Cain/Gingrich ticket?

no, unlike you i have something called principle and wont for someone like Obama, Mitt, Perry, or a bachman. They are all part of the problem.

I wont whore myself out like you and others will just to get Obama or a Bush out of office.

I have standards. It would seem you dont, hence you are a whore.

So all of your defending everything progressive liberal is what?

I am a committed conservative you are a self important unprincipled asshole.

The only standards you seem to possess is in having a high degree of ick factor for a personality....congratulations!

i defend the truth. that is all.

Lol if you where a true conservative you wouldnt be voting for any of these people.

you not liking me doesnt take away from the fact you are a political whore.

Plasmaball, everytime you post that video, I get a kick out of it! It is so funny! I'm searching for a donkey shooting himself in the foot. Will post when I find one! :)

It would be a bit troublesome for those on the right who would never vote for a Black man.
And sad for you that those of us on the right heed the message of Dr. King and could care a wit of the melatonin content contained in his epidermis.

May be individual character is a clue to you?

I am simply talking about White racism, and you are not so stupid as to know that I am right.

then you are a whore
calling women whores because of who their voting for? really jackass? Go back and play with your Optimus Prime. It's sitting in your toybox.

awe nice try. Anyone who is willing to vote for anybody but ( fill in the blank) is a political whore.

Her being a "woman" has nothing to do with being a whore.

No, you misogynistic, ignorant cretin. Most of us vote for whomever is the best candidate. And if the alternative is Obama, ANYONE is a better candidate. Simple as that.

No "whoring" necessary to think that an ancephalic chimp would make a better President than Obama.

It would be a bit troublesome for those on the right who would never vote for a Black man.
And sad for you that those of us on the right heed the message of Dr. King and could care a wit of the melatonin content contained in his epidermis.

I am simply talking about White racism, and you are not so stupid as to know that I am right.

You won't be happy until every single white man, woman and child are wiped off the face of this planet. There still certainly would be slavery if it wasn't for whites outlawing it, but it's the white man that gets hundred percent of the blame. You marxist wanted the white man to get out of all of africa, so the land could go to the negroid out of the argument that it was there land and it belonged to them...Same thing with the native American, but somehow the same argument doesn't mean crap to you when it comes to whites that make up 10 percent of the worlds population. Yes, the true minority are whites and we're being wiped out within our own nations...Do people of color give a damn about human rights them selfs? I doubt 99 percent even care, but you people went the native populations of europe replaced with another. That is called genocide. Yes, when you work to wipe out or replace a population of natives within there own lands it is CALLED GENOCIDE. Murderest marxist.

Well, I'm the way I'm as the negroid causes 60 percent of all rapes and murders within this country...You think I shouldn't be angery thinking about my people getting there cities destroyed right in front of there faces. Look at London or many of the cities of france to see that I'm right.(Deteroit within the USA)...You seriously think that such shouldn't be judged harshly. You marxist and your idiocy is going to be the down fall of civilization.

Ask your self a few honest questions; Why shouldn't whites be proud of there cultures and land? Why should we have to put up with people that have no respect for us, let alone bow to them and give them free shit.

Seriously. O' of course I'm the bigoted white man...It's not like you give two shits as you work to build one global community that will fail and turn into a outright dictator ship. Another idiot marxist idea that will fall straight on its ass. Along with everything else you have fucked over within the natural order of things.

I agree with you that all peoples of this planet do deserve to have there own lands and cultures within there lands...But don't tell me that I shouldn't fight for the same. Of course you will come down on me as satan him self and call me every name in the book, but that's all you people are good at...Your real goal is to wipe out anything to do with whites as you hate us for every damn little thing. You went US DEAD! You're the one that wents that...I wish to survive, but you went us dead....That is why you oppose me and hate me. You went me dead and my family dead and my entire fucking race dead. That is the truth of what you believe.:evil:

No amount of money or help can help some populations of people and whites shouldn't have to. It is not our job to wipe everyones ass for them or to give them our land. They have to do it them selfs!

If wishing to live amongs my people in peace makes me a bigot...Then I am.

Last edited:
awe nice try. Anyone who is willing to vote for anybody but ( fill in the blank) is a political whore.

Do you make a habit of looking like an ass all the time?

I will vote for anyone of the GOP candidates to get the incompetent boob of a president aka Obama out of office.

That makes me no more a whore then you, who, is absolutely planted up the rectum of the democratic party.

