouble and they if they were told to move to the back of the bus, they moved to the back of the bus. Cain was asked what would have happened if Rosa Parks followed his father's advice, where would blacks be today? He said his father didn't give advice to Rosa Parks and at this point, became very, very angry and said, "Don't tell me how to be black".

Now this is a guy who has questioned Obama's "blackness and Americanism" and calls other blacks "brainwashed". A man who sat in the back of the bus and lied about why he wasn't "involved". MLK would would not be a Republican today. Cain received benefits he didn't earn. That much is clear.

How Many times have you been arrested Protesting RDean??? Bullshit walks. Demonstrating, Protesting, Civil Disobedience, is a matter of Free Will, and Conscience, just like Religion. Who the Fuck are You to dictate what Cain or Anyone else does? Who are you to have expectation of another being, and judge them unworthy? You are really a bottom feeder sometimes. I actually feel sorry for you.

So by your criteria, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are more than qualified to comment on Herman and the Civil Rights issue.

WTF?

"Hiding" while in grad school and working for the Navy?

Educated Blacks are now "Uncle Toms"?

That is some deep-seated racism, there.

Last edited:
Truth is we whites can get down on our knee's now until hell comes home and couldn't change a thing. The honest truth is we're not the ones that should be sorry for a thing, because we built this civilization. Yes, if it was NOT for whites coming here on our ships this land would still be full of people slaughtering each other. I've posted this in the past on this board with a question; would there be a civilization here? Would you even been born?...You have to ask your self what kind of a future do you went for your children and grand children? Do you even care...Seriously.

Seriously, I don't believe Cain is stupid; heck just the opposite, I'm impressed with his back ground, but this is not what we went to go with as our true enemy's have been working to turn this nation into a third world crap hole haven bluntly flooded our nation with the third world. They wish to destroy CIVILIZATION and the white race..Are you really freaking going to tell me being a white man or woman that whites should just fade away? WTF...We whites deserve a safe place to raise our children that's away from the rest of the third world. Our forefathers wished that...Ask your self is this what you went?

Cain is a intelligent man that has worked his way up and would do much for his people as a leader of a african nation. You surely don't find many african leaders that would do good... He might even save millions of lives and bring some hope, but Not as a leader of our nation. This is playing right into the hands of the globalist that wish to mix and wipe whites off the face of the earth. This will just lead to the end of our CIVILIZATION. In the 18th century Hati was once one of the jewls of the whole world, but we made the same mistake in were slaughtered for it(1803)...Within 30 years Briton will be a minority white nation.. You could if you could time travel NOT one period within the past 30,000 years that it was anything besides white. It is disgraceful and wrong. So is with france and most of the rest of western Europe...See my brothers and sisters we're NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO RUN HOME TO EUROPE. We have given up the whole thing...The muslims will take europe over within 100 years...After 1,400 years of fighting. SAD.

The avg black causes 60 percent of all murder and rape throughout our nation. This is seen throughout the world from Hati, South Africa, Congo and more. There is no question this is the future we're choosing for ourselfs. Again, I'm not pointing at blacks like Herman Cain, but lets use a little honesty.

Ask your self a serious question on what kind of a future do you went,

1# One that your children and grand children will be safe with his or her people. One of high living standards, clean water, food, schooling.
2# or One that he is hated as a minority within what was once his or hers. Living behind gates in fear of being slaughtered like in most of Africa. One that he or she are murdered or raped without a single thought for his/her civil rights. People, the truth is blacks, arabs, ect never developed civil rights or human rights. They don't care...Seriously don't fucking care as a people when it comes right down to it.... A future that our very control of our own future is taken away and we're second class trash. Arabs, Mexicans or any other people won't care about us either. WE have given the house away and sold our selfs down the river.

Cain is smart and is right to stand with the right, but most of his people will never think twice about raping and killing whites in a future black city and a black future(mexican).

We will be wiped from the face of the earth. I will post this as a white that cares to see whites survive as long as there is life on this planet, but my fight appears to be failing. How the hell am I evil you have to honestly ask yourselfs? Because you believe in some globalist mixed race future that is ruled over?

I will fall on my sword to post this as this is what I believe. I don't hate anyone, but believe that we whites won't get a fair hand in the future. I understand that you and the leftist will tar me apart for believeing in anything besides globalism and one mixed race for our future. I will die before I stop. What is insults next to the pain our children and grand children may feel if our nations go the same way as Zimbabwe, South Africa, Hati 1803, Turkey after the fall of the Eastern Empire. INSULT as that is all you have...

If you think I'm so evil then ban me. I don't care.

Last edited:
You have to be fucking kidding me...someone invoked the name of Jesse "Hymietown" Jackson and Al "Let's burn Jewish businesses" Sharpton in a thread about bigotry and racism?????

No fucking way is even Deanie-do that stupid. If so, he really needs to be institutionalized at this point. That kind of profound stupidity is dangerous to his own health and safety.

link?

good luck, btw

Forum List

Back