I am a COMMITTED right of center conservative. A long time registered republican. I voted for Clinton his first term- the only time I voted in a national election for a democrat- I had buyers remorse and have never looked back. I despise progressive ideology.

There are 2 local politicians in my county/ state who are democrats who get my vote.

Why in the fucking world would I not vote for anyone of the GOP candidates then vote for Obama?

Asshole!

no, unlike you i have something called principle and wont for someone like Obama, Mitt, Perry, or a bachman. They are all part of the problem.

I wont whore myself out like you and others will just to get Obama or a Bush out of office.

I have standards. It would seem you dont, hence you are a whore.

Here's a tip: "Principle" and "partisanship" are not the same thing. Also, "principle" is not defined as "only voting for people Plasma the Dumbfuck likes".

You are simply trying to generalize something that is such a minority, it's statistically non-existent. You want to worry your fluffy little head about racism? Take a gander at the black community that supported Obama nearly 100% PRIMARILY because he's black. Or, for that matter, the white liberal community that ALSO supported him primarily because he's black. Anytime someone's race becomes more important to you than anything else about him, you're being racist. Simple as that.

And whatever the hell you want to tell yourself, there's almost no one on the right who really gives a rat's ass about that shit.

It was Cain who gained the most – up into third place with a 7.7 point gain – and Gingrich, up 3.7 points to fourth place who were the big winners, said Silver.

I would think a Cain/Gingrich ticket would be formidable. Newt would be the perfect VP to work with Congress in getting things done. Cain an affable and intelligent man who understands economic realities as they relate to job creation.

Both are from Georgia. Both come from humble beginnings. Both are intelligent and hard working.

Though, I will vote for Anyone But Obama 2012

I think Cain is a good guy, but he lacks discipline. He says occassional dumb things like he would never appoint a Mulsim to his cabinet. Of course, neither would anyone else, even Obama, but you don't come out and say it.

I also have concerns about the fact he survived colon and liver cancer.

For Gingrich. I've always like Gingrich. If we were a Technocracy instead of a Democracy, Gingrich would be the guy. Nobody has a better technical knowledge of government and how to make it work. He deserves as much credit for the 1990's economic boom as Clinton does.

That said, though, he's run an awful campaign, and personally, he's unpopular.

No, you misogynistic, ignorant cretin. Most of us vote for whomever is the best candidate. And if the alternative is Obama, ANYONE is a better candidate. Simple as that.

No "whoring" necessary to think that an ancephalic chimp would make a better President than Obama.

Then you are a whore.not my problem if you have no standards.
What part of any body but Obama do you not comprehend. If I wanted organized crime to run the country then I would vote for democrats DUMBASS.

Never mind all.

Its just Plasmaboob.

I'll vote for the GOP candidate if he's to my liking. If not. I'll vote 3rd party.

If OL' OPlasmaboob want to call me a whore. Oh well. One must truly consider the source.

Then you are a whore.not my problem if you have no standards.

I do have standards, fucktard. That's why your opinion carries less weight with me than your average taco fart.

But by all means, keep telling people how they should vote as though anyone here respects you. Far be it from me to interrupt your delusions of adequacy.

I see Plasmaball's an equal opportunity asshole....nice.

His mommy took his transformers away, so now he's calling women whores.

Nah, he's just too simpleminded to comprehend the fact that other people are perfectly capable of liking everyone on the GOP slate, even though HE doesn't like them. Children often think their opinions are objective reality.

Last edited:
I see Plasmaball's an equal opportunity asshole....nice.

His mommy took his transformers away, so now he's calling women whores.

Nah, he's just too simpleminded to comprehend the fact that other people are perfectly capable of liking everyone on the GOP slate, even though HE doesn't like them. Children often think their opinions are objective reality.

I like any one of them better then I like Obama. I am not alone in that assessment. This is next presidential election is a referendum on Obama and his progressive policies- liberals hate that because they know what is ahead.

It was Cain who gained the most – up into third place with a 7.7 point gain – and Gingrich, up 3.7 points to fourth place who were the big winners, said Silver.

I would think a Cain/Gingrich ticket would be formidable. Newt would be the perfect VP to work with Congress in getting things done. Cain an affable and intelligent man who understands economic realities as they relate to job creation.

Both are from Georgia. Both come from humble beginnings. Both are intelligent and hard working.

Though, I will vote for Anyone But Obama 2012

Honestly since Gingrich is my #2 choice after Cain there is nothing but support for this idea from me.

Forum List

Back